Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2012 at 12:58 AM
Default Add a line to the Story...
(I hope you guys that made another thread like this don't think I'm copying you, but it's just such a fun idea.)

Jamie woke up because of a shrill bark from a stray dog across the street.
Getting out of bed this early was worse than hell, especially on a day like this...

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd May 2012 at 1:33 AM
With the rain and the nightmerish time I woke up.( 7:45 am omg I'm gonna be late!!)

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Banned
#3 Old 26th May 2012 at 2:57 PM
Jamie threw off the covers when she heard a loud knocking sound at her door. She opened it and saw...
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th May 2012 at 10:35 PM
Grima wormtongue with a boque of dieing pink flowers preclaiming his for her.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2012 at 12:42 AM
Jamie gasped. She slapped Grima... "Dude, why did you come over here? Don't you know how dangerous this could be?"

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Banned
#6 Old 29th May 2012 at 12:18 AM
"Geez. Just trying to give you these flowers!" "Well get the hell off of my doorstep before I call the police!" Jamie yelled. "Wow. You sure can get angry." Grima shook his head and walked away. Then...
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th May 2012 at 12:47 AM
He turned on his heel, stormed to the doorstep and kissed Jamie full on the mouth. She slapped his sides and spat at him. "I'm gonna be late to school, f..." Grima shook his head and said, "Yes, but, haven't you heard?" Jamie blinked three times in rapid succession before uttering: "Um... what?" Grima held out a hand and examined his cuticles. "Those wild dogs got into the school. No school today, until they clean those beasts out." I sighed. Today I was having...
Banned
#8 Old 30th May 2012 at 2:50 PM
(I'm officially confused. Who is I? I thought Jamie was the main character) Bananas! Jamie stormed into her bed room and shut the door. I heard ripping of paper. It was Jamie's way of getting her anger out besides yelling at people and hurting people. I opened the door. "Jamie?" I asked. "Go away!" She yelled and then threw a chair across the room. She started to throw books at me. Then I quickly shut the door before Jamie could throw anything else at me. Then...
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 31st May 2012 at 12:52 PM
I decided that I would try again later mayde at tea time when she had calmed down for Grima would not de dined his for Jamie!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#10 Old 31st May 2012 at 11:21 PM
Ten minutes before tea time, Jamie came out of her room. Suddenly, her phone rang. She looked at it, and then threw it on the ground. "Grima?" I asked. "Yep" I quickly made some tea and passed it to her. "Nice tea sis." She said. "Thanks!" I said with a smile. Our doorbell rang. I opened it. It wasn't Grima. It was...
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 7:46 AM
...Just the wind. What a disappointment... I LOVE having visitors. I'm just about to go back inside and help Jamie prepare the tea, when I catch something in the corner of my eye. It's a... person. No, it's not... Oh wait, yes it is. Who is that? Looks to me like Dr. Gordon, the principal of Jamie's school. Why would HE be taking a stroll across the sidewalk near our house? Hey, that gives me an idea! I jog over to him, and ask him whether or not Grima's story about wild dogs destroying the school was true. He clears his throat, and says...

Banned
#12 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 12:01 AM
"What are you talking about? Who's Grima anyway? And who are you?" I stared at him for a second. "I'm Jamie's sister," I managed to choke out. "I don't know her either," He said and than turned on his heel and left. I was confused, but I made my way back to the house. Jamie asked "What was that about?" "Nothing," I replied. We drank tea and then we cleaned up. As we were cleaning the tea cups...
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 8:26 PM
...Jamie dropped her tea cup, it shattered on the floor. I impulsively blurted "Jamie! No! You'd better clean that up before dad gets home!" But as soon as it passed my lips, I saw the tears welling in her eyes and I know I've made the wrong decision. "Jamie, I'm sorry, I'll clean it with y...." But she scampered up the stairs before I could finish, and I cleaned up the shattered china while she wailed and sobbed her heart out, quite loudly, in her room. I don't think it was the cup that made her cry like that, it just pushed her over the edge. She's been having a really hard time lately...

Banned
#14 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 9:06 PM
A few days earlier she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her. Then Grima somehow thought he and her were together so it put stress on her and she failed her math test so Dad yelled at her. Then her best friend moved away and she got beat up by bullies. I feel bad for Jamie. Then our window shattered! I turned around and then saw...
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 1:37 PM
The annoying kid from next door. He is always playing baseball with his little buddies. The ball just smashed through our window, and the snotty kid walked over and just pointed at it. He picked his nose. I sighed. As if enough hasn't happened today! I stiffly pick up his ball and chuck it out our now broken window, I threw the ball much further from where the kid was standing, on purpose. Serves that little booger boy right. I make a mental note to call his mother about this situation. I'm going to make her pay for this to be repaired. No way are WE going to handle HER kid's problems. I gave another long sigh. I looked up with a slight shock, Jamie was standing here. I didn't even hear her come down. I wonder how long she's been standing there, while I was engrossed in my thoughts. Before I could say anything, she begins with "I'm sorry I started crying and that I made you clean up the cup." Then, both of us just paused for a moment. Neither of us had anything to say. "Okay." I manage to wrangle out the word. Jamie soundlessly walks over to the window. "Howie?" I assume that Howie is the kid from next door... I never really knew his name. Howie. "Yes, Howie, and his little friends." Jamie picks up a shard of glass, and....

Banned
#16 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 3:32 AM
Chucked it out of the window hitting him and his friends!!! "Holy crap!" I yelled. "I suggest hiding," Jamie said. We ran to the basement. Then...
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 11:44 PM
A fat old man burst into the basement. He identified himself as the Grandpa of the guys we just by throwing things out the window. His large, gross nostrils flared and his eyes squinted as he stared us down. He reached into his jacket slowly.
"No please!" Jamie and I said, embracing each other and shaking.
His hand left his coat and a really big turkey leg sat in his clenched fist. He tore a large hunk off of it before chewing it loudly.
He swiftly ran toward us and began beating us with the turkey leg.

:) Sarah (:
“The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”
-Unknown
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 3:03 PM
"HOLY SHIT! I yelled. I grabbed the crowbar that we have for some reason and hit him. Then........

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 12:07 AM
I felt the impact of the crowbar on his head. It seemed to sink into his skull before jolting back again into my hand. Suddenly he stopped moving and stared at the wall behind us for a few moments, before collapsing slowly on the cold concrete floor. Knees first, then his body. Jamie and I sat in silence, still clinging onto each other. The only sound being made was the heavy breaths coming from both of us. I waited for my breathing to slow down, before turning to look at Jamie. She had greasy marks on her face and her pastel blue cardigan, and in her hair were small chunks of fried turkey.
"You had better wash that mess out of your hair," I said to her. "And maybe change your shirt too." She just looked at me blankly. It was like she couldn't comprehend what I was saying.
"You do understand what has just happened, don't you?" She said. "We just killed a man, and all you're concerned about is the state of my hair? What are we going to do?" I stood up and retrieved the crowbar and the turkey leg from the floor.
"Just leave it to me."

Call me Kisses, darling.
Living without you is like TV in black and white
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 5:18 PM
I put the turkey leg in his hand and put the crowbar back. I put him in a garbage bag and put him in the neighbor's garbage can."Alright, now we need to wipe off the crowbar." Jamie nodded. Then.....

Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 1:38 AM
(Hi, new to this thread, lets see if I make sense)

We walked out of the basement and up to the kitchen. We looked around the house, but no one was home, thank god. We walked over to the sink and washed off the crowbar and quickly hid it. Then we...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 11:35 AM
Frantically we tried to look for an escape as the loud wail of police sirens came from outside.
"They'll know. Oh my god they'll find us, they'll know. I was doing good grades, we'll be in prison for life my-" Jamie's voice broke as she rambled on, her face as pale as a sheet as she stared unseeingly at the stairs.
"Jamie snap out of it! Look the window, there's a fire escape right outside it." I shook her and tried to get her to move, the police werein the basement now.
I wriggled through the window above the counter first, trying not to land on the fire escape too loudly.
"We need help" I said as I helped a shell-shocked Jamie down from the window. "Grima, he knows people who can help us." Jamie's Lord of The Rings obsessed on again off again boyfriend was in with a lot of shady people thanks to his family, but right now we needed shady as the good guys were now our pursuers.
"No not Grima!" Jamie protested, finally coming out of her silent state but I snatched her phone and dialled Grima anyway.
"Hey Grima..."

Aw, the poor puddy tat! He fall down and go... BOOM!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 3:54 PM
"We need help!" We quickly explained what was happening.
"Fine I'll help you." He hung up the phone.
"Grima wait!" I cried.
Then out of no where.....

Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 10:30 AM
...A knife flew through the air, narrowly missing Jamie.
'What the hell...' She said.

- Ebony :)
Mad Poster
#25 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 10:46 AM
"It's a knife" He said.
"Obviously" She said.
"Where did I come from?" He asked.
"Over there" She said. "Who threw it?" She asked.
"I did" A stranger said, coming out of the shadows. "And I threw it because..."

And also

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam

Page 1 of 2