Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:48 PM
Default Whats a good name for a Sims Soap Opera?
So I'm writing a Sims Soap Opera. It will have weekly episodes that I will update on a website just for it. But I'm having trouble coming up with a good name.

So far, my best choice is Guiding Hands...

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or if not, any ideas on plot ideas?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:05 PM
Simday?

All my Sims?

Plot idea: install ACR and either a Christionlov easy bed, or a liz love's waterbed. Your sims will take it from there.

Unless you would rather go with a more "Dark Shadows" theme... I've got lots of ideas for a supernatural style.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
Simday?

All my Sims?

Plot idea: install ACR and either a Christionlov easy bed, or a liz love's waterbed. Your sims will take it from there.

Unless you would rather go with a more "Dark Shadows" theme... I've got lots of ideas for a supernatural style.

Oh I think I'm going for a 'drama and lulz' type of theme. You know, finding out you are married to your brother (really happened on Passions, I kid you not!)
Theorist
#4 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:19 PM
Simvilliers'

Oh, and;

Mashuohnoes!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lorreign
Oh I think I'm going for a 'drama and lulz' type of theme. You know, finding out you are married to your brother (really happened on Passions, I kid you not!)

That actually did happen to here in Dublin (where I'm from) recently. Two single mothers, one raising a girl, the other a boy. The boy & girl grow up. The Boy meets the girl. They fall in love. Unbeknownst to them they have the same father (the girl's mother never told her who her father was). He proposes. She accepts. They have a engagement dinner where they're parent(s) to meet for the first time. This was when finally found out they were half-brother/half-sister. Now the girl is petitioning to make it a law here that a child must be told the names of both its parents.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:04 PM
Sim St, Sim City, Sims Crossing... The Simpsons?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:35 PM
I wouldn't take a title with "Sim" in it, i'd take one like:
- the way life goes
- cruel intentions
- both sides of life
- clovers and dramas

Or something like this
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:36 PM
Simodrama? The Chronicles of Sims? Laugh-O-Sim?

Identity Crisis - "Reveal your real identity, Mr. Icognita."
♦Call me Mark, or Mr Invincible Volleyball Player :P♦
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:53 PM
How about Soap Dish?
Theorist
#10 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:59 PM
Hot Soapy Water :D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/