Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 7:26 AM
Turtles, horses, llamas, sheep, doggie costumes, more animations, a special grooming in-game game. That'd be sweet.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aliensim
mmmm as long as the tank is heated at around 80 degrees. They are warm water fish.
I have mine in 1/2 gallon filtered, heated tanks.

Three things... they grow and if kept in a small container they get stunted and goldfish are the pigs of the water, this is mainly because their actually cool water fish and that they don't actually take out all the nutrients in their food.
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
Three things... they grow and if kept in a small container they get stunted and goldfish are the pigs of the water, this is mainly because their actually cool water fish and that they don't actually take out all the nutrients in their food.

i meant bettas do better in heated, filtered tank I totally agree with ya about goldfish...doesn't it drive you NUTS with the "goldfish bowls"...and the 2-5 gallon tanks that have pics of goldfish on them. grrrrrr!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:15 AM
I'd love a farmyard type ep as well, and it would be great if it included some more wild animals, but i'm guessing this is something that will happen in the future. You can't get everything at once! Maxis seems pretty good at developing ep's around what people want from these games.

Hey are there foxes in the game? I'm sure i glimpsed one but it disappeared before i could get a good look. I've only had skunks and penguins before.
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd May 2009 at 12:30 PM
MY OLD FREAKING GRAPICS! I just bought the game yeasterday and now my graphics in the game suck. How do i fix it ?
#56 Old 3rd May 2009 at 12:39 PM
I was expecting actual Pets. What do we get? Cats and Dogs. Oh, and a bird cage and a "womrat".
Rabbits, horses, goldfish, tortoise, maybe a spider or stick insect thing. I just wanted more.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 3rd May 2009 at 5:28 PM
Bunnehs, reptiles, tarantulas, and farm animals/ranches. Although the farm animals/ranches thing would have been better off in its own pack, it would have been a great add-on to Seasons too. Then it could be like playing Harvest Moon only you get to micromanage EVERYONE instead of just one character! XD
Site Helper
#58 Old 4th May 2009 at 3:24 PM
Unleashed had pet shows. They were fun other than having to make sure your pet was well rested and fed before getting into the taxi, and then immediately take it to the show before it collapsed from exhaustion due to the long trip. They even gave out trophies.

Pets going to work in a carpool is cute, but I would rather have the pet shows back.

The dog bringing in the paper and the cats playing with the yarn on the spinning wheel and killing bugs are also features from Unleashed that I miss.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#59 Old 9th May 2009 at 12:16 PM
well, i would like to see more body or fur types, like one time i wanted to make a Shih Tzu (long haired one) and there wasnt any body type that fits it. aslo more interaction or like objects for community lots were you can train your pets, oh and more breeds and more interaction, like if you have a hated sim or a pesky neighbor make them run after them or something. many of the interaction for the pets are boring.
Forum Resident
#60 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:24 AM
I have pets and I'm a bit disappointed...yeah I'm being honest XD it'd be soo cool if they had farm animals where you can take care of them, sell them and stuff.

I used to have a chicken on Sims1 where the hen lays eggs and you can cook or sell them or just let them turn into chicks and grow to new chickens ^^"
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
I would've wanted more interractions with them than just petting, tricks and 2 types of playing. I would've wanted to keep cats and small dogs on sims' laps. Maybe pet shows, and more interractions between animals...I wouldn't have minded pet aspirations and wants, even if simple ones...

This plus a few more pets like rabbits, snakes, lizards, mice, etc.
Page 3 of 3