Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 12th May 2009 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkAnnie
I just got my own genie and I thought about wishing for the long life and I wanted to know what happened before I did such a thing. Does anyone know?

You get a bunch of elapsed time back, so you gain days. Not sure how many, but I think a fair bit.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:24 PM
So is that like drinking elixir or cowplant juice or do they get extra days added to their lifespan? Is this cashed in during the age group they were in during the wish or is it tacked on to their elder stage (if they're not in elder stage yet)?
Site Helper
#28 Old 13th May 2009 at 12:44 PM
Elixir adds days to lifespan, it just doesn't show.I had someone drink a full container of Elixir with only 3 days gone from lifespan (She had 28 other containers at that point, so I was clearing some inventory space)

I thought she had glitched when 6:00 rolled around and she didn't age. But when I checked with Inge's "Days Left" shrub, she had 39 days left, which would have been right. Her bar still only showed 29, though.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Page 2 of 2