Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 1:23 PM
Default Show your Sim 3 Sims WITHOUT Customization!
No CC, no nothing Or as little as possible anyway
I'm considering Sims 3, and want to see if you amazing people can make the pudding faces look awesome without the CC.
CC and I don't get along because I'm kinda stupid with computer stuff
But anyway, I would love to see your pics
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 8:21 PM
I use a very limited amount of CC, a lot of the stuff out there is often too great and surpasses the original content of the game and looks ugly when combined with it. For example, a lot of hairs people make are all smooth and shiny-like and don't look anything like the EA hairs (I like most of the EA hairs! ).
I always create Sims with minimal CC, usually just a default-replacement skin (which in my opinion is necessary as I think the default skins make Sims look like lumpy potatoes). I also don't use any slider hacks or anything, I think it like cheating.

Anyways, since all the Sims I've posted thus far could be posted here, instead I'll post my newest creation. His name is Lloyd, but I haven't decided on a name (or traits) yet. He's kind of like an adorable loser. Like that boyfriend who's a total shrimp and would cry if you called him one.

Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 3:54 AM
He just has CC skin

Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:33 PM Last edited by ebec17 : 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:34 PM. Reason: small wording edit
Love the hair/eye combo for your sim Simtastic You make great sims even without much CC.

Aeschere, LOVE Lloyd, traits I would definitely suggest are loser (or unlucky?), coward, maybe the one that anti-art, and something positive?
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:40 PM
Why did I get 3 disagrees?! O_O
Alchemist
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:49 PM
That's what I always wonder for myself, simtastic2.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simtastic2
Why did I get 3 disagrees?! O_O

Because he has cc eyes too, eyebrows and lipstick.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 9:20 PM
How can you guys tell?
*feels so lame*

I'll post a picture of my first sim Tammy Sweet soon, but I apologize for my sad graphics in advanced.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrNobody19
Because he has cc eyes too, eyebrows and lipstick.
I think the lip covering is part of the skin, and the brows could just be in a light colour meaning they look custom.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 9:56 PM
She only has cc skin (but is Maxis match ).
The hair is from the official store... so it's not cc... maybe more "premium content" if you ask me .

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:57 AM
He actually does NOT have cc lipstick, and tbh I don't think his eyebrows are cc either.....
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:53 PM
Nightlight, she is beautiful Love how the tilt in her eyes is just right
And the stuff from the official store doesn't count as CC to me, same creators, right?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 4:40 PM
Thanks a lot ebec
Yes, official store stuff is made by Eaxis.... so same creators .

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Theorist
#14 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:17 PM
Bumping this old thread because I've seen so many people say TS3 sims are so much uglier than TS2 and TS4. Uglier than TS2? I feel like they're doing it wrong. I admit, I've gone the easy way and use CC skin and hair to make decent looking sims these days, but I did have a few with no CC that I thought looked okay... better than I could have done without CC in TS2.
Anyone still enjoy the challenge of trying to make good looking sims without CC, or is this a dead art? I'm still interested in seeing what people can do when bound by the limits of EA skin, hair, makeup, clothes, etc.

This is my favorite EA-everything sim, from 2010 when I got Late Night.

Early last year, finding a use for Katy Perry crap. Liked this outfit (because boobs). All EA craps here too.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#15 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:22 PM
As soon as I saw this threat I had to go to CAS and see what I can come up with.

There are absolutely no cc. All the clothes and make up and the hair are basegame or from a EP. I choose these clothes and hair becouse those are the ones I actually use on my own sims all the time. I ended up liking her so much that I played with her for awhile. Everytime I see people debating over TS2 sims, they are usually full on cc and TS3 are awfully make with mix n match colored clothes and hair. How is that playing it fair? Yes cc make all the sims look better, but if I had to choose only to play vanilla game, i would choose TS3. For the obvious reasons.
Theorist
#16 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 5:50 PM
Couple more sims w/no CC from a few years ago.

Girl I made for France. No, I have no clue how French people dress.

Hooking up with Italian fat chef visiting from Monte Vista.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore.

Resident wet blanket.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:33 PM
Lovely sims here! Really great to see what people can do without (much) CC
Theorist
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 5:01 PM
A few more without CC. Because I keep reading in the Sims 4 forum how horrible Sims 3 sims look without CC. I just don't think they are that bad.

Roommates I made for University when I first got it.

The science major.

The technology major.

The fine arts major.

The studying abroad student who has multiple majors.

Resident wet blanket.