Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BuildBuyMode Unlocker

by scripthoge Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 8:33 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2014 at 2:47 PM by scripthoge : Update the patch-compatibility info.

371 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 127 Feedback Posts, 243 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 15
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:37 PM
Gracias, esta muy bueno!
Instructor
#102 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dawny42
this dose not work 4 me i have tried everything i brought this off origin so its not a copy i have put in pictures so u can see it not a copy and it not unlocked

This works fine for me. Make sure you go to Game Options/Other and have Script Mods checked. I left the mod in the zip file and downloaded it to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods ((f you have made sub-folders you need to see the article at this link http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531644 because using sub-folders without the advice here could cause a problem).

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:15 PM
Awesome! Been waiting for this mod since I got the game! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:15 PM
Wow, thank you very much for this. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#105 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:17 PM
Yay, thanks for uploading this!
Test Subject
#106 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Hm... I submitted my mod that does this yesterday but it still hasn't been posted for some reason.

Twistedmex - I downloaded ur version yesterday on another site it worked awsum!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#107 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:45 PM Last edited by Momo08 : 13th Sep 2014 at 4:30 PM.
This doesn't work for me :/ I put file on the mods and checked script mods and still not working (I have premium edition).
Edit: And yes, I put zip file on the mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:55 PM
I couldn't believe it when I found things were locked out. Thanks a bunch for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:07 PM
thank you so much. ist ok for me my game is unlocked, but i 've change an option in the game. Under Options>Game Options>Other I had to select the check box next to "script mods" and restart the game. and TADAAA it's fun.
thank you thank you thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:19 PM
works great! but you do have to put the hole zip file in the mods for it to work for any one that usually unzips the files!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#111 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:06 PM
I need this so mutch !! thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so much! The locked item was a source of my issues with the game. Thanks you! Thank you! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#113 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:47 PM
Thank you!!!! I thought this was the SIMS 4 not UNLOCKER4!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:02 PM
You rock! Thank you so much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:46 PM
Do I need to keep it in there forever?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:09 PM
Hey, I tried it twice with no luck. I didn't show up on the list of mods and did not work in the game.
Instructor
#117 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Hm... I submitted my mod that does this yesterday but it still hasn't been posted for some reason.

And for some reason I am using your mod, cos at the time there was no other mod. Thank you much for the pioneer work.
This might say that your mod was there first.
Thanks again , and keep moding
Inventor
#118 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stumblebum31
Hmmm... This didn't work for me. I put it in the Mods folder. I tried it with the zip file and even tried ti unzipped. Everything is still locked. I even restarted my game. Still.... locked. What am I missing?

You'll need to enable "script mods" in the game options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:41 PM
does this unlock the aspiration rewards?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:35 PM
Thanks for the mod, but it seems like none of my script mods are working and yes I did enabled script mods under the other tab. They appear correctly but they don't seem to work. If anyone knows how to fix, I would like to know.
The weird thing is that my packages work correctly its just the scripts that are malfunctioning and not in use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:26 PM
Yeah ME TO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#122 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:20 PM
I was having problems getting this and other script files to work, with some testing I figured out why. First you have to turn on script mods. You do this by going into the game then go to Game Options then to Other and turn on (check mark) Script Mods. Then push apply, log all the way out of game to desktop then go back into the game. I am really OCD and like everything very organized so I break things up into sets, sites, creator, item. With script files you can't. You have to place the script zip file directly into the mods folder. I also found you can go one more folder deep but that is it. For example how I have place the scripted zile file is Mods>Scripts. Hope that makes sense and helps. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:38 PM
Merci!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#124 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:03 AM
Thank you a ton for this
Test Subject
#125 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Hey, I tried it twice with no luck. I didn't show up on the list of mods and did not work in the game.

UPDATE: Yes, it is now working. I really did not do anything differently, but restart my computer. It is so awesome even the rooms are unlock. I am not really going to shop. Thanks to everyone for their assistance.
Page 5 of 15