Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#276 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 6:12 PM
((ok. The attack is on!))

Navi focused her concentration on Luigi. "Ok, Luigi. Jump as high as you can to be sure that dragon is in range, and concentrate on hitting the left wing when you throw your hammer. I'll be enhancing your aim. Rin, aim at the right wing, and when Luigi's hammer is thrown, you shoot. Then, of course, we run. That looks like a good direction." She pointed off toward where there was more cover available.

Luigi grinned and prepared his leap.

((I'll let Eternal Winter cover the attack, because Rin needs to coordinate with Luigi. And because lunch just arrived. ))

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#277 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 3:50 AM
Rin nodded towards Navi's words, "And if we fail, we can run like hell." Rin joked, "Well, Luigi are you ready?" She asked, Luigi gave a quick nod, "Well, lets do this now!" Rin watched Luigi make his leap of huge faith, or at least that is what Rin called the leap. She watched him throw his hammer as fast as he could, and as hard as he could.

Rin squinted real fast, and saw that the hammer hit the left wing. And with a quick motion, Rin aimed her gun, "I don't miss." She grinned, as the bullet left the gun, Rin got the coldest feeling ever, she didn't move the gun, but the bullet flew high and hard, and managed to hit the right wing of the dragon. Rin gasped, as her breath hit the air, the air wasn't even cold. Rin felt her heart beating hard, and yet slow, and now. Her breath was hitting the air that wasn't even nearly cold.

She watched the dragon, she tried to smile, seeing that both her and Luigi hit the dragon. Luigi immediately took off, but Rin? She collapsed to one knee, her gun slowly slipped away from her right hand, Rin was feeling weak. Her hues were now fading to a dark brown. Her hues were no longer bright, but slowly dimming, "I..I am not thirsty..." She whispered, "This is something far worse..." She fell to the ground, screams now echoed the woods, as she gripped the dirt beneath her hand, she was in extreme pain.

She watched Luigi and everyone leave, running far away from the dragon, "Do..Do not come back..." Rin whispered, knowing that they needed to get out of the woods and away from the dragon, as soon as possible.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#278 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 3:48 PM
((I really like how this RP is turning out! While I still want Luigi and Waluigi to be godmodded, I'd like to do a post as one of them, if nobody minds.))

I screamed as Lady Inona fell from the skies, taking me with her. While I have survived worse falls, I still hated it. I mentally cursed Luigi for following me to this godforsaken piece of dirt that people call Hyrule and for helping to strike down my mistress. I AM glad he only used his hammer, though. If he had used his Lazy Shell instead... I shudder to think what would befall my mistress and myself if that was the case...
Top Secret Researcher
#279 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 6:58 PM
Erzsebet heard nothing but silence now, she smiled, "It seems that the dragon has been killed. Interesting." Erzsebet mustered to herself, she heard a creak on the floor, Erzsebet slowly turned around, and saw a female shaking as she offered Erzsebet her 'special' wine, "Why thank you, my dear." Erzsebet whispered as she grasped the glass with the stem between her middle and index finger. And her thumb enforcing that she wouldn't drop the glass.

"You know what I find interesting..." Erzsebet began, "Is that these people have not only killed the dragon, but now are still with a monster. And when I bring up the name Mika. They do not who she is. I think its time, that I kill Mika, and get it over with." Erzsebet whispered as she took a sip of her wine. The female was about to say something but instead walked away, she didn't want to question her master. Erzsebet smirked, "Goodbye, Mika." Erzsebet stated then took another sip of her wine.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Site Helper
#280 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 3:27 PM
(( When did you get your name changed from Eternal Winter to Yazoo? I was trying to keep a compilation of all the funny stories used for name changes, (In the Attic social group) and I seem to have missed yours, or at least the latest one. ))

Navi flew after Luigi and Calistasia, then suddenly realized something. "Where's Rin?"
Luigi looked around. "I thought she was with us! Maybe she needs help keeping up?"
Navi sighed. "I guess this means we need to go back and look for her. I hope she's at least under some cover."

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Top Secret Researcher
#281 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 3:25 AM
((My new name change was really personal, so I went and talked to Delphy. That was story, I just...I guess I wanted to tell only one person, to get the name changed.))

Rin slowly helped herself up, "Shit..." She looked at her arm, as she saw the skin becoming red, "Come on...Stop..." She whispered, she grabbed her right arm and began to walk away, until she heard a dreadful voice,

"Well, well, if it isn't Mika. I am surprised that you are still alive. Like the burn? I know it always feels so good." The male spoke,

"Drake..." Rin whispered, "What the hell did you do to me?!" She asked as she slowly turned around and saw the male,

"Oh, you know. I gave you something that Schuyler never did. You get to relive that beautiful moment that all new born Vampires do. The burning of the skin, the lust for blood, the list goes on, my dear. But yet you are fighting so very well. Why you have yet to pass out. How interesting. Maybe your little friends need to run away, because as of now you are mine. And mine alone, though...Oh, well, she'll get over it..." Drake was cut off,

"Who can get over what, Drake?! Spit..." Rin grabbed her arm, then grabbed her head, "GAHHH!" She screamed, "My head it feels like its splitting in two!" She screamed, her hues were flickering at such a fast rate, and finally her hues stopped on a bright crimson. Oh, was Rin thirsty. And one of her thirsts was for revenge. "You are dead, Drake! DEAD!" Rin screamed, as she unsheathed her sword, she only smirked as she ran towards him, and began her assault. Of course she was literally fighting blind, as she continued to attack the male, that dodged every move,

"Oh, come on, Mika. You want to kill me. It fuels you now. It makes your heart burn, and yet ache at the same time. Funny, I thought you were better than this. Here, let me give you the boost you need." Drake stated with a dark smile, he took a knife to his wrist, and slit downward, to make the blood pour away from his wound, "Well, come on, Mika. Come and get it!" Drake demanded Mika, making her look like a dog. Drake then soon pulled out a sword. But when he looked up Mika was gone, "Oh, Mika...Where are you?"

Rin was now right behind him, "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to bring a sword to a gun fight?" Rin asked, and before could answer, a loud BOOM echoed through the woods, and Drake fell in front of her, "Next time, don't be all talk." Rin whispered, as she lifted her sword upward and decapitated the male, Rin slowly knelt down to one knee, and instantly fed from the male that laid there. After she was done, Rin slowly stood and wiped away her lips. Her hues were now a bright blue, she smirked, as she now ran towards the direction the rest of the group went, "LUIGI! NAVI!" Rin screamed, she wanted them to know that she was on her way. Just this time, with a very dark smile upon her features of satisfaction.

Inventor
#282 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 9:24 PM Last edited by PSDuckie : 10th Feb 2013 at 9:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the image
Character Name: Gluludar "Glu" Silvergryphon
Species/ Race: Wood Elf
Primary Weapon: Twin swords
Secondary Weapon (optional): Bow
Additional Abilities: Tracking, magic (mostly healing)
Biography: Gluludar is an elven ranger that is out of his element. After concluding some business in the town of Shadowhaven, he entered a portal that was supposed to take him back home. Unfortunately for him, the portal was unstable and took him to Hyrule instead. Now, with no idea where he is, will he be able to make it home?

((NOTE: This image is not of Gluludar, as I don't have any pictures of him anymore. It's of a generic wood elf that I made look like Gluludar. Also, the armor is wrong; Gluludar wears a suit of dwarven ringmail, not a too-small green shirt!))

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Top Secret Researcher
#283 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 1:37 AM
((Welcome, PSDuckie ))

Inventor
#284 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:27 AM
((Thanks. I have a question though...where in Hyrule are the other characters right now? I want to have the unstable portal place Glu near them in order to facilitate RP.))

Scholar
Original Poster
#285 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 6:14 PM
((Well, so far, they're in a village by a forest. From what I can tell (depending on the time period that this is in) the only village/town near a forest is Kakariko Village. However, for stories sake, I'm assuming this is a fictional village, somewhere near the Lost Woods, maybe? If anyone else has anything better, feel free to comment about it

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not exactly sure where Erzsebet(hope I spelled that right) and Alex are in Hyrule. Their in a castle, but that's all I know.))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#286 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 6:42 PM
((You did spell her name right And her castle is just a little ways of the woods. o.o Literally, Rin and the group are starting to run that way. Dun dun dunnnnn))

Inventor
#287 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 8:03 PM
Gluludar exited the portal. This isn't the Faydark! he thought, as he surveyed the unfamiliar forest. As he was checking his surroundings, he heard a yell. Thinking someone was being attacked, Glu drew his twin swords and started to run in the direction of the sound, hoping he would not be too late...

((The yell Glu heard was Rin's scream to Luigi and Navi several posts ago.))

Site Helper
#288 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 1:21 PM
((Calistasia should be with Luigi and Navi, too, but imkrazy1000 hasn't posted since she joined us. And Falco was headed this way, the last time we saw him. Waluigi and Inona are presumably recovering from having the dragons wings shot, so they are on the ground somewhere nearby. And Link is investigating the rumors of a dragon, so we can run into him any time we remember/want to.))

Navi heard a bang, and then Rin calling to them. She was relieved that Rin didn't sound frightened, but they hurried toward her voice anyway. They joined Rin, now running toward them, just in time for an elf to come running toward them from another direction. At least it wasn't the direction of where the dragon had crashed.

This was a great spot for finding people Navi thought to herself. Out loud she said quickly "Hello You probably don't want to go that way much farther and yes, I'm a fairy. " She turned toward Rin. "Are we ready to run away from whatever that dragon turned into now?"

Top Secret Researcher
#289 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 3:56 AM Last edited by Yazoo : 14th Feb 2013 at 4:11 AM.
((PSDuckie, when Rin calls out "Who is there?!" that is towards your character, Gluander. And don't forget Alex. She is currently in the arms of Erzsebet. In which, they should try to save Alex o.o...Okay, everyone please remember Rin's true name is Mika. So, during the flashback, I will be putting Mika instead.))

Rin saw Navi, "Your a sight for sore eyes." Rin chuckled, as she heard snapping of a twig, "Who is there?!" She called out into the woods. Rin looked around then licked over her lips, wiping away the dry blood away from her lips. "We...I need.." Rin was thinking that she needed to tell the group about five different people that would be coming for her. First, was Rayne. A wretched vampire, that managed to get in Rin's dreams, and almost tried to control her. But thanks to Schuyler, that all changed. Second, was the twins, Jack and Jill, who Rin assumed were dead. Drake's sister, Amalia was surely to come after Rin, due to her just killing Amalia's brother. And finally there was the worse of them all, Erzsebet. Rin knew that they would do anything to kill her. One would want her for her own personal gain. Rin, wanted to be honest with her group, but then again, she needed to stay silent. Rin smirked, "Well, are..." Rin stopped as her hues almost sparked, as she felt fear surround her aura, but she did hide this rather well, "Sorry, I am just thinking on how fast we needed to take the dragon down. Well, are we ready to go? And going further this way...I...I am not sure. There could be a good hiding place." Rin whispered, not knowing that her feeling a fear was about to be realized.

Rin knew that she needed to help everyone, but then again, usually, when she helped people. Things never turned out well. She took in a deep breath, as soon she released the breath, she had a flashback.

---------------------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika had cuts all over her body, tears continued to run down her face. She banged on the first door that she ran too, "HELP SOMEONE IS AFTER ME!" Mika screamed against the large doors, she felt a jolt as the doors open. Mika's eyes widened as she saw very familiar face, "M...M..Marcella..." She whispered, she heard Marcella giggle, "That is my name, don't wear it out." Marcella caught as Mika collapsed in her arms, "GO! GET THE LADY!" Marcella screamed towards a maid, she watched the maid hurriedly run towards the basement. The maid tried to catch her breath, her hues almost grew so big that they should have popped out of her head, "M...Milady." She bowed her head, as she watched a woman step out of a bath filled with blood, "Th..There is an Asian woman here, her name is Mika." The maid kept her head bowed, she soon her heard a gasp, "Where is she?!" The countess asked, "Up..Upstairs." The maid mustered, she felt two fingers lift her head up, so she could look deep into the female's eyes, "You are allowed to go home for this day." The Countess stated and walked away. She walked towards a shower, and washed herself up. Before ascending to the main floor,

"Where is she?" The Countess asked, as she headed up the stairs towards the bed chambers, "Where is she?!" She asked again towards Marcella this time, Marcella opened the door to where Mika was lying. "Leave me." The Countess stated, as she walked in. Marcella shut the door behind the Countess, "Mika..." The Countess stumbled over her words. She walked towards the bed, once she sat down, she felt Mika pull her down. Mika was so scared she clung to the very woman that was behind her fiancee's death, Mika whispered in such a soft voice, "How could you kill her, Erzsebet?" Mika asked as she passed out in the horrid woman's arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------PRESENT------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin looked towards the forest, Rin now was completely silent, was there something that she was compressing in her memories? Something that she needed to forget? Rin wasn't sure, but she knew if these flashbacks keep coming, she would get her answer very soon.

Inventor
#290 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 4:53 AM
Gluludar looked towards the woman ((Rin)) and the...fairy? ((Navi)) Although the winged ball of light claimed to be a fairy, it didn't look like any fairy he knew about. Or maybe fairies look different in this world? "I am Gluludar Silvergryphon, ranger of Tunare. And you are?"

((Tunare is the goddess of growth in the EverQuest series, which is what I originally created Gluludar's character for and thus the world he originally came from. I'm going to try to keep EQ references to a minimum, but here I couldn't avoid it without compromising the character.))

Top Secret Researcher
#291 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 5:57 AM
((The next few posts, will be really long. You all will be getting a back story of Mika [Rin] and Erzsebet's back story. HOWEVER, YOU will KNOW, but your CHARACTERS will NOT know this information))

Rin looked towards the male, as she let the reality take the place of her memories, "I'm Rin, nice..." Rin squinted, as she grasped the right side of her head, "Sh..." Rin almost wanted to scream, every memory was flooding back and she was feeling like a truck hit her. "Ahem...Sorry, I'm Rin." She repeated, "And its nice to meet you, Gluludar." Rin smiled softly, before fell to one knee, and released a blood curdling scream, as she gripped her head with both of her hands. Memories she couldn't stop, some were amazing of her and Schuyler, but there was memory she wanted suppress, but the memory was shooting through her veins.

----------------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------

Mika awoke in the arms, of what seemed to be the female version of the Devil. Mika saw that Erzsebet was asleep. She slid out from her, "Wh..What the hell am I doing here?" Mika thought, she watched Erzsebet turn to her side, then suddenly her eyes snapped open, "Wh..Why am I here?! Did you bring me here?!" Mika asked in a rather ticked off tone, she saw Erzsebet crawl slowly over the bed and soon she was right before Mika, "I asked you a question!" Mika screamed, Erzsebet remained silent, as her hues sparkled into Mika's. Mika felt her body was numb, and she couldn't move. She literally felt like she was frozen within the sight of Erzsebet. Mika finally snapped to reality, she rose her hand to slap Erzsebet, but she felt her wrist being cupped into Erzsebet's hand, "Wha..." Mika didn't get anything out, as she felt Erzsebet press her lips against her own. Mika tried push her away, but soon Mika felt her hands being pinned up against the wall. Mika slowly let her eyes close as she returned the kiss.

Mika finally got the momentum to push the Countess away, "WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?!" Mika screamed, then wiped away her lips of the kiss that lingered loosely against her lips, "You wish to know why you here, yes? Darling, you were beat. Scars all upon your delicate porcelain body. And I, let you drink from me, so you could heal. Unfortunately, your reaction this morning, is not what I had wanted nor expected. What a pity." Erzsebet replied, "You...You let me drink from you...You, the monster that killed my fiancee! The monster that took away everything in one move!" Mika screamed, she then heard a snicker, "Oh, darling, you make this sound like a game of Chess. And I wasn't looking for the Queen. I am looking for the King. And you see, the King is in my grasps. Unlike you, you no longer have a single pawn to protect you. Nor a Bishop. Nor a Rook. Nor a Knight. Nor..." Erzsebet hesitated, before she was right in front of Mika once again, "A Queen." She whispered into Mika's ear.

Soon, Erzsebet's lips were pressed against Mika's neck, Mika quivered. Erzsebet grinned against her neck, then softly kissed the lobe of Mika's ear, "Checkmate." Erzsebet slowly pulled away, before walking towards the door, Mika ran after her, "Tell me one good reason I shouldn't kill you. Give me one." Mika stated, as now there was a gun pressed against Erzsebet's forehead, "One reason? Only one." Erzsebet snickered, "I saved you. From the darkness. You see if, you didn't drink from me. You would be, well, to be placed bluntly from my lips. Dead." Erzsebet smiled, "YEAH! And I could have been with Schuyler!" Mika screamed, Mika then watched Erzsebet lower her eyes, then shook her head. Mika felt the gun be taken away from her.

"If you wish to die." Erzsebet had the gun in her right hand, and she placed the barrel of the gun against Mika's chest, "With the pull of the trigger, you'll be dead. Mika..." Erzsebet began to pull back on the trigger, slowly, "Schuyler has been dead for five years. When will you finally let go? When will you open your eyes, and see that she would want you to move on? Yes..." Erzsebet continued to pull back on the trigger, "I understand that you believe I was behind her death. But you have to realize, tis not I, who pulled the trigger. Nor was I the master mind, behind her death." Erzsebet whispered, she almost had the trigger all the way back,

"Wait! You just said, you weren't behind it...Who really was?!" Mika asked, Erzsebet smirked, "Do you still wish to die, Mika?" Erzsebet asked, as she smirked, "N..." Mika only got that out before the trigger was pulled back, Mika immediately rushed her hands to her chest, but felt no blood, then she heard bullets fall to the floor, "...Why didn't you shoot me?" Mika asked, Erzsebet smiled, "Its more fun to watch you suffer." Erzsebet stated. Erzsebet slowly turned around, until she felt a hand wrapped around her wrist, "Who...Who is the master mind?" Mika asked, Erzsebet shook her head then rolled her eyes, "Why does it matter? You really want to kill everyone involved with the death of Schuyler? Do you really think that the taste of the blood, will satisfy your thirst for revenge? Mika, it will only make things worse. You'll never sleep, eat, and worse, drink. But if you really wish to know." Erzsebet walked to the dresser, and pulled out a picture.

She showed the photo to Mika, Mika's eyes widened. "Oh my god..." Mika whispered.

----------------------------------------Present--------------------------------

"Oh..." Rin whispered, as her hues were slowly going back down. When was Rin going to actually tell the truth?

Inventor
#292 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 5:16 AM
Shocked at Rin's scream, Glu asks her, "Are you okay?"

What have I gotten myself into...

Test Subject
#293 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 5:49 PM
((Okay, once again, I'll take over Waluigi's part, for the moment.))

'Ow...' That was the only thing I had running through my head. 'I am starting to regret ever finding that stupid Darkstone! I wouldn't be in this scenario if I'd never found it!' So, after careful deliberation, I dropped the Darkstone and ran away. Far, far away, with no knowledge if that evil temptress, Inona, was alive or not. And, to be honest, I really didn't care.
Top Secret Researcher
#294 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 4:36 AM
((Sorry this post is going to be REALLY LONG...But this is to be the final flashback. But I do need, minimogut, to reply. As well as Ghost. Because our next destination should be saving Alexandria. Whom Erzsebet has kidnapped.))

Rin looked towards the male named, Gluludar, "No...No, not at all. I need to catch you up to speed. I am not a mortal. I'm immortal, I'm a Vampire. A blood drinker, whatever you want to call me. I need blood to keep me alive. And I am...I am having flashbacks, of things...I do not wish to remember. But...I know that they must mean something. So, I can't suppress them any longer. Every time, I do...They continue to come back. And I know that they will continue to come back, until I actually face them. I do not how else to explain this. But I'll do my best...I seek..." Rin stopped, then sighed, "I seek revenge on the people that killed my fiancee. Her and I were about to marry, however, in one night she was taken away from me. And I am after those who were involved in the death of my beloved. And now...Here I am. I know that helping others, will bring a smile to my lips. However, it'll never fill the hole of my heart. Except...I keep remembering a woman...A woman that is more inhumane than anyone you'll ever meet." Rin shook her head, then continued,

"A woman that I never wish anyone to meet. You see...I do believe she is the one who killed my wife to be, however...I guess...I am having second thoughts on my accusations..." Rin whispered, her hues went slowly blank as once again another flashback rushed to her mind...

---------------------------------------FLASHBACK----------------------------------

"Do you like the flowers, my dear?" Erzsebet asked as she looked towards Mika, "I do hope that, they fancy you, my dear. I am just trying to steal away the shock of, whom you saw in the picture." Erzsebet stated, her bright blue hues were piercing against the ones of Mika, "Mika, my dear." Erzsebet went to embrace Mika's cheek, "Don't..." Mika mustered, "I do not need your pity upon my heart, nor my soul. Besides, was it not you who says that Vampires are nothing but soulless creatures?!" Mika asked angrily, she felt Erzsebet roll her, "This I may have said, but someone who loves another with their whole heart, is obviously not soulless." Erzsebet slowly stood from the bed, "Rest. You need it." As Erzsebet went to walk away, she felt a tug on her wrist, "Why...Why do you even care about me?" Mika asked, as she looked over at The Blood Countess,

"Because I do, now lets leave things at that." Erzsebet pulled her wrist away from Mika's grasp, "I always had a crush on you." Mika whispered, "Well...After I lost Schuyler. For some odd reason, you kept rushing into my thoughts like a parasite rushing through the blood of the stream that keeps us moving." Mika whispered softly, "But you see, I never knew that a wretched woman such as yourself, would even love. Isn't that Chiharu out there? In the grave...The one that stole your heart, the one who not only let her torture you, but you torture her as well. So, I must ask this to the monster that always wanted me in her dark twisted ways...Why do you love me?" Mika slowly rose from the bed, and looked towards Erzsebet,

"How do you know of, Chiharu?" Erzsebet asked, "And...Ho.." Erzsebet went silent, she felt a warm embrace as she felt Mika's arms around her. She slowly leaned into Mika's embrace, "How do I know what? How do I know you love me?" Mika asked, "Well..." Mika slowly pulled away from Erzsebet, "Lets see. You saved me, from the iciness of death. You let me stay here. You didn't kill me. And finally, the way you look into my eyes. The way you hold me. Erzsebet...Sorry, milady. The way you hold me, is not a friendly way of holding someone. And I'll answer the next question, I know of Chiharu, because once upon you spoke of her. Now you don't. Is that how you hide the pain? By forgetting them." Mika whispered,

"And is that how you hide your pain, Mika?! To seek those you have killed the one who had held so dearly. To never let go. You live in the past, and you must seek the new answer, that she is NEVER COMING BACK!" Erzsebet now was face to face with Mika, "No. I have longed moved on. It has been a year since you took me in." Mika whispered, as she moved closer to Erzsebet, "Your nervous." Mika mustered as she leaned upward and pressed a fiery kiss against Erzsebet's lips, Erzsebet slowly lowered Mika to the bed, not breaking the kiss. And soon, they were making love. After they were done, Erzsebet's and Mika's eyes connected, "I love you." Erzsebet whispered, "And I love you, Erzsebet." Mika mustered, as she kissed Erzsebet once again, their bodies were tangled together, and their fingers laced with each others. Mika now realized, that the monster that she was once saw, wasn't a monster at all...Alright, she really was, but Mika was falling ever so hard for the Countess, and she knew there was nothing going to stop this.

----------------------------------Years Later-------------------------------------

Mika was standing at the end of the aisle. Her tux was a traditional one. Black with a white shirt. A black vest and a black bow tie. Mika looked towards the woman that now was walking towards her. She was in a beautiful off white dress, with a long tail to follow. So long, that people had to walk behind her, holding the tail up. She had a veil over her face, though Mika couldn't see, the female behind the veil had tears rolling down her cheeks. She carried not red nor white roses. But blue and black roses. The female looked towards the hundreds of people that had shown up to see her and Mika wed. Mika felt herself get choked on her tears, but her smile never faded. Soon they were standing, and looking at each other.

The wedding was about three hours long, as soon as the male stated that they could kiss. Mika rose the veil upward, to look into Erzsebet's eyes, Mika kissed her now wife hard with passion. Mika looked towards the crowd as they cheered, Mika was no longer Nakashima. But Bathory. Mika smirked, "Is it weird?" Mika asked, "Is what weird?" Erzsebet asked, as her hand sealed within Mika's, "For us to be married?" Mika asked now looking towards Erzsebet, "No, its perfect." Erzsebet replied.

-----------------------------------Present---------------------------------------

Rin looked down towards her ring, "We...I...I am...Married to...E..E..Erzsebet..." Rin thought to herself. Her hues were rather large, "Oh...My...God..." She whispered.

Field Researcher
#295 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 4:50 AM
As I walked the roads of Hyrule, I questioned my mind how I ended up in the land of the Legend of Zelda. Suddenly I remembered the light I had seen. I pondered it, but it was night, and I was focused on finding a place to stay. I found a hotel not more than 20 miles from the hospital. I had no money, so I told the manager how I had ended up in Hyrule.

"Must be Inona's doing," I heard him whisper.

"Pardon, but who is Inona?" I inquired of the innkeeper.

He simply dismissed the question, saying, "I'll tell you in the morning. I will offer you a place to sleep for the night and some funds."

With my thanks, he showed me to my room. It was a small room, but a comfortable place to stay the night. He insisted I go to sleep at once, and I did not have any argument against it. As I slept, I tried to think about that light, but dismissed it for morning.

At morning, the hotel manager came to wake me up. He told me a dark tale that went something like this:

"A dangerous sorceress named Inona is taking over worlds. Her army is made of the undead. She has put her army into all the worlds of Nintendo. She is planning dark things, no doubt. She hates all who are not her race, or a spin-off of it. She kills and enslaves her enemies. She will take over the worlds if not stopped. I fear that she is trying to invade the non-Nintendo worlds, including your own Earth. Your presence is confirmation of this." He then gave me a compass, saying, "This will help you to reclaim your existence on Earth, no doubt. It is broken, but I am sure you can figure out a way to repair it. Also, take this bag. It contains 100 gold coins."

I took both, but something amazing happened when I took the compass. A blue orb encircled it for a couple of seconds, completely repairing the item. We were both amazed. The innkeeper told me that there was a band of people attempting to overthrow Inona not far from the Lost Woods. ((Or so I think.)) He said it was east of here, but far. And then he sent me on my way with a, "Good luck."
Inventor
#296 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 3:36 AM
Glu looked towards the vampire. "A vampire..."

"Even though most vampires I have met have been evil, there is something in your words that makes me think you may be an exception."

Plus, I need allies if I am to find my way home...

"As for that woman, let's hope we don't meet her. For her sake."

((If Rin meant that Erzsebet is inhumane towards other characters, Glu misunderstood her. He thinks she meant that Erzsebet is inhumane towards animals, which is a major sin to him. After all, he is a protector of the forest.))

Top Secret Researcher
#297 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 4:17 AM
((PSDuckie, Erzsebet is very inhumane to other people. Not animals. She is a very dark woman, with a huge weakness. Her love for Mika [If I had Erzsebet as she really is, then my posts wouldn't be here. Erzsebet is actually a real woman, with...Well...She is very dark...], but yes, Erzsebet is inhumane towards other people. And its okay, I should have made that more clear. And I apologize.))

Rin looked towards the male, then smirked, "I'm an exception to a lot of things." Rin stated with an eerie smile, "Most Vampires are very, well, evil. And even heartless. But I wasn't changed in a dark evil way. I was changed because my..." Rin sighed, "My dead fiancee changed me to make me hers. And changed me through love. Hence, why I am not dark, and have this dark mind to change everyone into a dark monster. Am I monster?" Rin asked, then answered her own question, "Yes. Because I need to drink to keep me alive. And does it suck?" Rin laughed, to her question, "Very much so. I hate being one that has to be dependent on the life of another, to get their blood. I just...I just can't." Rin stated.

Rin looked up towards the sky, she swallowed hard, as she felt a tear slowly run down her cheek. Rin slowly lowered her head, to look at the silver ban, that was clutched around her right ring finger, "Whe...When did I let myself fall so hard for a disgusting woman?" Rin thought, as she let her thumb swirl the ban around her finger.

Inventor
#298 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yazoo
((PSDuckie, Erzsebet is very inhumane to other people. Not animals. She is a very dark woman, with a huge weakness. Her love for Mika [If I had Erzsebet as she really is, then my posts wouldn't be here. Erzsebet is actually a real woman, with...Well...She is very dark...], but yes, Erzsebet is inhumane towards other people. And its okay, I should have made that more clear. And I apologize.))

((It's OK. I knew she was a real person, and that's why I thought Rin meant what she did. Glu, however, does not know what I know.))

Site Helper
#299 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 2:45 PM
((I was hoping we could have some sort of reaction from Inona by this time. Not only do we have something to run toward, we have something to be running from. And this is going to be short because a very dear friend just died last night. We knew it was coming, and she's in a better place now, but I still miss her.))

Navi glanced around as Rin told the newcomer about herself. It looked as though Luigi and the girl Calistasia hadn't caught up yet. He seemed like the sort who would be sticking with her in case she needed protection, but she hoped they were ok. She thought she saw a very fat man dressed in yellow running away rather quickly for someone of his bulk. She thought he had the right idea.

"Excuse me, but we don't know what that dragon-thing is up to now, and we have a friend to rescue. Are we ready to get moving yet?"

((And I was thinking it would be interesting if Link found the Darkstone that Waluigi dropped. He's from the kind of training where you pick up everything that's not nailed down, just in case you need it later.))

Scholar
Original Poster
#300 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 3:59 PM
((I'm sorry I haven't been active at all, but the story I'm working on for my writing class is really eating up my time, and creativity. Because I'm using Alex and Inona in this roleplay, and I'm writing about them almost constantly for my assignment, I've gotten really tired of them. I can't bring myself to write about them anymore than I have to.))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Page 12 of 13