Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#2426 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:18 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 22nd Nov 2017 at 12:35 AM.
ugh why do i keep having damn boys on the sims ? (i know there's a cheatcode called: boolprop makebabygirl true to have more girls before you literally answers this question )
oh well next time it will be a girl (sometimes i keep doing the try a baby thing )

i Always wanna save everything up right after when a sim gave birth to a baby i don't know why i guess everyone are wondering the same

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguXNL93fWg

i'm dying of laughing and it's more better then the official one with hardstyle or however it is
Advertisement
Inventor
#2427 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 7:22 PM
"Are you serious, game?!"

Using the InSIMenator's summoner item, I summoned a guy who normally keeps his wife busy in the photo booth. Shortly after, a duplicate of the same guy shows up, and now I have two of them hanging around. >.<

At least the second guy doesn't have to worry about constantly going to the photo booth for woohoo when he'll happily do other things like playing pool and dancing.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2428 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
(i know there's a cheatcode called: boolprop makebabygirl true to have more girls before you literally answers this question )

There's no such cheat code in the game. There's no way in TS2 to determine the gender of a baby before it is born.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2429 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
There's no such cheat code in the game. There's no way in TS2 to determine the gender of a baby before it is born.

Yes, and if you want a girl instead of a boy, be sure to save right before the birth and then reload if you get a boy. Just keep reloading until you get a girl; it might take a few tries, but eventually you should get a girl.
Mad Poster
#2430 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 1:22 AM
I remember wanting a boy with his mother's eye colour and hair colour. I had to reload so many times that he ended up being a fake blond. XD
Inventor
#2431 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:57 AM
There's always the option to just change the gender and genetics if the right ones don't pop up no matter what, though there is some fun in waiting for the desired combination to arrive.
Instructor
#2432 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 3:22 PM
I remember wanting a boy with his mother's eye colour and hair colour. I had to reload so many times that he ended up being a fake blond. XD

omg i can relate it to that
i had that once too it's probably because i had a lot in the family tree and one of their (great) grandparents has blonde hair.

i remember from 2 years or so ago i had a family who has both dark hair (brown and/or black hair) and their kid has red hair and the kid has his/her hair from one of his/her great grandparents.
and i remember i was like: WHAT?!?! HOW COME THE KID HAS RED HAIR AND HIS/HER PARENTS DON'T?? till i look at the family tree
i'm laughing so hard when i'm thinking about it again
Field Researcher
#2433 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:02 PM Last edited by Kunder : 5th Dec 2017 at 12:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
"Okay, that is a scary noise." ...said as my computer randomly started whirring loudly for no apparent reason, and I immediately dashed to save my game.
Sorry so late with this..... get a can of compressed air, open up your computer, and blow out the CPU fan, the power supply fan, and the video card fan. The noise you're describing, sounds like dirty fans. If it's a laptop, find a You-Tube video, for your model, and clean out the fans, and the vents.
Instructor
#2434 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:06 AM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 8th Dec 2017 at 1:30 AM.
Ugh Girl Why Do You Steal Someone Else's Newspaper?!?! And Why So Damn Secretive , What If You Get Caught Or Something And Even If Someone Said Hi You Still Get The Damn Newspaper While You Tried To Hide It. Why Not Give It Back ?? (i don't have the picture though )

some people has the same issue right? when a sim steal someone else's newspaper without even noticed it
Mad Poster
#2435 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:53 AM
@sailorleontine6 - you may like this: http://cyjon.net/node/308

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#2436 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:15 PM
Darn, I forgot I had that mod installed. Lately on my old tower, I was curious why my grouchiest Sim never attempted to sneak into the backyard to kick over the trash can.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2437 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 7:21 PM
I installed the furious version for the trash-can kicking. Though Sims can still do it if they're just grouchy.

Inventor
#2438 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 7:40 PM
I might just switch to that one instead. Aside from Sims kicking over trash cans, everything else they do doesn't bother me. In fact, until I got the latest visitor controller installed (hence banning the paper kid), passersby have done me a favor by stealing the newspaper, as I hardly ever use them aside from finding a job if my Sim doesn't have a computer.

Mad Poster
#2439 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 7:43 PM
Hey, the newspapers also make good compost material! I've had Sims shove all their papers in the inventory and give them to gardeners for the compost.

Instructor
#2440 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
@sailorleontine6 - you may like this: http://cyjon.net/node/308

i apologize for this late reply but that's super handy, then hopefully the sims won't sneak in and checks the newspaper outside that much anymore

i'll download this hack when the time is right
because i'm now a bit busy with home and work and some other stuff (IK TMI and i don't need to tell you the whole details and all before you ask ) but when i have the time i'll download it as soon as i can
Mad Poster
#2441 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 4:14 AM
"Looks like I forgot to turn that off"
I forgot to turn off ACR's booty call option for the hood, so Danielle Blair booty called Dade County, which is what made me realized I hadn't turned it off.

"Ugh, I wish Sims 2 had a form of Story Progression. I hate this household"
The Wilson quads are now toddlers, I am dreading that household.
Lab Assistant
#2442 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
"Ugh, I wish Sims 2 had a form of Story Progression. I hate this household"
The Wilson quads are now toddlers, I am dreading that household.

ME. And then I end up just stalling and only playing my other families until all of them have members about to grow up and then I have to play only the boring one for 40 sim days straight
Top Secret Researcher
#2443 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 8:53 PM
Getting into a house-- "All-right! Why is there a teddy bear in the middle of the kitchen."

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#2444 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 9:58 PM
"Stop playing in the toilet,you stupid kid!" When ever a toddler decides to play in the toilet.
Mad Poster
#2445 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadow214
"Stop playing in the toilet,you stupid kid!" When ever a toddler decides to play in the toilet.

There's a hack here that limits them to only playing in the toilet if they're in a bad mood or in aspiration failure. Apparently that's how it was actually supposed to work.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=10.0
Lab Assistant
#2446 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 4:46 PM
There's a hack here that limits them to only playing in the toilet if they're in a bad mood or in aspiration failure. Apparently that's how it was actually supposed to work.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=10.0

Okay thanks
Mad Poster
#2447 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:30 PM
"I....think I ought to check my mods."

I was going through all my Sims' households to give the pets their owners' surnames (SimPE likes to error out if there isn't already one). Don Lothario casually walked over to his newborn son, picked him up, and began nursing him.

Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2448 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:36 PM
I have that mod. Check Bo's list of add ons
Mad Poster
#2449 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 1:49 AM
It sounds like you may have BoilingOil's nursing mod, or someone else's nursing mod.

Said tonight
"Ugh, again? There are plenty other hairstyles to use."
After born in game Cornelia Crumplebottom grew up into child with the same hairstyle as her sister Agnes.
Inventor
#2450 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 10:24 PM Last edited by kamoodle5 : 16th Dec 2017 at 12:49 AM.
"And the same boing happened over here, too!"

On my laptop I conducted the same scheme of having many Sims' hearts broken whenever a couple woohoos in the photo booth. Shortly after that cacophony of boings, a dormie was caught making out with someone else on my XP tower.

"And then there's a fight going on over here, too!"

Moments later, the tomboy Lisa went into a fistfight with somebody after those love affairs on my laptop. Seconds later a cheerleader and the cow went into a cloud of dust on my tower.

Playing Sims 2 on two machines at once is just heaven. :D

Edit: "Well, no wonder why she won! Everyone rooted for her!"

Lisa won that fight because of everyone's support, otherwise she likely would've lost as usual.

Page 98 of 168