Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 12:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Question About BO's No Trash Memories
Hi there!

So I've been browsing around at some mods, and came across BoilingOil's No Trash Memories. Now, you must forgive me, but I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to mods. I'm having difficulty understanding the installation for this mod. Can it just be dropped into downloads, or does it have to be configured with SimPE? I've only used SimPE once to increase the price of an object, but never to activate/customize a mod.

Check out my building creations!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 12:45 AM
You can just drop it into your Downloads folder. If you want to tweak it (there was someone just today who wanted a particular memory that BO eliminates with his mod), then you need SimPE, but it works very nicely right out of the box.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 1:02 AM
Oh excellent! Thanks very much for clearing that up.. It's what I expected, but I was afraid of launching it up thinking I had to enable it or something in SimPE first!

Check out my building creations!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 1:04 AM
You never have to enable mods in SimPE. That's just for changing things to suit yourself.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc