Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:41 PM
Default roof patterns in TS2
hey guys,

i ve looked everywhere, checked out all the game help sections faqs EVERYTHING, still i can't find a solution to my problem, which is, custom roof patterns wont show up in my game. i ve got everything else running all right, custom content mods whathaveyou, BUT the roof paterns. is there a special folder for them in the game, or what? please help!

i have really looked everywhere i could before comin to this forum to ask, and i wd really appreciate if someone could enlighten me? thanks a lot.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM Last edited by FranH : 24th Jul 2009 at 5:46 PM. Reason: Clarification
Roof patterns do appear in build mode, under the roof tool. If you put them in your downloads folder,which is where they should be placed, they should show up in that section of the game.

If they're not, did you unzip/unrar them properly?

I don't think they're a download that has to have ep's, being base game compatible.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
hm, thanks FranH, i just downloaded a few more roofs, and they work ok. i think that i did not have CEP back then when i was first downloading roofs, cos i got CEP only recently. or dunno, it works now, so its cool. thanks for your reply!