Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#15451 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:18 AM
Update from me as well!

Chapter 3.12 - Unwelcome

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#15452 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:20 PM
Goldbeard RLC Chapter 107: The Plan is posted. This is another short one, so I'll try to post again on Friday or Saturday. I'm anxious to get closer to gen5!
Instructor
#15453 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:19 AM
Happy (almost) Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! I'm hoping to finish catching up with blogs over the long weekend. (:

Here's a chapter:
2.17. Some Kind of Monster

Field Researcher
#15454 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:21 AM Last edited by Frogsnack : 24th Nov 2017 at 6:39 AM.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! (And YAY so much to read! :D)

Sparrows and a bit of something Loki-esque. Sort of a combo update, hoping to move the story along more quickly after this.

1.12 Glimpse

Picture is unrelated to update lol
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Field Researcher
#15455 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 7:12 PM Last edited by Marcy : 25th Nov 2017 at 1:44 AM.
Update! A short one.

2.25 Officially Unsure

EDIT: Another update!

2.26 Just Nerves

On a roll;

2.27 Confinement

2.28 Prioritize
Field Researcher
Scholar
#15457 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 9:01 AM
joining the update train with 2.10
Field Researcher
#15458 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:49 PM Last edited by Marcy : 27th Nov 2017 at 8:15 PM.
Field Researcher
#15459 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marcy
Another update!

Well I'm not trying to compete with THAT (excellent story arc by the way I'm enjoying it immensely)!

But here's some Sparrows flying around all over the place;

1.13 Mustin, Babies, Lava & Family

Also the pics are ones that would have made it into the story if I had a way.
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Lab Assistant
#15460 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 9:51 PM
None of us can compete with Marcy's awesome flood of updates! (Don't stop!!)

I've got an update too:
Gen 7 Ch 8: Picture-perfect

Though if you're following Gloria's asylum challenge, you should probably read that first! (Sorry for posting about it here--it's so off-topic for this thread! It'll be the last time, promise. Just wanted to mention it because some of the lovely people here follow it <3)
Lab Assistant
#15461 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 12:29 PM
Hopping in here on a public PC during lunch break to give you a little update: I moved 2 weeks ago, move was successful, new home looks pretty, unfortunately my computer died literally the day before. I'll find a solution asap (can't live without PC+internet!!) but it's a little problematic because I'm low on money thanks to the move.

As to why I'm telling you this... Unfortunately with my old computer the Koyangis died as well. I don't have the files saved on an external hard drive or anything and the old one is toast.
Not sure yet how I'll proceed, whether I start a completely new legacy and if I do so whether I want to include my cats again... but that's how things are at the moment and I'll be back soon writing and reading everything including Marcy's twelve thousand updates I must have missed
Instructor
#15462 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:37 PM
@Nocriel -- I'm so happy the move went well, but on the computer front: NOOOOOOOOOOO! ;_; The Koyangis! ;_;

I just started to have computer problems myself so I'm currently backing up everything to an external hard drive that Mr. Owly juryrigged out of an old case and a spare 1TB HD. XD Without knowing anything about your computer problem, you *might* be able to retrieve files with a SATA to USB bridge adapter. I'm not entirely sure how, but I know that's the magic cable Mr. Owly used to retrieve a bunch of stuff from my laptop when I accidentally shut it down during a windows update and effed it up something happened.

Scholar
Original Poster
#15463 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:57 PM
Update: Goldbeard RLC Chapter 108: Continue

Dang, sorry to hear about the Koyangis! Hugs! =(

I should probably take this as a sign and back up all my saves, or at least all my sims. I've been very lucky, I can still open the original Archers save file from seven years ago. x.x
Test Subject
#15464 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:14 PM
Hi there!
I have been watching this thread for a long time and think i am finally ready to start my own challenge. I will be creating a blog tomorrow but my first roll is:
single parent, 2 children, criminal evil career, perfect careers and hands off.
hands off is gonna be a challenge for me as I always use it!
Instructor
#15465 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:18 PM
Welcome to the challenge! Those are fun rolls, except for hands off. XD That's the one I absolutely dread getting. I'm looking forward to reading your blog! :D

Test Subject
#15466 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:28 PM
thanks. I got a gaming laptop recently and finally got ea to merge my two origin accounts so I could play all my expansions at the same time instead of only being able to use two or three depending on which account I was logged into.
Field Researcher
#15467 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 1:48 AM
Update: Chapter 8.11 "Big Sister"

@Nocriel ;_; I was really enjoying the Koyangis!

Welcome, Ekmidenisi! Playing a criminal is fun until they get thrown in jail. xD
Field Researcher
#15468 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 11:28 AM
Just when I thought I was getting close to caught up, the update train hit. T_T So many updates! XD

@Nocriel: Oh no! That really sucks. The Koyangis were so much fun to follow.

@Ekmidenisi: Welcome to the challenge! That looks like a pretty entertaining roll.

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Test Subject
#15469 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 8:47 PM Last edited by Ekmidenisi : 2nd Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Well, here goes nothing.
My first chapter: Chapter 1.1 - Dismal Beginnings

Any feedback would be much appreciated!!
Instructor
#15470 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:23 AM
I also have an update!
2.18. One Hundred Words

It's a lot different than my usual chapters. XD

Test Subject
#15471 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 12:16 PM
Thanks owl face I just made the pictures larger. Didn't realise they had come out so small!

I like your story, it is so unique
Scholar
#15472 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:06 PM
I have another update. 2.11
Test Subject
#15473 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skyegal19
I have another update. 2.11

I love how many pictures are on your blog. I keep forgetting to take pictures so have to tell nearly everything with words. Pictures in mine are probably going to be few and far between!
Test Subject
#15474 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 9:56 PM
How often do most people post updates? I am sitting on enough pictures to create another SIX chapters! It will take some time for me to write them up, but was wondering how often I should be posting updates?
Lab Assistant
#15475 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 9:57 PM
Joining the update train! :D
Gen 7 Ch 9: Not Enough

Hey, welcome to the thread, Ekmidenisi! I think the URL to your first chapter changed when you increased the size of your images. You may want to edit your post here with the updated link

EDIT: Ekmidenisi, there are no rules for how often you're supposed to post If you have the material for six chapters and you feel like writing them, go right ahead! You can edit your own posts to include links to more chapters if you end up posting them in quick succession.
Page 619 of 676