Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#76 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 2:08 AM
Thanks gummilutt, this is up much sooner than I could have gotten to do it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 3:02 AM
No problem. If I get energy I'll go over it and check for duplicates, and perhaps clean it up a little. But for now that will have to do.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 3:03 AM
I'm wondering if I should start a thread on the other much aligned groups, babies and also elders hmm.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#79 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I'm wondering if I should start a thread on the other much aligned groups, babies and also elders hmm.

Why not? *cough-babiesfirst-cough*
Mad Poster
#80 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 4:55 PM
Babies can't do anything though, can they?
Forum Resident
#81 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 7:24 PM

Can you start one on the kids, too, please?
Mad Poster
#82 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 7:36 PM
You know, anybody could start a thread. It's easy.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#83 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 11:25 PM
Lol, of course they can, but the job seems to have fallen to me.

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#84 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 8:36 PM
Awwh. It seems we can't get to 100.
Top Secret Researcher
#85 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 8:57 PM
89. The footy pajamas are adorable. I ( and probably a lot of other people) tend to leave them in PJs throughout the toddlerhood, and footy pajamas are so cute!

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Babies can't do anything though, can they?

That's why I am doing a thread. They can, people just don't bother to look.

With AL they can actively play, but even without that there are things they do which are quite adorable if one stops and watches.

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#87 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Vss2eip : 25th Jun 2013 at 7:24 PM.
There's one thing no one mentioned... and it's not really a small thing, at least for me. Can you guess it?
Hint #1: It's not in the base game.

----

No one?
Hint #2: It's not in any expansion pack.
Instructor
#88 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:12 PM
This is not related to my post above, as I felt I should post this seperately. I'm sorry for "double-posting".

90. The Toddler Mania challenge! I tried it once and failed miserably, I ended up deleting the family and the lot. I'll definitely try it again and you should you too, if you didn't. It can be quite fun and annoying, very challenging! Plus there are other toddler or children related challenges, but I think this is the most well-known. If I find some others, I'll post them here!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:42 PM
thank's a lot i love the toddlers they are so cut
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:45 PM
me too i love the toddlers they are so cut
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:49 PM
thank's a lot i love the toddlers they are so cut
Mad Poster
#92 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:56 PM
Why have you posted more or less the same three times? Did you think it wasn't posting or something? It is probably appreciated if you delete the surplus posts. Press edit, and then scroll down.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#93 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 10:10 PM
Looks like the board multiplied their post. People don't normally reproduce their bad typing 3 times on purpose.

Vss2eip, deleting sims is a VBT (Very Bad thing) This will corrupt any hood you do this in. Please no one delete sims!

Also I can not guess what toddler thing you mean as there have been so many mentioned.

The toddler mania challenge had a large rule tweak by Shadey if you want to take a look at her journal. It is harder than the original rules. I've played one about 6 times. http://mountainshade1.livejournal.com/15401.html Why yes I am crazy, thanks for asking.

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#94 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 10:33 PM
Actually, I just used the evict family button and then I clicked the trashcan icon in the neighborhood screen... wait, is it still dangerous? I did it a long time ago, though.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 10:38 PM
Yes, that is a VBT. There is a special way of deleting sims safely described somewhere over at MATY, but deleting sims with game tools is a very bad idea. The game tools don't fully delete them but leave shredded files which can attach to other sims.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#96 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 11:40 PM
Looks like the board multiplied their post. People don't normally reproduce their bad typing 3 times on purpose.

There are three posts. Post 1 and 3 are the same, but 2 is not, which means there is at least one double click that was the user. Regardless of the reason, it's more polite to remove, no?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 11:44 PM
Eh, your right. I wonder how they did a split double post. It is, maybe they haven't noticed.

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#98 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 7:54 PM Last edited by Vss2eip : 27th Jun 2013 at 8:54 PM.
Giving away more hints would be pointless, since the answer would be obvious, so...

91. Toddler New Year!! If you own Happy Holiday Stuff and you throw a New Years Bash, Father Time will turn into Toddler New Year at midnight! It's so cute and funny!! Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXYis08WLA0.

Oh, and...

92. I don't download CC, but since toddlers have only a handful of hair options, but melodie9 has converted a lot of the Teen-Elder Maxis hairstyles for toddlers and children. I can't wait to download them and use them in my game!
Forum Resident
#99 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vss2eip
Giving away more hints would be pointless, since the answer would be obvious, so...

91. Toddler New Year!! If you own Happy Holiday Stuff and you throw a New Years Bash, Father Time will turn into Toddler New Year at midnight! It's so cute and funny!! Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXYis08WLA0.

I wouldn't have guessed that it was Toddler New Year.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#100 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 7:07 AM
Forgot about him!

93: Not sure if this one has been said. But toddlers are space saving as far as being able to use spaces other sims can not. They can sleep in a one tile crib or even a stacked double crib (I think on Affinity sims) They can also, I found out recently, play with a toy under an open kitchen counter or under the left side of the FT sewing machine.

~Call me Jo~
Page 4 of 5