Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 8:46 PM
The Sims 3. There are no other games I've played where I've ran into glitches that make the game literally unplayable (remember the patch released right after WA that made saving the game impossible?).
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElPresidente
Nothing wrong with being drawn to those games, they are a lot of fun. I was just pointing out that with those games if they did do stuff like implement realistic ranges with shotguns, etc then the game's balance would be thrown off and it wouldn't be much fun at all.

Call of Duty is no different to something like Halo outside of the setting. It's an arcade action FPS. Damned fun one too. :P

Haha, exactly. But it's still glitched up and all Treyarch cares about are removing wall breaching glitches from the zombie mode maps. Can't wait till MW3, it should be a lot better, just like COD4 and MW2 were.

ENTJ
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#28 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 5:40 AM
From your posts in another thread about Treyarch you would do better to turn your gaze from Call of Duty and start keeping an eye out for the first game out of Reloaded's stables. Reloaded is the new incarnation of Infinity Ward, being made up of West and Zampella - after the whole Activision kerfuffle - along with a whole bunch of other ex-IW staff.

We know bugger all about the game yet but given your disdain for Treyarch you're best moving on from the franchise as IW are not making it any more.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 7:15 PM
Tomb Raider 3, pc edition, used to be one pretty glitchy. It wasn't much because of the gameplay itself, but more about the graphics. The freakin'-scary-butler in Lara's house was absolutely horrible. Clipping and passing through everything he could get on his way.

But TS3 totally gets the cup. I think I lost the count of how many glitches I've seen in this game
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 7:17 PM
I love it more than any game but effin hell Fallout is buggy. New Vegas takes a nice second.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#31 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:40 PM
Civilization 5
Banned
#32 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 7:55 PM
Ohoho that's easy, True Crime: New York City.

Other than that uhh... NFS World, The Sims 3 and Crashday (the irony, it's called ''Crashday'' and it's biggest issue is the fact that it crashes often, PC exclusive too...).
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 5:23 AM
I've heard VTM:B is horrible. Thankfully when I started playing I had the unofficial patches and never ran into anything major. (The combat system may as well count, though. What a disaster.) Fallout 3 was also pretty bad. Haven't played New Vegas yet.

I bought Amnesia: The Dark Descent when it was on sale on Steam two months ago and I still have not gotten out of the first few rooms. My camera is stuck staring at the ceiling, rendering it unplayable. I still have not figured out how to fix it yet. (Never got any help on their tech help forum.)
Alchemist
#34 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 7:40 AM
TS 2, TS 3 and Fallout New Vegas. I hate it when missions glitch to the level of unplayable in FO NV. It fracking fails the mission, even though I did exactly what I needed to.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 9:27 AM
If anyone here's played it they'll know exactly why, but Rule Of Rose wins this hands down for me.
It is not fun being swarmed by demonic children trying to kill you while you're stuck in a corner on top of your own dog.
And I'm saying nothing about the boss fights, you can get stuck in those for hours.
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 5:26 PM
skate 2, sims3 and black ops all tie in first for me
Scholar
#37 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 12:37 AM
The Sims 3

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Forum Resident
#38 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 12:45 AM
The Sims 3...it's the only game I've ever known where when you need an update, the updater doesn't work and needs it's own update, but you can't update your game anyway...because you launcher doesn't work. Then when you finally get it updated it's worse then before you updated.

Good job EA, good job. : D
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 1:09 AM
Sims 3 . . . and heck I hate that game.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 6:51 AM
Ohh... does Neopets count? Dang, that site had way too many glitches when I played in 2007. I think that's the only reason I can survive Sims now was because I got so used to all the glitches that site had.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#41 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Komeiji
I've heard VTM:B is horrible.

I always find this comment amazing since I had no problems with it whatsoever. I guess I was lucky.

For me, TS3 wins.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#42 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheGloryFades
If anyone here's played it they'll know exactly why, but Rule Of Rose wins this hands down for me.
It is not fun being swarmed by demonic children trying to kill you while you're stuck in a corner on top of your own dog.
And I'm saying nothing about the boss fights, you can get stuck in those for hours.

And I thought my copy was broke. It didn't even go past the first part most of the time.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 5:54 PM
TS3 But then I am addicted..

The other glitchiest game was the horrid FB games.. Come on, Adobe Flash Player? Really? Seriously?

Though I have been relatively lucky otherwise in avoiding games that are too glitchy.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 3:23 AM
I somehow manage to avoid glitches in most games (except for Sims 3), but the one game I've played with the WORST glitches ever was Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness. Most of them were minor, but then just before the end I encountered a glitch that made it actually impossible to beat the game. It happened years ago but it still makes me mad because it's the only TR game I haven't finished.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 3:54 AM
Two Worlds. It feels like a betagame. A whole city which isn't finished, no correct synchronisation between text and spoken dialog, lag, riding a horse goes difficult, etc.
The Witcher was at the launch also pretty glitchy. Alot of lag and animation problems. Same goes for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. With Sacred 2 i got a couple of times a CTD when i just was saving.
Both games were patched by the developer and they became more stable. With patch 1.4 aka enhanced edition The Witcher was completely stable. Sacred 2 got stable with patch 2.34 and with the final 2.43 the game has almost no problems.
However, with the expansion Ice & Blood new problems were introduced and those ones weren't patched. Ascaron got bankrupt and Deep Silver don't care about it. So also here there is a community patch made.
And the games from Bethesda seem always to be buggy. Morrowind has some problems and an instable savegame system, Oblivion has many glitches (like the suicide orc in Skingrad, preventing you to buy rosethorn hall) and Daggerfall is one bugparty at all (hence the nickname Buggerfall). It seems Skyrim has also problems, like dragons which are flying backwards.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 8:27 AM
I reckon Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 was pretty glitchy, every time you went to search for a match it would take you to a modded or hacked lobby. After the match would finish you would either be de-ranked or your account would be modified somehow.(this is for xbox 360 btw)
Theorist
#47 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 8:56 AM
How about a glitch trio?

Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas. All gamebryo, all glitchy and buggy. To add to this they are also memory leaks. Skyrim is pretty bad, too.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 9:30 AM
Fallout 3 GOTY edition, hands down. Oh and New Vegas. Couldn't get them to install! That and Mall Tycoon 2. And The Sims 3. And Portal. And Team Fortress 2. And Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. And Pokemon Gold. And COD2. I had no issues with The Force Unleashed but my boyfriend did. Oh, and Heavy Rain to some extent - you walk near the reporter at the crime scene and it locks up.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#49 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 11:39 AM
Star Wars: Ep I The Phantom Menace. Bugs on every level. :C
Alchemist
#50 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 1:15 PM
Rigs of Rods, I still play it, though. I don't know what you all have got with TS3, I've only had ONE glitch yet, and I've been playing it since it came out

If you remember me, I'm awesome!

Page 2 of 4