Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
SPN installed but no Occults in town ??
Hi everyone ! After a long time unable to play the Sims 3 because of a hardware issue on my computer I'm coming back
I installed every Eps and a few game mods (a small list) and I came across a big issue: I don't have any Occults in my town

I've been playing in Appaloosa Plains for ten sim days, plenty enough time for Occults status to be assigned on townies, but I didn't find any. In the end I forced some sims to be Occults in CAS, but they don't display any signs of their status: no wings for fairies, no colored frame in the relationship panels, no occult behavior.
My household sim got a "prey" moodlet once when he was around a vampire I created in CAS, but that's the end of it.

Any idea about what is causing this ? Do you think I should re-install SPN ?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 11:38 PM
I haven't seen much with having occult status assigned to townies on their own after they have already been placed into the game, although with NRAAS Story Progression with Personalities and a few well-placed potions I've been getting Sunset Valley to be overpopulated with occults. (Especially fairies. I think every toddler in town is sporting a nice set of wings now thanks to the fey Changeling scenario.) If you have Master Controller with Cheats, you can add occult status more reliably than sending a sim into CAS and adding it there. But otherwise, my experience has been that you need to have new sims immigrate, and some of them will be occult.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook