Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 3:15 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 27th Apr 2017 at 6:34 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Need Help! Sims 3, sim personal menue not working
I have been working on this by myself for two weeks now. I thought it was time to get help form sim professionals. I have been playing the sims 3 for five years, so I have a general understanding. When you click on your active sim the menue that should come up is not. Also the sim social menue when you click on other sims to talk is not working.
Following is the mods I have in my game:
1.Moar Interactions
2. Lost&Found: Stock Market
3.Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul + More Nectar Ingredients
4.Sixpack Script-Mod by Consort
5.Age
6.2x Weight and Fitness Integration core-mod
7.Weapons System
8.Gardener Service 2
9.Campaign Fundraiser Online
10.Online Center V30
11. NRaas career, master controller, register, story progression.
12. Treeag Hiiden traits , storage box
13. pregnancy variations 1.0.0
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 4:04 PM
I don't know about sim professionals, but I'll respond while we're waiting for one to show up.

The first thing to try is to empty your sim's personal inventory. Jam jars, products from the Canning Station store set, are known to cause this issue but so can other items as well as an overly full inventory of just about anything.

If that doesn't solve it, try running a test session of your game with all non-NRaas mods pulled out and the scriptCache.package file cleared (many of us clear the cache files before every startup anyway, but mentioning it just in case). If it persists, then try a test session with no mods. One of them could be outdated on you or acting up in some other way. You may want to exempt Consort's Age mod from the pull-out tests as your sims affected by that mod suddenly going missing won't look right, but that might not matter anyway as these would just be test runs not meant to be saved through.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 5:00 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 5:12 PM
Thank you so much! It worked. You are so kind, thank you. I have spent hours on this and you helped me fix it in 5 minutes.
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luchapug
Thank you so much! It worked. You are so kind, thank you. I have spent hours on this and you helped me fix it in 5 minutes.
Thank you!

Sorry that I can't help you get those hours you spent back, but glad I could help.

So it was an inventory issue? Was it jam jars? Or something with the mods?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 6:51 PM
It is the mods, still testing to see which.
It looks like its Moar Interactions.