Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 5:39 PM
Default looking for sims 3 rose sims pigtails
I had the hairstyle on my old computer which crashed when I went to find it again on rose sims the site showed it was down hoping someone may have it in their files but I cant remember if it was donation or what it is the pigtails I believe rosesims006
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 7:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not a donation hair. I can't find any alternate links, just a retexture: Club Crimsyn.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
I'm pretty sure it's not a donation hair. I can't find any alternate links, just a retexture: Club Crimsyn.
Thank you for the response , it states that the original mesh is not needed I added it to my game and it does not show up so I guess it is needed .. thank you very much for digging around to find this though I am holding onto it and maybe rose sims will come back up ( not so hopeful now that sims 4 is out ) or a mesh is found
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simslovr76
Thank you for the response , it states that the original mesh is not needed I added it to my game and it does not show up so I guess it is needed .. thank you very much for digging around to find this though I am holding onto it and maybe rose sims will come back up ( not so hopeful now that sims 4 is out ) or a mesh is found

Have you deleted the caches? Sometimes those are the reason new content doesn't show up in the game.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:35 AM
Here's the original too if you wanted it: https://web.archive.org/web/2013051...ms3_hair006.rar
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 3:54 AM
Default resolved !! thank you so much !
Quote: Originally posted by kikaimegami
Here's the original too if you wanted it: https://web.archive.org/web/2013051...ms3_hair006.rar
OMGosh thank you so much you are truly awesome ... loaded it up and it works great I am new to the forums so I am not sure how to mark this as resolved
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 4:45 AM Last edited by kikaimegami : 28th Feb 2015 at 2:44 PM.
Web archive is your friend. Search there if you find things you cannot now.