Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:29 AM
Default Conquer other lands?
I've already failed the quest to expand the kingdom by annexing other territories. I never found a quest or interaction that would lead to that happening. I've started a new game with the same ambition and I'm looking all over for ways to annex other territories but nothing is coming up again. Has anyone done this quest and have any hints? Thanks!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:43 AM
You need to unlock the territories. There are 6 visible and 2 secret territories.
If you go to the political map then click on any of the land areas outside your kingdom you will get a small amount of territory info.
There should also be a red button that you can click to start political dealings with the territory at a cost of 10 kingdom points per territory.
Once you have done that the quest to annex the territory is available.
The secret territories are the two islands that only become visible if you get the two maps from the village.
The territories Crafthold and Trenody do not count towards the total of annexed territories for the achievment.

Hope that helps.

Why kill two birds with one stone when you can feed two birds with one scone.
Alchemist
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:59 AM
The other areas don't show up on the map until you've got at least 60 points of renown. When you get 60 pts, three new areas open that you can ally with. The rest open later as you accrue more renown. So you'll need to do some regular quests to start with before you can start annexing new territory.
I found this guide useful for that ambition:
http://www.dazzlenuts.com/guides/ga...d-annex-quests/