Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#51 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 12:30 PM
It's a Cyjon mod joandsarah, so will presumably be at his site. It's called 'Semester Changes' - this is extracted from the read me:

"This mod modifies the university system to make it more bearable and closer to being on the same schedule as the rest of the world.

Each academic unit is now a year instead of a semester. Each year is two game days long so the entire university experience covers 8 days. Finals are given at 9 am every other day.
Vampire students take their finals at 4 am instead.

In order to simulate year-long periods, students actually skip the odd-numbered semesters (1, 3, 5, 7) and attend only the even numbered ones (2, 4, 6, 8)."

So here somewhere:
http://drupal.cyjon.net/
I *might* change it to make each unit three days long so that would give me a bit more time (for fighting and woohooing) - two days is pretty short. If I can find the setting.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#52 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 1:52 PM
Thanks Maxon. Three days sounds good too.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:17 PM
I haven't had a chance to try it since my hood doesn't have the luxury of a college yet, but when I do I plan on having each 24 hours of uni= 1 sim day. I cant remember how many days that would be in uni time ( isn't each semester 72 hours? so about 24 days?) Seems like a lot but my adults have VERY long lifespans so 24 days is nothing for them. Their lifespans are so long because if they want to move up in their career they will need to do more rounds of 'college'. Also, I tend to play large households so in each rotation a sim will maybe only fulfill 2 or 3 wants. My hood is still very new (3rd generation just started being born) so I may change the length of adult ages later but for now it works (it also helps my family sims actually achieve their want 10 children and other large family related LTWs, but a killer for 'reach golden anniversary' LTW)

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Page 3 of 3