Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 7:16 PM
Default New Twitter feed for new downloads
Hi All,

With the increase in social networking sites recently, and the ease of use of thier APIs, I have implemented a new twitter feed that contains all of the new approved downloads here on MTS.

If you want to keep an eye out on the downloads without having to log into the site, please follow:

http://twitter.com/modthesimsinfo

I'll also be adding posting (with images) to the facebook group we have too, once I figure out the Graph API.

Don't forget to follow the twitter!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
7 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 7:38 PM
Way cool!
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:33 PM
I love facebook!!!

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 2:26 AM
Indeed an awesome and useful implementation. Twitter is great - I look forward to the facebook stuff too.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:07 PM
Nice thats cool

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:29 PM
I have an idea and I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but could S2 and S3 updates be separate. I don't want to get all excited for a download for the wrong game. Just an idea though. Love the use of Twitter to update.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:36 PM
jaccinatl: Well, I'd have to register another account... which seems kind of pointless, especially when the game type is actually indicated in the current message.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 4:41 PM
That does make sense, thanks for answering so fast.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#9 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 10:13 PM Last edited by Simonut : 12th Sep 2010 at 10:18 PM. Reason: mistype
I may be just one of the few members that feel this way, but I could care less about "Twitter or facebook" I am not on the band wagon for joining so many social networking. Mod The Sims is really the only site that I really enjoy spending a bit of time at, and just a small amount of other site that I like.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 6:06 PM
Could you point me towards the url for the Facebook group, please?
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#11 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Could you point me towards the url for the Facebook group, please?
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110781162295374

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Theorist
#12 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 5:51 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the link to the Facebook group, I joined.