Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 10:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Pose Player Not Working (All other mods are)
There are probably a million other threads like this out there, and there's probably some solution that I missed too, and I'm being incredibly dumb... but please, bear with me.

A long time ago, I downloaded Pose Player here on Mod The Sims. It worked perfectly fine in-game, and all was well. Then I decided to delete it, since I didn't want it. Now, I'm trying to download it again and it's not working. I've followed all instructions and gone to every help thing I can fine, but it's not showing up in my game. I have several other mods and loads of custom content, and they all show up and work fine. So... what am I doing wrong? I've tried every solution imaginable, including deleting my Mods folder entirely and starting over, but nothing has worked.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:17 AM
You've probably already done it but have you tested with just the pose player, without having any other cc at all in your Mods folder?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
You've probably already done it but have you tested with just the pose player, without having any other cc at all in your Mods folder?

I might have done that, but I'm not really sure. Help me out here, what exactly does that mean? Basically, if you can, could you tell me how would I do that?
Thanks!

P.S. I have a Windows computer. Not sure what kind, I can only see that it says on the outside "HP w1907".
No clue what that means. I'm terrible with this stuff.
Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 1:51 PM
Just move every single package file of cc you have in your Mods folder to somewhere else. Like make a temporary folder onto the desktop for them and place them there for safe keeping. Then place the poseplayer into your Mods -> Packages folder + remove the cache files and open the game to see if it shows up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 6:22 PM
Yeah... sorry, but I've done that already. It didn't work. Maybe I'll do it again...

Thanks a lot for answering though!
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 8:34 AM
Okay, did you ask in the comment section of the Pose Player download place?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 3:07 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 7th Nov 2014 at 5:41 PM.
Make sure the pose player and any poses are in the same folder, because I've noticed if they are in separate folders it doesn't work right. At least that's what happened to me, it might just be a CC Magic thing. *shrugs*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 8:42 PM
All righty then... posted in pose player, nobody has replied. Not that I really expected anything, but...
Yeah. I'm trying to do a story, and I REALLY want poses!