Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures
Default Sims 3 Framework mods not working
Alrighty. I have the Sims 3 and World Adventures installed. My version is 2.0.86.002001 (honestly have no idea what this is). Now, I've been trying to figure out how to download .package files.
I have followed this page, to a T: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Setup_and_Files

When the nointro mod did not work, I deleted and retried about five different times, following the directions as strictly as possible. Still did not work. So then I followed the advice on this page: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...les/Not_Working

Still to no avail, so now I've literally just have absolutely no idea what to do or what I've done wrong. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum post. I literally just made this account in order to create this forum post. I am at my wits end, any help will be 100% appreciated.

Also, I've been trying to upload 3 photos, one of my Sims 3 folder, one of my Mods folder, and one of the Packages folder, but to no avail. This forum keeps telling me they are invalid file type. And I tried to go onto modyourpanties to figure out how to upload them there, BUT STILL TO NO AVAIL, it says the website it currently down. I feel like I'm going through a nightmare right now. Is there any other way I can upload and link to those photos if they aren't working in this post and modyourpanties isn't working? I am getting extremely frustrated.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 2:37 AM
You may not have the post count needed to upload an image. IIRC you need something like 10 posts. But I think I already see your problem with your game. You need to patch, According to the patch table, your game is not appear to be patched high enough to use the way EA eventually gave us to simplify putting CC into the game.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 11:49 AM
You don't need ten posts to attach images - what file type are your screenshots?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.