Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rubric Wrangler
#76 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 7:33 PM
Two notes for the CASPanelGroup field of the FBLN. Been doing some experimenting with a new slider, and can confirm:

0x00000020 = Ears; Also works for big dogs using Sort 0x00040000
0x00001000 = Ears; Does not work for big dogs when using Sort 0x00040000

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 11:28 AM
0x00001000 = Ears for Little Dogs when using Sort 0x00080000 - doesn't work for Little Dogs, but works when use Sort 0x00080000 and 0x00000020
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 3:49 PM
Default Нужна помощь с поворотом кости
Нужна помощь с созданием ползунок. Мне нужно превратить его кости Pervis оси Z на несколько градусов, но вместо кости вращается в неправильном направлении. Когда параметры поворота на 90 градусов, или любой другой, картина не меняется.
Вот фото, игры и входных значений.

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#79 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 5:43 PM
All posts must be in English.

The values you show in your picture of the Bone Delta Editor are for a 90 degree rotation, which is what you seem to be getting. First you need to use values for a smaller rotation. If it's rotating in the wrong direction, use negative degrees. After that, it's a matter of experimenting to find out how to rotate it the way you want.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#80 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 7:20 PM
Sorry for the post on the Russian. Not that inserted (written with interpreter).
Thanks for the advice, try it.
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 12:54 AM
I'm not good with sliders. could someone make male dog junk with a slider on here? i know there is horse junk for stallions.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#82 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 1:13 AM
You could become good with sliders using this tutorial... :D

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#83 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 8:58 AM
The horse junk uses a GEOM slider, not a bone slider as in this particular tutorial. There are other tutorials for GEOM sliders if you want to become good with them as well.

Fair warning, however. For dog junk, as with stallion junk, you'd have to add a mesh for the actual junk to the dog body mesh, and pet meshes are absolutely horrendous to work with due to the double UV format and the way they're split into pieces. That's why I haven't done a dog junk yet myself; every time I remember making the horse junk I just cringe and move on to something else.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Page 4 of 4