Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 10:57 AM
Stupid housekeeper service
My Sims put the plate on the table. The housekeeper came, took the plate, and put it into the fridge. So I put it on the table - again (my Sim really wanted to eat that food :D). The housekeeper came and... you know, what happened.

Yes, after that my poor Sim tried again. And, finally, had her dinner (she was closer to the table, than housekeeper was).

How to stop them from doing that?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 1:05 PM
Man, I wish I had your problem. My stupid housekeeper does absolutely nothing. Just stands there looking pretty, fixes a few beds and goes, "Guess I'm done here!" and takes my hard-earned $50!

I'm a little confused as to what you mean about putting food on the table? Are you dragging it to the table or do you mean your sim is putting them on the table? If you're dragging the food out yourself, that's why the maid keeps putting it back in the fridge again; she thinks it's leftovers. If you're making the sim take out her own food and the maid keeps taking it, I don't know what the solution to that is because that shouldn't happen at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 4:03 PM
Sorry, my english is not perfect.

Yes, she was standing in the other room, I just opened the fridge, dragged out the food, placed the plate on the table. Sim started walking and...oops...there is no plate, no food.

----

Funny story - my Sim and her husband were sleeping. Housekeep came, and kept looking at them. Suddenly - there is a bubble, over his head (my housekeeper is a man...and he is in love with my Sim!). And what the bubble says? "Death".
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:03 PM Last edited by thesims1depot : 19th Nov 2014 at 9:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Teelix
Sorry, my english is not perfect.

Yes, she was standing in the other room, I just opened the fridge, dragged out the food, placed the plate on the table. Sim started walking and...oops...there is no plate, no food.

I wasn't confused because of your English (it's fine). It's just that it's not usual for people to drag food out onto the table to feed their sims (they usually just click on the fridge and then "eat leftovers" so the sim takes the food out herself), so I wasn't really sure if that's exactly what you meant. But I understand now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims1depot
I wasn't confused because of your English (it's fine)

Thanks .

Quote: Originally posted by thesims1depot
they usually just click on the fridge and then "eat leftovers" so the sim takes the food out herself

O my God, I'm so stupid! I did, like you said, and my Sims finally had her dinner. Thanks! .