Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#201 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:54 AM
When your sister, whom you haven't seen in quite a while comes to visit you for the summer and you get mad at her because she's making you cut back on your Sim time....

Sigh. I love her and all but.... lol
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:05 AM
When you meet someone and the first that comes to your head is "I wonder if I could make him/her as a Sim"
#203 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:44 PM
When you put a painting of your boyfriend's in EVERY house that is occupied in your neighbourhood and have ALL the families standing in front of that painting and take LOTS of pictures of that...And planning on making those pictures into an album and give it to him as the best B-Day gift you can give (He himself is a crazy simmer)... :D
Theorist
#204 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:47 PM
When you not only create a neighborhood full of Sims of people you know, but you also talk about it to your friends, and you see nothing wrong with it. "Well, you got knocked up by DJ, and Anthony gave birth to alien babies. Oh, and Kris caught on fire while cooking."

When you have a whole photo album on Facebook devoted to pictures you've taken of your Sims.

When your idea of stress relief is to create a Sim of someone you dislike and torture the Sim until you feel better.
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrillianRikku
you buy a baby name book for better Sim names

I do this, except I use the phonebook (once or twice I've even gone through my old yearbooks)

When you create a webpage dedicated exclusively to your Sims

You expect a helicopter to pick you up for work

When something is even remotely in your way, you stomp your feet and wave at the sky
#206 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 8:50 PM
When you clothes shopping and you find clothes that resemble the clothes your sim wear and you cause a scene.

"OMG MY SIM HAS THIS, HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN IT."

And you don't even buy it you just flip out when you come across something they own .

Happened many times to me. I love the peoples reactions.
#207 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:42 PM
- When you wanna buy a new piece of furniture, you go into "Buy Mode".
- Everybody knows how to smustle dance.
- You look at people like they're loony when they smustle dance or vice versa.
- Whenever you stargaze through your telescope you're always at risk of getting abducted by aliens whether you know it or not.
- Whenever you see somebody you think is hot, a thought bubble appears above your head with their face in it a little hearts above it.
#208 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:56 PM
We have this nail salon at Walmart it's called Regal Nails and this guy that works in it looks JUST like Mitch Indie . So I call him Mitch mentally when I see him, and I try not to giggle when I check him out.
#209 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:29 AM
-When your eyes turn into the shape of plumbobs.
Instructor
#210 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:48 PM
You try to figure out how to approximate your favorite businesses from your favorite role-playing environment in TS2. (As is, I could probably create about half of Gaia Online if I had all the EPs.)

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Instructor
#211 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 11:39 PM
This happened to me last night during a real rain storm while I was playing Sims 2.

You know you've been playing Sims 2 too much when you look up at your ceiling to see how bad the sky looks during a real rain storm then feel stupid because you can't see the sky - only your ceiling!
Instructor
#212 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:07 AM
You've memorized the entire Social Bunny commercial on the TV.

#213 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 2:01 AM
When you start looking at houses, or even your own house figuring how many squares would be needed in your game.

When you look at someone, and think of how to make them as a sim.

When you and your friend who got you addicted to the sims comes over just to play seasons because you got it before her XD
#214 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 2:53 AM
You know its bad when you have dreams about going out on a date and seeing a red plumbob over someone elses head and thinking "Oh, they are having a terrible date."

^True Story
Top Secret Researcher
#215 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:42 AM
When you make one of your friends into a sim and you make them get pregnant. And then when you see them in person a few days later ask why they're stomach is so flat when you don't have a miscarraige hack OR ask "how's the baby?"
Nearly all of my female freinds and two or three of my guy freinds have endured this lol.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#216 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:49 AM
Every time you see some architectural element that wouldn't be possible to build with The Sims, you stop to ponder.
Field Researcher
#217 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM
You see a small square placemat sitting in the middle of your dining table and think for a split second that you forgot to recolour your One More Slot placement thing to the invisible version. (True story.)

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
Scholar
#218 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:07 AM
-When some1 is in front of you on the stairs, u stop and start waving ur arms like crazy
-when you are corner by 2 dining chairs, u think u cant get out
-baby bottles on the floor
-you think your suppose to get a report card every single day
-you tell your friend you hooked her up with a hot guy in the sims2.
-when it is snowing/raining outside, you physically stop what u were doing and go infront of the window to look.
-water is the only drink you can have while dining
Instructor
#219 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:56 PM
I just realized this one last night- my husband is deployed and I realized that whenever I daydream about his homecoming and I kiss him he does the "Smooch" arms and legs out "wahoo" move....
lmao
Forum Resident
#220 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Plum
Every time you see some architectural element that wouldn't be possible to build with The Sims, you stop to ponder.

If only you knew! lol, i'm horrible about that and will do it for ever. everytime i see a house i like, i try to figure out how to put it in my game mentally

I once tried to build the house off of Sabrina the teenaged witch cause i wanted something old and victorian... didn't work out so well! XD

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
#221 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 12:05 AM
oh wow!! we are so addicted to sims!!

when your tired at 7 o clock

when you do sims poses in front of a mirror

when you throw a random water ballon

when you expect the maid to clean everything up!!
Instructor
#222 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:41 AM
When you pull a giftwrapped box out of your butt to give to someone else!

#223 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by proxian_girl
When you pull a giftwrapped box out of your butt to give to someone else!

Try to fish naked in the game, where are they storing the catch? That animation is disturbing, no fish to dinner today thank you.

Back to subject: Then you look at the in game clock and think; only 9:30 then I can play some more, has happened to me.
#224 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:54 AM
When you seriously debate getting a plumbbob or one of your favorite Sim's names tattooed somewhere on your body.

*Whistles innocently...*

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Theorist
#225 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:55 AM
When you construct a plumbob out of paper and hang it from the ceiling so that it's over your head while you're playing on the computer.
Page 9 of 115