Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 5:52 PM
Oh, the little ones grow up so fast! Raising toddlers is one of my favorite parts of the game. BTW, I've taken an instant liking to Jonah. I love a dad who is willing to take on his wife's alien baby!

Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I live in Southern California where it is most all very Urban . . . There are a lot of people that I know that work in Los Angeles, but live some place else, so I don't think it is odd for Hilda to live in Strangetown.

SoCal's Inland Empire is like that ... very urban, but we do not have much to offer in the way of decent jobs or entertainment. Unattended land even looks a lot like Strangetown desert landscape, and was even more like Strangetown (plus citrus groves) 30 or 40 or 50 years ago. (Am I giving away my age? LOL)

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:53 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 27th Jun 2017 at 11:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
Oh, the little ones grow up so fast! Raising toddlers is one of my favorite parts of the game. BTW, I've taken an instant liking to Jonah. I love a dad who is willing to take on his wife's alien baby!

SoCal's Inland Empire is like that ... very urban, but we do not have much to offer in the way of decent jobs or entertainment. Unattended land even looks a lot like Strangetown desert landscape, and was even more like Strangetown (plus citrus groves) 30 or 40 or 50 years ago. (Am I giving away my age? LOL)

I happen to live in the Inland Empire and I do remember the Citrus Groves, mostly Orange Groves that used to stretch for miles.

Anyway I am back with the update I promised.

Kat Household Stage 4.

This is when the members of the Kat Family get to train and teach Toddlers again.
This time it is Bronwyn and Branwen, the Normal looking Twins of Angharad Kat

Here it is the Potty Training of the Twins.

Here is Branwen and Bronwyn learning to talk and walk.

Older children of the household in a moment of play.

Since we have several children now it is time to invite the Head Master over.

Here is what the children look like at this point.

From left to right Catrin Delarosa, Gwynfa Delarosa, Fionn Delarosa, and Cian Delarosa

Oh yeah time for another Big Birthday Party, Bronwyn and Branwen are growing up to be Children.

Not long after the Birthday Party for Bronwyn and Branwen, we are having more Births.

Flower Gieke is giving Birth to a son by Pryderie that she names Gwynn.

On the same day we have Marylena giving Birth to a daughter by Brandon that she names Brooke.

Of course soon we have yet another Birthday Party, this time for Gwynn and Brooke.

That is all for now.
Next update we will be starting out with Gwynn and Brooke as toddlers doing the usual teaching and training.

I hope that you all enjoyed this update on the Kat Family of Strangetown.

More real soon.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#78 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I happen to live in the Inland Empire and I do remember the Citrus Groves, mostly Orange Groves that used to stretch for miles.

Anyway I am back with the update I promised.

This is when the members of the Kat Family get to train and teach Toddlers again.
This time it is Bronwyn and Branwen, the Normal looking Twins of Angharad Kat

In the Internet world, we are practically next door neighbors!
Yeah, I really miss the aroma of orange blossoms on a summer night.

Bronwyn and Branwen are the "Normal" looking twins?
In an Aliens Everywhere game, they may end up the minority -- in other words, not the "norm."

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
In the Internet world, we are practically next door neighbors!
Yeah, I really miss the aroma of orange blossoms on a summer night.

Bronwyn and Branwen are the "Normal" looking twins?
In an Aliens Everywhere game, they may end up the minority -- in other words, not the "norm."

Well I am allergic to orange blossom pollen so it is with mixed emotions that I notice that they are gone.

Heh well I already have a large number of Aliens, not every Playable Family includes Aliens...yet, but yeah well I just wanted to use "Normal Looking" rather than "Non-Alien Looking".

Oh btw I have the Mod that tunaisafish made that includes Alienism as a Trait. yay

When I got my first Disks of the Sims 2 for my then new iMac in 2011 I chose to play Strangetown because I saw that it had Alien Sims in it, before I got my iMac I was playing Sims 2 on the PS2 and there were Aliens in it, loved them. So naturally I wanted to have Aliens in my Game on my Mac.

I think it is interesting that sometimes my Alien Sims will have "Normal Looking" Sims and sometimes they will have Aliens like themselves. Sims 2 Genetics can be strange it seems

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:39 PM
OK this is more of the Kat Household in Strangetown.

In this Stage we have a lot of Birthday Parties and we teach and train the last of the Toddlers.

We Start out with my sims Teaching Brooke and Gwynn to Walk and Talk.

Then they are potty training Brooke and Gwynn.

They certainly got the hang of this now, but how many more babies are they going to have?

Almost before you know it, the oldest Children in the Kat Family Household, Gwynfa and Fionn are growing up to be teenagers.

Wow almost before you know it, now it is Cian and Catrin's Turn to Grow up and become Teens.

Ah now it is Brooke and Gwynn's turn to become Children

Finally Some More Family Tree Pictures so that you can all see who is who.

This is Brooke Kat's

This is Gwynn Gieke's

Branwen's and Bronwyn's

Catrin's and Cian's

Fionn's

Gwynfa's

Well that is it for now.

I should be finishing up on the Kat Family in Strangetown tomorrow.

I hope that you all find this post interesting, I know that I am glad to do this as it makes the game more fun for me.

Link Ninja
#81 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 11:20 PM
so am i reading it it right that Tara/Chester had three children that hooked up with three Rhys/Florence children plus Chester's daughter from a different mother also hooked up with her half sisters' husband (Pryderie). Then the lone child not hooking up with Delarosas is Brandon who went with a townie?

also so.much.party! hopefully there is enough bathrooms!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#82 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
so am i reading it it right that Tara/Chester had three children that hooked up with three Rhys/Florence children plus Chester's daughter from a different mother also hooked up with her half sisters' husband (Pryderie). Then the lone child not hooking up with Delarosas is Brandon who went with a townie?

Yes, that is accurate. Well I do this sort of thing I suppose because I like to have brothers and sisters set up house together and at the same time I try to match playables to playables if I can find a good three bolt match for them7. Also I do set up poly sort of matches as well.

One of the main reasons I am now doing the Family Trees, so one can the family relationships in a graphic way.

Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
also so.much.party! hopefully there is enough bathrooms!

I think that the house they live in has 4 master bedrooms with double beds and 5 bedrooms with single beds and 8 full bathrooms. Not really sure I will count them and post some pictures of the house I think.

#83 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 4:01 AM
do you have an age hack for shorter toddlers? it seems they grow up awfully fast in your game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
do you have an age hack for shorter toddlers? it seems they grow up awfully fast in your game.

The only age hack that I have is monique's Individual Aging Clock v1.1, that stops aging rather than shortening the time period. So nope not as far as I know and I do keep track of what MODs do what.

My Toddlers age up in 3 days I think. I will check and make sure that is so next time I have toddlers, but I think that the number is correct.

The things is I don't always take pictures consistently and so you can't really go by the number of pictures as to how much time has elapsed, rather the pictures reflect the high lights of the toddlers life.

Also I do use smart milk most all of the time, so my toddlers do learn fast.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#85 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 9:31 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 29th Jun 2017 at 11:34 PM.
OK I am back with more from the Kat Family in Strangetown.

Starting out we have the last Birthday Party of this round, since Gwynn and Brooke are both becoming Teens during the party.

Now we have some group pictures of the Teens before they leave for Académie Le Tour University

Left to right Catrin Delarosa, Cian Delarosa, Gwynfa Delarosa, and Fionn Delarosa

Bronwyn Kat and Branwen Kat

Gwynn Gieke and Brooke Kat

Finally we have the Stats of my Teens.

Cian Delarosa is a Libra with the Popularity Aspiration and his LTW is to be a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career
Stats
Neat 6
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 6
Nice 8

Catrin Delarosa is a Sagittarius with the Popularity Aspiration and her LTW is to be the Mayor in the Politics Career
Stats
Neat 3
Outgoing 8
Active 10
Playful 10
Nice 1

Gwynfa Delarosa is a Taurus with the Popularity Aspiration and her LTW is to be a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career
Stats
Neat 9
Outgoing 8
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 6

Fionn Delarosa is a Scorpio with the Knowledge Aspiration and his LTW is to be Education Minister in the Educational Career
Stats
Neat 6
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 6
Nice 8

Branwen Kat is an Aries with the Popularity Aspiration and her LTW is to be an Icon in the Show Business Career
Stats
Neat 9
Outgoing 10
Active 4
Playful 2
Nice 3

Bronwyn Kat is an Aries with the Popularity Aspiration and her LTW is to be a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career
Stats
Neat 9
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 2
Nice 1

Brooke Kat is a Sagittarius with the Popularity Aspiration and her LTW is to become a Media Magnet
Stats
Neat 0
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 6

Gwynn Gieke is a Taurus with the Popularity Aspiration and his LTW is to become a Media Magnet
Neat 9
Outgoing 9
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 3

Hope that everyone enjoyed this view of the Kat Family in Strangetown.

Going to be a little while before my next post, not sure how long, but not very long.

Instructor
#86 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 5:04 PM
That's quite a birthday party! I like that many of the teens are popularity sims-Do you ever change their aspirations into adulthood? BTW, I love Gwyn's hairdo :lovestruc:

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
That's quite a birthday party! I like that many of the teens are popularity sims-Do you ever change their aspirations into adulthood? BTW, I love Gwyn's hairdo :lovestruc:

I love to throw birthday parties now that I have figured out how to do them, when I first started playing I could not seem to do a birthday party right.

I like Gwynn's hairdo as well, I forget who made that hair though. I will try to look it up sometime and let you know.

I usually have Sims with high Outgoing be Popularity Sims, so if they have a reasonably high Outgoing I will almost always make them Popularity.

Lately I have been making Sims with High Neat be Knowledge Sims, previously I would likely make them Fortune Sims.

I will some times make the Sim a Fortune Sim if i have some reason to like to match them up with someone else or if they are a Landgraab or if they don't seem to fit Popularity or Knowledge. Also I will every so often have a Romance Sim, usually if one of their parents was a Romance Sim

I have Sims be Fortune sims if they not very Outgoing or very Neat and they are not high in Nice

I have Sims be Family sims if they not very Outgoing or very Neat and they are high in Nice.

So lately I have a lot of Popularity Sims and then Knowledge Sims, and some Fortune and a few Romance and a few Family.

My favourites are for sure Popularity, but I like Fortune and Knowledge nearly as well. I only have an occasional Romance Sim and an occasional Family Sim.

I don't play pleasure sims.

I do sometimes have my Sims change their Aspiration when they are Adults, just not very often and there is usually a good reason for them to do so.

Sometimes I will use the Sim Modder and change Aspirations when they have already graduated from University, sometimes I will change Townies, and NPCs etc. Sort of depends on their personality and sometimes story line and sometimes it is because of how I am matching them up with some other Sim.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#88 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 12:46 PM
@lordtyger9

I'm still enjoying reading about you sims! :lovestruc

Why don't you like pleasure sims?
#89 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 3:24 PM
gwyn's hairdo is HP's cherub I believe (The curly hair) if i have the name and the pic right LOL
Scholar
#90 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 9:10 PM
That's very interesting, your Sims aspiration being related to their stats.
So I guess they are all "well oriented" towards fullfilling their wants, and even their LTW. They are lucky pixels!

I used to like that, but lately I'm less concerned about their happiness and I prefer being surprised from time to time.
So my Sims may or may not have what it takes to actually pursue their dreams, and sometimes you have the grumpiest one wanting to make a ton or friends, things like that. That makes for great stories :D

I don't know about lordtyger9 but I think Pleasure Sims are the most boring ones. Because they have many "small" wants, and if you play according to wants they require a lot of attention.
I do play them though because the Secondary Aspiration may provide different wants to fullfill, and if you pursue those they end up rolling related wants - hence less of the smallish ones.
But it's not an aspiration I like either.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 10:29 PM
Loving your sims lordtyger9, and their progress.
I don't have much popularity sims, as I seem to send a majority into aspiration failure...a little too needy for my likey

My Sim Play found Here
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#92 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:42 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
That's very interesting, your Sims aspiration being related to their stats.
So I guess they are all "well oriented" towards fullfilling their wants, and even their LTW. They are lucky pixels!

I used to like that, but lately I'm less concerned about their happiness and I prefer being surprised from time to time.
So my Sims may or may not have what it takes to actually pursue their dreams, and sometimes you have the grumpiest one wanting to make a ton or friends, things like that. That makes for great stories :D

I don't know about lordtyger9 but I think Pleasure Sims are the most boring ones. Because they have many "small" wants, and if you play according to wants they require a lot of attention.
I do play them though because the Secondary Aspiration may provide different wants to fullfill, and if you pursue those they end up rolling related wants - hence less of the smallish ones.
But it's not an aspiration I like either.

I would not say that I don't like Pleasure Sims, rather that I just don't play them.

Amura explains it pretty well "they have many "small" wants, and if you play according to wants they require a lot of attention." I really do play according to my Sims wants and so I just didn't think I would like them. I looked at the Vampire Pleasure Sim's Wants when I would switch to them and I was not impressed in a positive way. Also I don't like the Life Time Wants that they have.

I really do pick what I consider an Appropiate Aspiration for my Sims based on their particular stats, and so Popularity and Knowledge Sims seem natural to me and I pick Family or Fortune the same basic way with the exception of a Family like the Landgraabs some other kind of family where one is interested in Family Tradition. I do pick Romance for my Sims once in a while and I consider Family History and their stats too.

I do sometimes have a Sim with a LTW that is not in the set for their Aspiration, for some story line reason.

Also I don't have the Primary and Secondary Aspiration thing, I think comes with FT, so it is all one thing or another in regards to Aspiration in my game.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 12:39 PM
I decided to make a small sort of update since it has been a while.

This is about Louis Terrano he is one of Stella Terrano's Decendants and he is a Romance Sim.

Louis Terrano is a Tarus and a son of Lara Terrano and Bjorn Terrano, he is the only one of his Siblings that is not green. Louis is a Romance Sim whose Life Time Want is to become a Rock God in the Music Industry. He has hooked with on a permanent basis two female sims, so far.

Neat 7
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 9
Nice 7

Pia Wrathall {Sim one}Libra, Romance, Wants to become a Visionary in the Art Career.
Neat 2
Outgoing 7
Active 2
Playful 6
Nice 7

Lavender Harrold {Sim one}Libra, Romance, Wants to become a Visionary in the Art Career.
Neat 2
Outgoing 8
Active 2
Playful 6
Nice 7

All of Louis' Dates so far have been a Dream.

This is one with Lavender while he is at University.

Of course being a Romance Sim he is a Player and he really has a good time of it with a Waitress NPC Named Mimi, he is even considering on adding her to his household. Not settled yet though.

The more the Merrier? What do you think?

Of Course when it comes to Louis' Girls they are both Romance Sims and Bisexual as well.

Next few days or so You all will see my latest update on one of my Founder Families The FitzHugh Clan.

Until then Keep on Simming!

Instructor
#94 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 3:36 PM
Awesome update, and awesome sims! Romance sims can be rather interesting to play, wouldn't you say?

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Scholar
#95 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 5:50 PM
Louis is having quite a lot of fun >:>
Do you think he would marry Mimi or he's just considering to ask her to move in for another reason?

Oh, and it's quite unusual reading a post of yours with no aliens at all ;D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 3:57 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 1st Aug 2017 at 9:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
Louis is having quite a lot of fun >:>
Do you think he would marry Mimi or he's just considering to ask her to move in for another reason?

Oh, and it's quite unusual reading a post of yours with no aliens at all ;D

If Louis were to ask Mimi to move in it will be to marry her. I am just not sure at this point if he is going to or not. I am considering having him do so as long as he does not have a fear of getting married.

Louis is a Decendant of Stella Terrano who is an Alien so I figured that I would include him. Makes sense to me.

Anyway I now have some more Aliens to post about.

Presenting the FitzHugh Family of Bluewater Village, one of my Founding Alien Families.

This family is composed of Dwyer FitzHugh and his two wives and his Sister Mór FitzHugh and her husband.

Left to right Cassadra, Dwyer and Margaret

Mór and Thurmund.

Dwyer is a Pices and he is a Popularity Sim, his Life Time Want was to be a Celebrity Chef, which he has achieved, now he wants to have 6 Pets at the top of their Career.
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 6
Playful 3
Nice 7

Cassandra is a Scorpio and she is a Popularity Sim, her Life Time Want was to be a Chief of Staff when she was a Fortune Sim, which she achieved and then after she had a midlife crisis and she became a Popularity Sim, she decided to become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career simoleans which she accomplished.
Neat 8
Outgoing 7
Active 9
Playful 7
Nice 4

Margaret is a Scorpio and she is a Popularity Sim, her Life Time Want was to be a Rock God which she achieved and then when she got fired she decided to join the Rock Band custom career and make 100 000 simoleans which she accomplished.
Neat 6
Outgoing 10
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 3

Mór is a Pices and a she is a Popularity Sim, her Life Time Want was to be a Hall of Famer in the Atheletic Career which she has achieved.
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 2
Nice 8

Thurmond is a Scorpio and he is a Popularity Sim, his Life Time Want was to be The Law in the Legal career which he achieved and then when he decided to join the Educational career and become Education Minister which he accomplished and then he decided to become an Icon in the Show Business Career, which he has accomplished. He is a Son of Circe and Loki Beaker.
Neat 10
Outgoing 8
Active 9
Playful 0
Nice 0

The first thing that happens this round is that a couple of my previously Pregnant Sims give birth.

This is Margaret having her Alien Baby Boy.

She names him Elegost.

This is Mór having her Alien Baby Boy.

She names him Berethor.

I am going to post more once I check my info on the boys.

BTW Cassandra is going to be giving birth later to another boy.

All of the boys names are from game Lord of the Rings: The Third Age.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#97 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 1:37 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 2nd Aug 2017 at 2:37 PM.
Continuing...

Well they do grow up fast and so soon we have Berethor's Birthday.

Wow soon we have Elegost's Birthday occurring.

OK then we have some potty training to show you.

I am sorry that there is not much as they grew up fast and I wasn't taking pics like I should have.

I also think I must have missed Berethor's Birthday as this is Elegost's Birthday.

Now it is time for Cassandra to have her Baby Boy.

Cassandra names her baby boy Eaoden.

Wow sooner than you would think it is time for Eaoden's first Birthday Party.

At least this time I have some pictures of a Parent teaching their toddler.

In this case teaching Eaoden to talk.

For some reason I just didn't take any Pictures of Berethor having his growing up to be a teenager, but he does and he grows up just fine thank you very much.

It is not like I don't like Berethor, and so I can't really explain, it is just an accident that I don't have more pictures of Berethor.

So we have Elegost becoming a Teen.

Another good looking FitzHugh boy.

At this point we have Eaoden becoming a Child.

OK tomorrow I will finish up the FitzHughs of Bluewater Village for this rotation.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#98 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 6:40 PM
Continuing... On the FitzHugh Family

We start off with Eaoden's Birthday where he becomes a Teen.

In this Section I have Family Pictures. I think that they are all very good looking.

I do change their outfits when they are Adults and Elders, but only sometimes when they are younger. I have to really dislike the outfit to change them when they are Children or Teens or Young Adults.

Hair Styles though I change a lot of the time when they are Children or when they are Teens.

Here are the stats for the new FitzHugh Clan members.

Berethor is a Scorpio with the Popularity Aspiration and he wants to be a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career. He is a Son of Mór and Thurmond. I have him matched with Gwyna Flexor.
Neat 10
Outgoing 8
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 0

Gwyna Flexor is a Leo with the Popularity Aspiration and she wants to be the Mayor. She is not a Townie.
Neat 4
Outgoing 9
Active 4
Playful 5
Nice 5

Elegost is a Gemini with the Popularity Aspiration and he wants to be a Celebrity Chef. I have him matched with two female sims, Bronwen Kat and Bronwyn Kat.
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 3
Nice 1

Branwen Kat is an Aries with the Popularity Aspiration and she wants to be an Icon in Showbusiness. She is not a Townie.
Neat 9
Outgoing 10
Active 4
Playful 2
Nice 3

Bronwyn Kat is an Aries with the Popularity Aspiration and she wants to become a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career. She is not a Townie.
Neat 9
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 2
Nice 1

Eaoden is a Leo with the Popularity Aspiration and he wants to become a Rock God in the Music Career. He is matched with two female sims, Idrial and Morwen Kat.
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 6
Playful 7
Nice 4

Idrial Kat is a Sagittarius with the Popularity Aspiration and she wants to become a Media Magnet. She is not a Townie.
Neat 0
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 6

Morwen Kat is a Sagittarius with the Popularity Aspiration and she wants to become a Rock God, but I am going to change it. She is not a Townie.
Neat 2
Outgoing 8
Active 9
Playful 6
Nice 1

This is Berethor getting Engaged to Gwyna Flexor.

Berethor and Gwyna Flexor.

Branwen Kat, Elegost and Bronwyn Kat.

Idrial Kat, Morwen Kat and Eaoden.

Here are some Family Pictures.

Featuring children of Cassadra

Berethor a grandson of Circe and Loki Beaker

Featuring children of Dwyer

Featuring children of Mór

Featuring Elegost and noting Eaoden in it.

Optional ones of Cassandra's

Optional ones of Dwyer's

Optional ones of Elegost's

Optional ones of Mór

This is all for the FitzHugh Family in Bluewater Village for now. I hope that you all enjoy my post.

I will be posting on the Kim Family next week I think, not positive as my rotation period is not for a set amount of time.

Forum Resident
#99 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 6:59 PM
aaaahhh so much family omfg like the farthest i have is like 2 kids only pr couple xD

looks interesting though

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#100 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
aaaahhh so much family omfg like the farthest i have is like 2 kids only pr couple xD

looks interesting though

Thanks for the compliment!

Oh yeah well I really Love having relatively Large Families. Even if they are sometimes a bit challenging to play, to me it adds to the fun.

I do sometimes only have one child for a couple, and sometimes only two, one or two couples in my game won't have children unless they roll a want to have one.

I don't have Aliens in every house hold in my game just yet and so I don't post about them usually and they are the ones that might have less children.

It is the Aliens in my game that have the most children, it is sort of part of the Story Line for them.

I hope that I can keep playing this Neighborhood a very long time as I want to see how the Genetics work out after I have my various Founding Alien Families intermarried with pretty much everyone including each other.

Page 4 of 14