Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 4:53 AM
You are GOD.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 12:30 AM
Soo.. I rolled:
10. Make one YA or A Sim. Make him/her never marry, but try to get as many kids as possible. I suggest you make a male so the babies won't be in your house
4. For every Sim you make in CAS, hit random once. Keep the first trait, get rid of the others. Build their personality around that trait. For example, if you got Snob, add in other traits you'd expect a stereotypical Snob to have.
6. Never sell anything. Hoard everything.
2. Make an Evil mummy that tries to kill everyone.
3. Use testingcheatsenabled to give yourself 40,000 LTR points, buy the "My Best Friend" LTR, and make that Simbot make...MOAR SIMBOTS!!1!!1!1 Try to populate the whole town with Simbots

Can I buydebug a sarcophagus to make a mummy, or do i have to build a sarcophagus?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 7:47 PM
I got (If you dont want to see cover your eyes because I dont know how to do the spoiler thing):
7. Have a baby with the first service Sim to step on your lot, regardless of marital status.
8. Ask someone else to give your Sims traits for you. No peeking or changing them!
8. Make an alien Sim. Green skin, weird face...If you have Awesomemod or NRaas' SuperComputer, use the slider hacks.
2. Make an Evil mummy that tries to kill everyone.
5. Make a Stylist that makes everyone look like their from the '70s.
-I guess it will be a alien stylist married to a maid (maybe) turned mummy that wants to kill everything LOLS XD
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 3:19 AM
Hum... do mailmen count as service sims?
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 10:18 PM
Goodness, this is going to be a weird family :D

What I got:
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 2:37 AM
bump! (;
this challenge is.....what's the word for it?.... right, EPIC.
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 1:09 AM
Love!! :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 8:51 PM Last edited by MrsD07 : 7th Jan 2016 at 5:43 AM.
So I received Sims 4 for Christmas. And still haven't even learned Sims 3. Came hunting for some challenges to get me thinking out of the box......(when I do play, I ALWAYS make me, my husband, make us fall in love, have kids, add in some of our friends for neighbors, etc.....LOL! NO imagination!)

And here I am! Here is my crazy Epic Boredom Challenge Game:

1) Make 2 married Sims. Make one of them have an affair without the other finding out. If spouse finds out, kill them. --- My reaction.....how do I kill them?! Assuming this will come to me in the game!

2) Give your Sims the personality of someone you know. --- My Reaction.....even when I try to get out of the box, I end up right back in it LOL!

3) Play without opening the needs tab. Rely on Moodlets. --- My Reaction.....*GASP!* Rely on WHAT?!?!

4) You cannot sleep in tombs while going on adventures.

5) Make a stylist that makes everyone look like they are from the 70's. --- My Reaction......HA! Something I can handle! *I Think*

Here goes nothing..............
Test Subject
#59 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 11:27 PM
I got that:
2. Make two married Sims. Have both of them have an affair. Don't really matter if the other finds out...Unless you want to kill both of them when someone spills the beans...
4. For every Sim you make in CAS, hit random once. Keep the first trait, get rid of the others. Build their personality around that trait. For example, if you got Snob, add in other traits you'd expect a stereotypical Snob to have.
5. Make a basement to hide all of your Sims' "inventions," like the Body Sculptor and the Food Replicator. If you have Ambitions, then congrats, you have more cr:bunnyto put in there.
3. Use testingcheatsenabled to give yourself 40,000 LTR points, buy the "My Best Friend" LTR, and make that Simbot make...MOAR SIMBOTS!!1!!1!1 Try to populate the whole town with Simbots.

Gotta be really fun.
Page 3 of 3