Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:41 PM
Default WCIF a mod for a library community lot?
Ok guys, first of all thanks in advance for your time an patience.
Let me explain a bit. I have a community lot (CL) as Library intended, and i wish to my adult sims go to study and nothing more than study there.
But as all you know in CL all sims are tryng to prowl, salute, and all the normal things that you can do there.
Is there any mod that can do this? To make all sims to stay in silence, and study or read books? instead of interrumpt every few seconds?
Forgive my poor english.
Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 12:36 AM
well, nobody answer my stupid question. so i decide to share my own solution, this is related to another hack but it work for me. Im using the hack "control this sim" by dolphin´s: http://modthesims.info/d/140314. It help me very well with this wish. As you can see in the image all the sims in the library are studying something.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 4:37 AM
I am glad you found a way! And glad you posted that link
Sorry if I could not help..I had no clue how to. The sims on my community lot usually behave as it should, but I have no library yet.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 4:58 AM
Sorry i never saw your post. Glad you got your problem solved, it is indeed a very good mod, I use it myself.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:56 AM
It is harder to get answers sometimes, with fewer people playing the game. It's really hard to get responses in the creator's forum.