Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 6:05 PM
Default Teach any skill/badge on Paladin's vocational school controller
I have the Vocational School controller from www.simwardrobe.com, and only a few skills/badges can be taught on it. I know people have modified Paladin's stuff before, so there's got to be something that allows that.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 11:17 PM
I modified the Vocational Training Controller to teach all the skills, but I can't share it due to Paladin's rules.

Does anyone know how to contact him to ask if you could share something?
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I modified the Vocational Training Controller to teach all the skills, but I can't share it due to Paladin's rules.

I should try modifying it then. Isn't the site inactive? Maybe he's not around anymore.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 6:31 PM
Dis any of you managed to talk to him? I'm interested in that too. Wanted to create a music school but it is impossible.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 6:55 PM
James was knocking around on SimWardrobe in the last 12-18 months. He's always seemed a nice guy. He doesn't do work for Sims anymore but he does write app games (AFAIK anyway). I belive there's a contact for him (or a link to his games site) on the front page of SW.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
James was knocking around on SimWardrobe in the last 12-18 months. He's always seemed a nice guy. He doesn't do work for Sims anymore but he does write app games (AFAIK anyway). I belive there's a contact for him (or a link to his games site) on the front page of SW.

I looked at that, he said that the contact goes to an email that he doesn't check often so don't hold your breath waitin for an answer if you do decide to use it
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 9:28 PM
Well, I don't know about that but he does turn up from time to time.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

I almost did the Snoopy dance when I read you modified the training controller ) and then I read that you couldn't share it Was it very hard to change it in SimPE? i'm still a noob at using it. Maybe it is possible for you to put up a tutorial on how you made changes?