Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 6:58 PM
Default WCIF Fix For Expensive Items Wants
I'm sick of my Fortune Sims rolling stupid wants for expensive items that can't be fulfilled. I don't mind them wishing for expensive things - but I'd like them to wish for stuff that is actually in the game or realistic for them to get. (Wishing for a $5,000 painting is stupid when none exist, and I don't want to redesign houses to fit a bowling alley.) It's also annoying that some of the painting and sculpture wishes only have a couple of (ugly) things you can pick from to fulfill them.

Is there a hack somewhere to change the expensive items wish to a lower amount (so that you have more choice in what to buy, the items are more realistic and the items actually exist)? Barring that, is there a hack that gets rid of the wants entirely?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 7:13 PM
gwillewyn has Wantfulfilling Paintings here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=123067 ranging from coffee pots to the bowling alley. If you download the Allpaintings zip you can go through and keep the files you need. I hope this helps!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 7:18 PM
TwoJeffs at Simbology did a few hacks to cut down on the expensive things wants:Buy Object Min Cost Want Hack