Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 6:15 PM
Default WCIF Mod to stop wants to cure supernatural states
I want a mod that stops the wants that non-knowledge sims roll to have themselves or someone they know cured of their supernatural state.

I feel like there must be a mod for this out there, and I just can't find it with the search terms I'm using. I especially want this for witches, because wouldn't want to be magical when there's no downsides?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 7:22 AM
Possibly want/fear sanity from MATY, file name wfsanity near the bottom. Description says that "Supernatural creatures no longer want to cure others of type." So, I'm guessing that should keep your witches from wanting other witches and maybe themselves to be cured.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 8:02 AM
Ok thanks, I actually have that one already but I didn't know that was how it worked. I thought it just wasn't working because I was noticing my non-supernatural sims having these wants.
Everything should be fine now that my neighborhood is literally all witches.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 10:01 AM
Non supernatural sims can still get wants to cure supernatural sims with wfsanity. Just non knowledge supernatural sims won't want to cure themselves, which they're pretty much guaranteed to do otherwise.