Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#301 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 12:38 AM
((@Ghost: I am sorry for your loss. and @PSDuckie: Ah, okay. Lol. I just didn't want to seem if I was coming off as I was being offensive.))

Rin nodded towards Navi's words, "Yeah...We should probably go find our friend, and fast. Because that dragon was pretty nasty business." Rin smirked, she looked around, she sensed something that was a little off, but as usual. She knocked away the feeling from her thoughts, "Navi and Gluludar, we need to be one our highest alert. Because...Honestly, .." Rin sighed, "We do not know who we may run into." Rin whispered, as she rested her right hand on her gun, and began to run towards where they needed to go. Her breath was the same as if she was walking, one of the perks of being a Vampire. Her heart, however, was beating hard, she couldn't hear if anyone was screaming at her. Suddenly, Rin stopped, "Wait...Do you guys hear that?" Rin asked, as she looked behind and saw that the two were a little ways from her, "S..." Rin stopped, as her hues widened,

"You know, Mika, cussing is a big no no." The girl giggled, "Don't worry, I am not staying long. Just remember this, dearest Mika." The girl giggled again, "We are always watching." The girl saw the two that were behind Rin, "Oh, and Mika. Maybe you should stop lying. For we both know, its only time, that you will show your true colors." The girl winked then ran away from Rin. Rin took a deep breath, as she watched the female dash away, "Is..Is she right?" Rin thought to herself.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Inventor
#302 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yazoo
"You know, Mika, cussing is a big no no." The girl giggled, "Don't worry, I am not staying long. Just remember this, dearest Mika." The girl giggled again, "We are always watching." The girl saw the two that were behind Rin, "Oh, and Mika. Maybe you should stop lying. For we both know, its only time, that you will show your true colors." The girl winked then ran away from Rin. Rin took a deep breath, as she watched the female dash away, "Is..Is she right?" Rin thought to herself.

Glu turned to Rin. "Mika...is that a nickname of yours, Rin?"

This place is getting stranger and stranger...

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Top Secret Researcher
#303 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 7:53 PM
Rin looked towards the male known as, Gluludar. She knew that she needed to tell the truth. And she knew that Jill did this on purpose, "Gluludar....My name isn't Rin. Its Mika. I changed my name to go into hiding. I had to change it because, I needed to leave that life behind, the hurt, the pain." Rin whispered, "I am out to become the worse nightmare for the people that took away my fiancee, Schuyler." Rin whispered, as she sighed, "I make myself hidden from world. I changed my name, I grew my hair out. And yet the one woman I never wanted to find me...Has found me." Rin whispered, as she shook her head, "We need to save, Alex." Rin stated, as she took out her gun, and began to reload the gun.

"Oh...Gluludar. Don't tell the rest. I need to tell them for myself." Rin stated as her hues flashed into a dark hazel. Rin began to walk once again as she headed towards where she thought Alex was taken.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Site Helper
#304 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 3:22 PM
((Ok, it looks as though Callistasia and Falco are both inactive for now... And nobody objected to Link collecting the Darkstone.))

Link was investigating reports of a dragon. He made his way through the woods, when suddenly his eye was caught by the flash of an unusual gem. This might be useful he thought as he picked it up.

As he continued through the woods, he saw a group of people with a fairy who looked like Navi. The fairy flew toward him. "Link!!!!" Navi cried happily. Then she stopped.

"You have a dark magic, Link" she said quietly.
"It must be this gem" He turned to toss it away, but Navi stopped him. "No! We can't let that dragon-thing find it!"
Link thought for a moment. "There might be something in town I can do to keep it from bothering you. Can you wait here?"
"No" Navi replied. "We have a friend to rescue. But it shouldn't be too hard to find us. Follow the carriage tracks." She turned to Callistasia. "It might be a good idea if you stick with him, at least for a while. There is still danger around here. The town might need both of you. "

She suddenly remembered something. "Oh, we have another friend who is probably still in the town. He's a big walking bird with a sort of moving house thing. And he's hungry a lot."

Link nodded. I'll keep an eye out for him. He headed off toward the town.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#305 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 8:12 AM
((Before I post, Ghost. I want to make sure. Link is now with the group, yes?))

Site Helper
#306 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:44 PM
(( Link arrived briefly, but he's leaving toward the town so that Falco and Calistasia have options to "have joined Link" in the town. Link needs a container of some sort that will insulate the Darkstone from Navi. When Link finds something they can godmod him to follow the tracks. (Falco is going to need a way to catch up if he wants to, and Calistasia has the option of going with Link. ) So unless you want him there, he has popped in just long enough to give Cali the opportunity to head back to town and join us later rather than just being so quiet that we forget she's there. ))

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Top Secret Researcher
#307 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 7:04 PM
((Okay, thank you, for clearing that up, Ghost. I will be replying soon. I am currently working on a story, so I need to get back in the mind of Rin ))

Inventor
#308 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 10:50 PM
((I, too, need to get back in the mind of my character. I'm looking forward to your post.))

Site Helper
#309 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 2:51 PM
((We need to try to get something posted. Now we have a warning banner that the thread has been dormant for 2 weeks.))

Site Helper
#310 Old 3rd May 2013 at 6:50 PM
((And now the new warning says it's been inactive for 24 days. ))

Field Researcher
#311 Old 6th May 2013 at 2:38 AM
((Sorry I haven't posted, I went inactive for a while.)) I went towards the East, not knowing what to expect. I continued walking until I heard something strange.

Suddenly I remembered more of the light. I was viewing an interactive weapons exhibit at a museum. I was looking at a broken sword from the Civil War era and a damaged assault rifle from the Second World War when I saw the light in the middle of the room. That is when I went to investigate it...

I reached for the sword. It was repaired instantly when I touched it, of course. I saw a strange creature, which approached me with hostile intent. A few hits to the head and my enemy fell to the ground. I then saw a good-sized troop of these things and realized just how dangerous Inona was.
Test Subject
#312 Old 10th May 2013 at 5:23 AM
((Just a quick update on Waluigi's condition, if nobody minds. BTW, where's Luigi?))

Waluigi's POV:

I don't know how long I ran for, but I had left the forest a while back. Right now, I'm approaching some walled city. I don't know what I'll find in there, but I bet it's better than anything that witch Inona has planned.

((Before anyone asks, the walled city Waluigi's heading for is Hyrule Castle Town.))
Site Helper
#313 Old 10th May 2013 at 7:12 PM
((Interesting question... He could be with us, or he could have gone with Link to help find a way to insulate the Darkstone. (And to help identify Falco, if he didn't think "big walking bird" is enough of a description of him.)))

Field Researcher
#314 Old 22nd May 2013 at 4:36 AM
Inona's troop marched towards me. I grabbed the assault rifle, repairing it. I fired wildly at the enemies, trying desperately to save myself. I ran out of ammo and my power wouldn't help me. Inona's soldiers saw this and attacked. I drew my sword and fought the troop. There were too many and I had been wounded. Just as all hope was lost, I saw a light like the one that took me here. I jumped in and went through the other side, unconscious... ((Port's ended up right where Alex and the other characters are.))

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Site Helper
#315 Old 31st May 2013 at 3:36 PM
((It's nice to see HP back. Port, Alex was kidnapped several posts ago. We're off to rescue her while Link heads off to town. So "Where Alex and the other characters are" is pretty spread out. Popping in where Alex is might not be terribly safe, though.))

Inventor
#316 Old 31st May 2013 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
((It's nice to see HP back. Port, Alex was kidnapped several posts ago. We're off to rescue her while Link heads off to town. So "Where Alex and the other characters are" is pretty spread out. Popping in where Alex is might not be terribly safe, though.))

((Yes, I think we'd need a bit more info on where exactly your character is.))

Field Researcher
#317 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 1:53 AM
((Well, then, I'm in the forest where they used to be.))

"Where am I?" I inquired aloud to nobody. I had ended up in some sort of forest. It had evidence of previous occupation, but not a soul in sight. ((Or is anyone there right now?)) I checked the compass. I had traveled far east. "This is the place," I said. This was the forest. Where was the resistance? Something happened to them, that much I knew. I needed to know where they went if I was getting home or stopping the people who brought me here. I waited a while and finally decided to camp here for the night...

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Inventor
#318 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Port_A_Build
((Well, then, I'm in the forest where they used to be.))

"Where am I?" I inquired aloud to nobody. I had ended up in some sort of forest. It had evidence of previous occupation, but not a soul in sight. ((Or is anyone there right now?)) I checked the compass. I had traveled far east. "This is the place," I said. This was the forest. Where was the resistance? Something happened to them, that much I knew. I needed to know where they went if I was getting home or stopping the people who brought me here. I waited a while and finally decided to camp here for the night...

((Currently, Glu's with Rin. I think that they're looking for Alex...you'll have to ask Yazoo exactly where they are.))

Page 13 of 13