Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#4626 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
some things I would like::
-a program that could show all wall/floor categories and all floor sounds.

Pretty sure Homecrafter Plus does this.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#4627 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 11:15 PM
Lot Adjuster; I have some version of it. that version counts road/roads towards lot size.

wall/floor categories & floor sounds; I was thinking like a Wardrobe Wrangler equivalent.
not sure, but I imagine each Maxis/EA program changes with at least some packs.
Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
#4628 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 3:03 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 6th Dec 2017 at 8:47 PM.
I would like there to be a mod where YOU can be the sim,
like in this video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLqV_9lkzU

That would be the best thing ever! Sadly, Swordwolf got rid of that mod forever.
Forum Resident
#4629 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 4:26 PM
Toddler supernaturals- vampires, werewolves and witches specifically, sims 3 style (where vampire toddlers will bite their teddy bears, and witch babies will make their toys disappear, and werewolf toddlers... transform I guess?). That's the one thing I've always loved about TS3.
Mad Poster
#4630 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 8:26 PM
Influence > Grab cake from cowplant. Would be more interesting than just hoping they grab it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4631 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terula8
Toddler supernaturals- vampires, werewolves and witches specifically, sims 3 style (where vampire toddlers will bite their teddy bears, and witch babies will make their toys disappear, and werewolf toddlers... transform I guess?). That's the one thing I've always loved about TS3.
d

It does have much superior supernaturals. And horses. I love the horses.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Theorist
#4632 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 7:53 PM
Is it possible to move someone in with them, or play their apartment and get them a few room mates? (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Instructor
#4633 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 10:28 PM
A code hack: To permit multiple cheats on a single line, eg

plumbbobtoggle; showheadlines off

or

moveObjects on; boolprop snapobjectstogrid false; boolprop allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

as even with shortcuts
x <return> (expand)
m <return> (moveobjects)
g- <return> (grid off)
45on <return> (45 rotation)
pbt <return> (plumbbobtoggle)
h- <return> (headlines off)
x <return> (expand)
e <return> (exit)

gets a little tedious!

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Instructor
#4634 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whoward69
A code hack: To permit multiple cheats on a single line

userStartup.cheat doesn't work for you ?

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Theorist
#4635 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 1:04 AM
I think they mean to be able to do it all at once (on one line in the cheat bar) and not have to do each one individually (multiple lines in the cheat bar).
Instructor
#4636 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Influence > Grab cake from cowplant. Would be more interesting than just hoping they grab it.

Just found that, and thought you might want to know ...

http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...-from-cow-plant

I understood @CaliBrat, Just thought that if you use the userstartup file, you don't even need to type the cheats. But it's true that it means having the cheats enabled all the time and it is not often what we want. So I finally agree that it would be great to write those all in one line.

Mad Poster
#4637 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 1:49 AM
I'll grab that. Thank you.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#4638 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 9:24 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 20th Dec 2016 at 4:57 PM.
Good news !!! Did you see the new mod by Chris Hatch !!!
It's like a christmas present.... It's about ghosts ... I won't say more.
Edit : a new link not at BAS : http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...080#post5131080

Mad Poster
#4639 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 5:16 AM
Unfortunately, not everyone has a password to get into BAS-and until Chris Hatch drops by with a link to a separate download, it'd be wise to not directly link to that forum, because it is for 18+, and while I was able to remember my password, not everyone will be able to get in.

But the mod is cool..

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#4640 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 8:41 AM
You won't be able to get in without a password and presumably anyone with a password is 18+. I shall update my Family Friendly Hacks thread with the link.

I still wish that there was a hack allowing pets to see off a burglar and one to allow sims to pickpocket like the Unsavoury Charlatan. I've tried to make both of these, but so far have failed due to lack of knowing what the hell I'm doing. XD
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4641 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 1:29 PM
Right now I make the sim selectable and take something from their inventory and roll a die to see if they get caught or not, but I would love to have it modded with real animations.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#4642 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

I still wish that there was a hack allowing pets to see off a burglar and one to allow sims to pickpocket like the Unsavoury Charlatan. I've tried to make both of these, but so far have failed due to lack of knowing what the hell I'm doing. XD
Do you know where you failed with the charlatan mod? I've wanted to make one of those for years. I've successfully made an (as yet of unreleased) mod that lets Sims throw the contents of a flask on each other, causing different effects (like a mood boost or giving them poison ivy). So I've been thinking I'm probably ready to research the Charlatan thing, at some point. It would be helpful to know what snags you hit.
Alchemist
#4643 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 9:37 PM
I, too, would love a pickpocket mod. Right now my burglar sims steal stuff from community lots, using the buy/build mode always enabled hack. The stuff they steal gets respawned/isn't saved, so if I visit the lot again, the stuff they stole is back, but that's okay since my hood isn't too realistic (i.e. none of my playables have to use their own money to build and renovate community lots). I just have a rule that burglars can't hit the same place twice, until a certain amount of time has passed. Also, the amount of stuff they can steal depends on a combination of level in the criminal track and body points and I have a separate system for how they can get caught that depends on career level and how many sims in law enforcement and intelligence.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#4644 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 1:58 AM
It would be neat if Sims in the criminal career had a chance to bring home random items rather than somehow getting a salary; something like Bigfoot bringing home fridges every day.

Mad Poster
#4645 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 11:46 AM Last edited by Charity : 21st Dec 2016 at 12:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
Do you know where you failed with the charlatan mod? I've wanted to make one of those for years. I've successfully made an (as yet of unreleased) mod that lets Sims throw the contents of a flask on each other, causing different effects (like a mood boost or giving them poison ivy). So I've been thinking I'm probably ready to research the Charlatan thing, at some point. It would be helpful to know what snags you hit.

I found the social for pickpocketing in SimPE, but I couldn't make it show up for normal sims. There must be something in the BHAV that checks to see if the initiating sim is the charlatan, but I couldn't find where it was.

Double checked it. It's Social - Pick Pocket (amusingly just above Social - Pickpocket - Get Whacked By Crumplebottom and Social - Pickpocket - Serenade Crumplebottom). XD
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4646 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 10:24 PM
Oh I've seen Crumplebottom handbag him alright.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#4647 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 2:42 AM
Test Subject
#4648 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 2:57 PM
I find very useful clothes categories in the CAS and I would like to have them in the clothes shop too
Mad Poster
#4649 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 3:09 PM
Not sure what you mean there. You can access all the CAS categories from the clothes racks. Just choose the type when you click on the rack to buy or try on.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4650 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 10:11 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 22nd Dec 2016 at 10:23 PM.
She probably means work outfits.

I would like to see the ice sculpture Castaway station make other items. It only makes the swan. http://s22cdb.livejournal.com/30453.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 186 of 582