Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2017 at 10:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to Restore Deleted NPC
Hello! I accidentally deleted an NPC from Sims 3 (Esther Atkins) in Sims University using Shift+Click and doing Object -> Delete This. I have tried interacting with this sim through phone, but when I saved and quit, she was nowhere to be found in my relationships. How can I restore her?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th May 2017 at 3:52 PM
The easiest way would be to restore a previous save from before you did that. (Hopefully, JUST before so you won't lose as much progress.) I don't have UNI, so I have no idea where she would otherwise turn up, but if she's in every version of University in the same role you might be able to find her in a different game and use Master Controller Edit in CAS to save her. Then you can go to your current game, move her in, and see if her role is one that would allow Register to reassign her. You would have to use master Controller (Possibly with Cheats ) to repair the relationship.

Or, you can just let the game replace her with another sim. It will do that.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook