Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Housecleaning For All Sims

by Buzzler Posted 12th Jul 2010 at 11:59 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:57 PM by Buzzler

222 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 9
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#126 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 8:25 AM
We must redownloads?... If it have changes, I must replace the mod and delete the cache?..
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#127 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 9:33 AM
catalina_45, there are differences in the functionality, but please redownload to have the improved error logging just in case. For pure scripting mods, like this one, you usually don't need to delete the script cache. That's more important for scripted objects.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:20 AM
Another great mod by buzzler. Its seems the bugs would be so easy to fix, yet nothing has ACTUALLY been done by the creators. So, Thank You :D
Forum Resident
#129 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 6:28 PM
Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 3:24 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#131 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 12:24 PM
That's very useful, thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#132 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 11:43 PM
I totally forgot to grab the mod again after installing GEN and my sims drove me batty *sob* Doing laundry in the Sims world can be dangerous for your hair lol. So thanks again for this needed mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 6:40 PM
Thank You So mUch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 4:24 PM
first of all I have to say this is a great idea, thank you for this!! Sadly I have missed it the whole time (no, I don't live somewhere behind the moon... lol)... my question is now: I have my game patched up to 1.24, can I now use your mod which is updated now to 1.26??? (I never downloaded it before, so I have no older version of it). And I hope my english is good enough to understand as it is not my mother language?! Please forgive me any mistakes I might have... Once again, thank you very much and thank you for answering. Greetings from Germany
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#135 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 11:00 PM
This mod is especially nice when you favor having open floor plans. The sim is disgusted by the mess but as the sim god you can't tell what is dirty. This is a huge help in that regard.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#136 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 5:37 AM
I have a lot of mods, and this is one of my favorites Thank you!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#137 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 1:22 PM
Is it still impossible to make a version of this mod, that doesn't have a laundry option?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 7:53 PM Last edited by Krysee : 14th Feb 2012 at 1:50 AM.
Buzzler, this is a great thing you've done, but one thing about the "clean house" interaction makes it useless to me. I have a single vampire in my household, who likes her plasma nectar and plasma cocktails, but of course, nobody else does. I have to put her drinks in a room where she's the only one allowed in, so my cleaning sims will stand outside that door route-failing rather than dropping that item and moving on. Can we possibly have a version that ignores drinks? Even without the vampire in the house, I get really annoyed when neat sims autonomously come and clean up nectar that I just poured or drinks I just mixed for a party ...

Is there a way to get all kinds of drinks to be completely ignored as part of the mess in a house?

Edit: The above was written as I was downloading. OF COURSE I'm going to try it anyway. And I am so glad I did, because this does exactly what I wanted. You rock! They handle laundry properly and leave the drinks alone. Now I don't have to spend time tracking down what counter segment is causing the disgusted moodlet because I'm afraid they'll run across the house and routefail outside the locked door with the plasma nectar sitting on the table. Awesome.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#139 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Krysee
And I am so glad I did, because this does exactly what I wanted.
Yeah, I was confused there for a second. Thought EA had introduced a new kind of glass while I wasn't looking.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 7:07 PM
Trying this one too. Anything that makes less micromanaging needed without completely automating the household is a good thing!
Questions though... Will sims do this autonomously? do neat sims do it better or quicker?
Test Subject
#141 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 9:38 PM
i was wondering will it work with patch 1.32
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#142 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 2:41 AM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 4:34 AM Last edited by ephalliwell1 : 26th Jul 2012 at 5:37 PM.
thank you. Now I don't have to have a Sim with the Neat Trait nor do I really need to hire a maid to clean my house any more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 3:10 PM
This is the most important mod, which is available in the sims-universe!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#145 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 1:09 PM
Thanks so much for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#146 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 7:40 PM
Really useful, thanks
Test Subject
#147 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:11 PM
Has anyone tried this after adding the newest patch, 1.38? Does it still work? Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#148 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:02 PM
I think it needs updating. Didn't work for me with the new patch
Test Subject
#149 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by majesticg
I think it needs updating. Didn't work for me with the new patch

Thanks for the heads up.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#150 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:10 PM
All of Buzzler's mods that I use need updating...I could see them in the script error file thanks to Twallan's mods.
Page 6 of 9