Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:26 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Bridgeport not loading and downloaded mod lots not appearing
Well, I have two problems really:

1) Whenever I try to play in the Bridgeport neighborhood, it'll start loading, but at a certain point it'll just stop loading and stay that way. I've tried deleting some of my mods, but that didn't help.
2) I have downloaded some lots from this site, but they don't appear in my game. Do I have to follow an extra step or am I just downloading them wrong?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 5:06 PM
You should test the game without any CC or Mods, not just take few of them out. It is the only way to know for sure and rule them out as a cause. Don't forget the cache files.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:25 PM
Ok. Thanks!

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"Meh." - me
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 10:49 PM
Bridgeport still isn't loading. This sucks....

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#5 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 10:57 PM
Have you tried resetting back to factory settings by creating a fresh user files?
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...name_User_Files

If it's an old save you're trying to play instead of starting a new one, then that save file might be corrupted.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Have you tried resetting back to factory settings by creating a fresh user files?
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...name_User_Files

If it's an old save you're trying to play instead of starting a new one, then that save file might be corrupted.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKS NOW

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#7 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 3:03 PM