Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:57 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Widow is naughty for kissing her new husband?!
Hello I just had an interesting development in my zombie apocalypse game, my sim's first husband just died and after a while she remarried without a problem. After being married for two days she kissed her new husband and got a naughty reputation. I can't break up with the ghost of her first husband because I deleted the grave because I didn't want ghosts walking around,
Does anyone know why this happened?
Thanks
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 5:06 AM
Because the game is dumb. This is a long-standing issue--for whatever reason, the game doesn't count death of a LI as the end of that relationship. There may be a mod or a fix available, but I don't know of one. I'll be watching this thread with the hope that someone has a solution!

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Alchemist
#3 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:28 PM
You should be able to fix the situation by usin the "Clean Slate" lifetime reward. It should remove both the old relationships and the naughty reputation. At least it used to work. But since she is already married, it could also affect her new relationship. Try it and exit without saving if things don't go the way you like. Also, you don't need to delete the gravestone. Just leave it into the mausoleum and the ghosts won't appear.