Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 4:02 AM
Default polygamy cheat/ not get mad for cheating.
I'm writing a Story but I need to be able to have three/four sims able to be in love with eachother all without an issue. Anyone know any cheats for that?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 9:00 AM
Few no jealousy hacks
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=185019
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=60241

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 1:17 AM
ACR (Autonomous Casual Romance), which can be found here allows you to set sims to not be jealous. However, it also does a lot of other stuff that you may not want, like allowing sims to woohoo etc when their relationship is low, so you may prefer a plain No Jealousy mod like the ones that ekrubynaffit linked.

If you would like your sims to be able to marry more than one spouse, try Marhis/Inge's Marriage of Convenience marriage arch, found here at MATY. This allows sims to have more than one spouse, but doesn't effect jealousy (so you'd still need a No jealousy mod for what you want to do).
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
ACR (Autonomous Casual Romance), which can be found here allows you to set sims to not be jealous. However, it also does a lot of other stuff that you may not want, like allowing sims to woohoo etc when their relationship is low, so you may prefer a plain No Jealousy mod like the ones that ekrubynaffit linked.

If you would like your sims to be able to marry more than one spouse, try Marhis/Inge's Marriage of Convenience marriage arch, found here at MATY. This allows sims to have more than one spouse, but doesn't effect jealousy (so you'd still need a No jealousy mod for what you want to do).

The link to Marriage Arch doesn't seem to work for me. Is there another link?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoTekirou

Try again. The link works fine.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoTekirou

Yup, still works for me to! :-) Give it another go! Maybe your computer/internet connection was playing up?
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86

That mod does not allow a Sim to be engaged to two Sims at once, does it? I have one Sim and after he did Propose Engagement with one woman, he no longer had the option with the other one. He can get married to both, but cannot be engaged to both either at the same or while married to one. Do you know a mod that allows multiple engagements in addition to multiple weddings?
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tenkuu
That mod does not allow a Sim to be engaged to two Sims at once, does it? I have one Sim and after he did Propose Engagement with one woman, he no longer had the option with the other one. He can get married to both, but cannot be engaged to both either at the same or while married to one. Do you know a mod that allows multiple engagements in addition to multiple weddings?

[B]There isn't a mod to actually have multiple engagements, but for the Insiminator, you click on realtionships-the person you want to use- set and remove- set engaged. The game puts it as you are engaged, and you don't need the multiple marriage hack to marry the second sim. Even if you are married, you are still able to marry the second sim with a regular arch. I found it cool how I was able to do that.