Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 9:37 AM Last edited by Ellekissthestars : 15th Apr 2013 at 9:39 AM. Reason: adding details

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Children can't grow up properly.
anyone knows how to fix this.. my sim's kids appear to take time too long to have their birthday and even if they grow up, they tend to have the body of a kid and a head of a teenager. But when i go to CAS mode, it was ok, he is a teen. i do installed mods, and i have uninstalled to see if it was the mod problem, but its not.. i really love this family but i jz don't know what's the problem.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 4:33 PM
Does this only happen to the current teen or all teens? Just in this saved game or any saved game? Have you tried in a new game? When you removed custom content, did you also delete the cache files?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2013 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by werismyki
Does this only happen to the current teen or all teens? Just in this saved game or any saved game? Have you tried in a new game? When you removed custom content, did you also delete the cache files?

I did create a new family in a new game without any cc, and it seems to happen to the little kids that i created in cas, but not the ones that was made out of woohoo thingy .. I haven't tried deleting the cache files though.. anyway, thanks!