Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 8:52 PM
Default Pregnant morph to Werewolf Mesh outfit
Hi there! I apologize if I asked this forever ago
But I'd love to add pregnant morphs to Synaptic sims Female werewolf mesh, since it does not have them at all.
How would I go about doing this? I'm better with extremely details and visual picture tutorial.

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 1:28 AM
Moved to Bodyshop meshing.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 12:24 AM
Actually there is a way! I hope I'm not too late!
It would seem that you don't have to do crazy things in SimPE or anything.
You simply duplicate your ''normal'' body group, make it the shape of a pregnant body (Or pregnant werewolf). ALSO it depends. If you're making a bottom or full body outfit, you change one quick thing in the comments for the ''normal'' body (Meaning the one you used to duplicate). Where it says ''MorphRefNum'' make sure the number after it is 0.

Then, select the group with you made your pregnant shape, and name it ''~00MORPHMOD.2''. (If you were making a curvy morph, then it would be the same except with a ''1'' instead of ''2'')
AND last thing, change the comment for the pregnant morph to ''MorphNames: topmorphs pregtop''

It should work!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 12:30 AM
EDIT: ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Do NOT add or delete any vertices for the morph! All you do is expand the existing vertices ''foward'', and make it a pregnanty look. Otherwise you will get errors of doom (I despise those!) Haha.
If you dont know how to give it a big belly and stuff, then just import an existing maxis mesh that has the pregnant morph, and use it as a reference! Then make sure to delete that reference.
OH and make sure that when you are importing the reference, do not let it ''import skeleton'' (because you already have one!)
Although I don't think there is such a thing as a pregnant werewolf already done by maxis, so you could save yourself the trouble and just move those vertices to your liking!