Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 5:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Selection of Maxis Bowling Alley CTD
New day, new problem. Now, this isba weird one. I try to oick the Maxis Bowling alley from the hobbies catalog, and the game immediately crashes. I have tried every trick I know to no avail. Any ideas on what could be the issue or how to pinpoint it?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 7:52 PM
I'm going to suggest you do a 50/50, it sounds like you have downloaded a mod or recolour of something that is messing with it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 9:15 PM
Hup, found it. For some reason, this Under Stairs Storage set was causing a discrepancy for some odd reason, as well as a CTD in the sections of catalog they inhabited. Strange.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:20 PM
Any download can become corrupted especially if you move your download folder around. Many of us use Under The Stairs with no issue. I would try redownloading it. I have no idea what the CTD acronym is for.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#5 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Any download can become corrupted especially if you move your download folder around. Many of us use Under The Stairs with no issue. I would try redownloading it. I have no idea what the CTD acronym is for.

CTD - crash to desktop
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 12:19 AM
^ LOL I was thinking it was code for some item! Thanks.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~