Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2016 at 7:20 PM
Default A Neighborhood that use all element from every EP?
I want to have one, I'm not quite a town builder so I wish I could have one with already built house.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th May 2016 at 7:36 PM
Hood Building Group don't use elements from all EPs but have "premade" towns for you.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2016 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
Hood Building Group don't use elements from all EPs but have "premade" towns for you.

I already downloaded most of them before! and it's good.
But I want to find an already built one that use all the EP, maybe only most of them. but not base game only.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th May 2016 at 8:03 PM
Do you want empty or populated? Polgannon uses all EPs and XPs and is a tour-de-force, but it's got sims and a story you'd probably want to work through before you added anybody, and the population's high enough that you might not want to add CAS sims at all. And Caelestis University is a University subhood that uses all EPs and SPs, but of course some features aren't suitable for use on campus.

That's all I can think of that uses them all. The more of the later EPs you add, the harder it is to make sure all the stealth hoods are suppressed throughout development, and the more people will be unable to use it (since Mac users never got the last few EPs) so neighborhood builders like to restrict themselves to the minimum number of EPs that will fit their concept.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2016 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Do you want empty or populated? Polgannon uses all EPs and XPs and is a tour-de-force, but it's got sims and a story you'd probably want to work through before you added anybody, and the population's high enough that you might not want to add CAS sims at all. And Caelestis University is a University subhood that uses all EPs and SPs, but of course some features aren't suitable for use on campus.

That's all I can think of that uses them all. The more of the later EPs you add, the harder it is to make sure all the stealth hoods are suppressed throughout development, and the more people will be unable to use it (since Mac users never got the last few EPs) so neighborhood builders like to restrict themselves to the minimum number of EPs that will fit their concept.

Polgannon? Is it the murderer finding, Feel so familiar. and empty or populated anything is fine, just want to explore all EP element without having to create by myself.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th May 2016 at 8:37 PM
Yes, Polgannon is the murder mystery.

You can also use the existing premade neighborhoods, and download lots that give you the features without the amazing lack of architectural sense exhibited by the premade buildings. You can even, with a little hunting, find rebuilds and remodels of existing lots that fix the bugs, making the Pleasant house weatherproof and so on (though I'm pretty sure the premade apartments are, for the most part, not salvageable).

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2016 at 2:56 AM
I don't think there is one that has all EP's stuff included.

Here is the list of about 80% of all known hoods for Sims 2. http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...t:Neighborhoods

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th May 2016 at 3:23 AM Last edited by priviel : 28th May 2016 at 4:52 PM.
Tumbleton uses all elements from every EP. The project is not quite complete, since the person behind the project plans to have a version with playables, townies, and NPCs. For now, you can either get the townies and NPCs version (w/o any playable families) or a completely empty main hood or subhood.

Beware though, it's a huge neighborhood with four districts. It was also made using ALL EPs and SPs. I assume you have all the EPs, but if you don't have all the stuff packs then I think you *might* be fine. Some items just might not appear in certain lots.

If you decide to download it, be sure to read everything prior to downloading.

Still, Tumbleton and Polgannon are really the only two neighborhoods I know of that use all elements from every EP.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 28th May 2016 at 11:15 AM
Just to clarify. With Polgannon I didn't set out to use every feature from every EP though I did do things like make sure there was a sim in every career path and of every possible aspiration combination (though only one grilled cheese - none combined with anything else) I did use features freely where it added to the story or character (so Senara Nicholls has a high gardening skill for example) but also stopped short. So, there are no sims in the top career levels because that would leave little room for gameplay in that aspect of the game for players who downloaded it; the owned community lots are not developed and so on. There are no supernaturals in Polgannon either apart from one witch (oh, and a few ghosts). I was thinking of making a neighbourhood featuring supernaturals though that hasn't got past the planning stage.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th May 2016 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Just to clarify. With Polgannon I didn't set out to use every feature from every EP though I did do things like make sure there was a sim in every career path and of every possible aspiration combination (though only one grilled cheese - none combined with anything else) I did use features freely where it added to the story or character (so Senara Nicholls has a high gardening skill for example) but also stopped short. So, there are no sims in the top career levels because that would leave little room for gameplay in that aspect of the game for players who downloaded it; the owned community lots are not developed and so on. There are no supernaturals in Polgannon either apart from one witch (oh, and a few ghosts). I was thinking of making a neighbourhood featuring supernaturals though that hasn't got past the planning stage.

Hey Maxon! Your Polgannon is great, yesterday I was just trying to solve the mystery but I can't figure out yet. XD