Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 2:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural
Default My jaw sliders stopped working due to cc??
I have deleted many sliders mods but the jaw sliders still won't work. Please, what can I do about this?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 6:16 PM
Have you tried going through this?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordant17
Have you tried going through this?

Yes I have. I also asked on another thead which "increase sliders hack" I should download for version 8.0 and they tell me I'm looking at the wrong version?
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 7:42 PM
You can get Twallan's Master Controller with the Integration add-on. This will automatically remove limits on the number of sliders, but only when you enter CAS from Edit Town mode.

Awesomemod will have this functionality, too. Make sure to use the configuration tool if you'd like to disable its other features.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IHeartRaizel
You can get Twallan's Master Controller with the Integration add-on. This will automatically remove limits on the number of sliders, but only when you enter CAS from Edit Town mode.

Awesomemod will have this functionality, too. Make sure to use the configuration tool if you'd like to disable its other features.

Thanks but it says,
"This mod is intended to be run on Patch 1.29" and my version is 8.0.152. Can I still install it?
Site Helper
#6 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:54 PM
rather than listing all the various game versions for the various EPs, patches have been being referred to by the version that they update the base game up to. This is easily found if you boot up the launcher and check the base game icon.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 10:22 PM
I downloaded cmar's Pen15 mod and ever since then my jaw/ some of my face sliders have stopped working..