Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 1:53 PM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:09 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Water Balloon Fights everywhere, any time. Is this normal? (resolved)
I'm not sure if this is a bug/glitch or normal behaviour, but ever since I re-installed Seasons I'm getting the option to 'Start Water Balloon Fight' (or whatever its called) wherever I click on the ground, outdoors, indoors, upstairs downstairs, and whether its raining or not. I'm thinking it might be some mod or other that's not behaving, but I have so many of the things I don't know where I'd start. If it is normal I can live with it, but I'd like to be sure. Currrently I'm engaged in purging my game of any rogue mods or CC that might be making it lag.
My game is patched to level 1.67.

EDIT: Well, I've just run the game without any mods installed and it still does it, so that wrecks that theory! Perhaps it is normal after all.

EDIT 2: Well, it appears that it is normal. I just played exactly the same set up on some old laptop I happened to have lying about (same EPs and SPs, same patch level), and what d'ya know it does exactly the same thing. Sorry to waste people's time. At least my game got a good clean up in the process.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor