Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 3:22 AM
I am so boooored!!! Why must this school insist on giving us an hour break?! It's like going on freakin 8pm here! I wanna go home, but nooooo! I have another 2 hours to go!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 3:41 AM
I don't get the stupid preps at our school! They're always waving their godda*n Hollister bags around like it's a credit card.
Instructor
Original Poster
#78 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:13 AM
I'm glad your mom found a good man who can be there as a father-figure for you. If your dad is dragging you down emotionally, then I think you're making the right choice in leaving him be with his gf.
Instructor
#79 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 12:47 PM
Yes, you did. Your dad sounds like my little girl's father. Fortunately, she's too little to know he's doing it since I protect her from it.

Now it's my turn.

Back in March, I slipped and fell at work. I broke and dislocated my toe, causing my foot to swell all the way up to the ankle. Well, after several hours of back and forth, I finally decided to go to the hospital and get it checked. So I went to the charity hospital, which is where my daughter receives pediatric care. I wasn't sure that this would be worker's comp, and so I opted for charity. I also wouldn't send my DOG to Rapides Regional, and the other hospital is a Catholic hospital which means incredibly huge bills that I couldn't afford. So I went to charity. Well, all was fine and dandy. They set the toe in ER, and I went back to the clinic a few days later. Well, the ankle bothered me a lot, and they didn't XRay it in ER, so I told my orthopedist about it, and he ordered XRays of the whole foot. They were ok (except the third toe) and I went home with a lovely boot and crutches for my trouble. This injury put me out of work for three weeks. Now, six months later, the charity hospital has sent me to collection for bills that aren't even mine! My credit is in the toilet! I have to go BACK (this makes Trip Number Three) to the hospital and try and get this straightened out. Legally they can't send me to collection, so I have to get that stopped and take care of a bunch of paperwork. Just how I wanted to spend my day off!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:07 PM
Omg I am soooo mad! My baby's getting mad today when I try to go for drive to get out of the house! I can't go anywhere!!!! She just whines and cries! Then we get home and she's all happy. She's keeping me home! I'm going to go insane having to stay home all the time! I need a REAL break. Not just two hours of driving around not knowing what to do. Just a weekend all to myself. I feel like I'm not supposed to want that though. I shouldn't feel guilty for wanting one weekend to myself! All my life I've been made to feel that wanting time to myself is selfish and wrong. GOD HELP ME! I'm going to explode. I also feel like I can't tell my friends and family that I'm stressed out because I get the feeling that they don't want to hear about it...And that makes me feel even worse. It makes me completely INSANE!
Inventor
#81 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:25 PM
God, I hate telling anyone my problems. It makes me feel like such a wimp. But, my life is a mess right now and if I don't get some of this out I think I'm going to snap. :mad:

BusterBrown, I'm sorry your dad's being such an a**hole. I know what it's like for them to act like something (or someone) else is more important then you to them. My parents also got divorced when I was twelve and I too was really relieved. (although I HATE my mom's boyfriend, but that's another story...) My problem wasn't him flat out ignoring me though, he just chose to make me second fiddle to my younger brother. My was nine at the time of the divorce and he's almost 15 now so I've dealing with this s*** for quite a few years. Example: My dad travels for his job. He can be gone for as long as a month at a time. This last trip he was out for four weeks. When he got home and we went to visit him I was he immediatelly gave my brother a big hug and told him how much he missed him, I didn't even get a hello. Part of this is probably because I refuse to share much of my life with him. But, I have good reason. As the older child, I am critiqued on everything I do by him. Grades, weight (He thinks I'm chubby and I'm 5'7 and 118lbs.), He tells me and my brother we smell like cat ( we have alot of cats but some are outdoors and we change litter boxes everyday so they're clean.), etc. He also disagrees with most of my choices in life. He doesn't like the guy I'm dating and makes rude jokes about that( He's older then me but I've know him for years and he was my friend first), he thinks because I'm homeschooled that I'm going to end up working at mcdonalds for my entire life, He thinks I'm lazy and out of shape, etc. It's gotten to the point where I avoid him when he's home, ignore his calls and have panic attacks when I stay at his house. *big sigh* I feel slightly better. I'm sorry everyone here is having such a rough time and I wish everyone the best with their problems. I apologise for anymore complaining I might do here, I might be back later to rant about mom's idiot BF.
#82 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babicatz05
Omg I am soooo mad! My baby's getting mad today when I try to go for drive to get out of the house! I can't go anywhere!!!! She just whines and cries! Then we get home and she's all happy. She's keeping me home! I'm going to go insane having to stay home all the time! I need a REAL break. Not just two hours of driving around not knowing what to do. Just a weekend all to myself. I feel like I'm not supposed to want that though. I shouldn't feel guilty for wanting one weekend to myself! All my life I've been made to feel that wanting time to myself is selfish and wrong. GOD HELP ME! I'm going to explode. I also feel like I can't tell my friends and family that I'm stressed out because I get the feeling that they don't want to hear about it...And that makes me feel even worse. It makes me completely INSANE!

I know how you feel. My 2 yr old does this to me all the time. I just finally got enough courage to just let him cry when I leave and when I get home, he's fine. He eventually just gets over it. I just got tired of letting a baby control my life. He needs to adapt to life without me being with him 24/7. I would suggest you do the same thing. It may seem cruel, but it's not. Trust me, it's working for me already. By the time it's time for your child to start school, you don't want her freakin out on you, do you? I sure in the hell don't! So I'm nipping it in the butt now. :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#83 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:46 PM
She's crying in the truck though...She doesn't want to go anywhere today. Usually she's good in the truck but today she made our time out of the house miserable when it was supposed to make me feel better. Now she's crying her head off in her crib because it's naptime and she's cranky again. I know babies are stressed when mom's are stressed, but it goes both ways. If she's mad then I am too.
#84 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:49 PM
She's crying in the truck though...She doesn't want to go anywhere today. Usually she's good in the truck but today she made our time out of the house miserable when it was supposed to make me feel better. Now she's crying her head off in her crib because it's naptime and she's cranky again. I know babies are stressed when mom's are stressed, but it goes both ways. If she's mad then I am too.

It could that she's either not feeling well or she's just in a bad mood today. :hmm: I hate it when my son is in a bad mood. Then I feel as if I'm not doing something right.
Instructor
#85 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:16 PM
I feel I have a right to be ticked
This past Sunday, our residence was broken into. My daughter at the time (which is a preteen) had fallen asleep on the couch. Well... the guy apparently didn't even see her when he walked across the livingroom floor but it woke her up out of a dead sleep.

She didn't confront him but when his back was turned, she sprinted off the couch and ran down the hallway to our bedroom door screaming for daddy to help her, someone was in the house. We all freaked out. My husband leapt out of bed and ran to the livingroom with a hammer in his hand. (we do not own a fire arm, so that was about the first thing he knew we had in the bedroom so why not I suppose) but the snot head fled. We didn't even see him. He had a screen to one of our front livingroom windows pried off. And our front door was standing wide open with our screen door slide out and locked into place so it wouldn't shut.

So anyway, the cops came. Scanned the neigborhood looking for the description my daughter gave. But nothing.

Okay you would think everything would start to settle down right? WRONG! It was yesterday afternoon we recieve a desprate phone call from my father inlaw. Apparently, my sister inlaw (she's a small woman. About 110 pounds, maybe 5'5) had been assaulted by her ex for not allowing him to take a lawn mower out of her yard. He closed fist hit her and kicked her while she was on the ground.

It gets worse.....

There was another male in the house at the time I can only assume was the person she had been seeing lately. Once she picked herself up off the ground and made her way back to the bedroom, she tried to wake him. But he had past away his sleep from a freaking meth overdose!!! I kid you not....the guy had been dead and she'd been sleeping beside him unaware for over five hours.

Needless to say, she has two small children in the house. One is two, the other seven. And you know... you know social services are stepping in. Which, I wouldn't blame them. My sister inlaw isn't the brightest bulb in the batch, but I don't see where she deserved it. So after the cops came, they allowed the grandkids to go with my husbands parents and so did my sis inlaw. But I found out later today she'd ran away in the middle of the night. Left the kids, but took her father's car and no one has heard from her.

Gah...... I'm stressed. :disgust:

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Instructor
Original Poster
#86 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:20 PM
I'm feeling a little better now. Thank you for responding to my little rant. It helps when people can relate to how I feel when I'm frustrated.
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:23 PM
Oh my god, Tincent! I don't think anyone can blame you for being stressed! Wow.

Instructor
#88 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisie
Oh my god, Tincent! I don't think anyone can blame you for being stressed! Wow.

Heh, all I know crap happens. I just wasn't expecting this on days back to back you know? Anyway, thanks. My husband is getting ready to call his parents back here in a bit. I can only hope and pray she came to her senses and returned to their house.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#89 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 10:04 PM
i just went to see my ex at work and the girl he has a crush on was there too.
i could have died.
i wish i could be mature enough not to hate her.
the wounds are too fresh and i love him far too much.
sigh.
Inventor
#90 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:48 PM
OMG Tincent, I'm so sorry, I hope your sister inlaw is ok and that everything works out alright for you.
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:50 PM
Aw, Tincent, that's horrible. With luck, you'll hear from your sister in law soon.
#92 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:53 PM
I'm feeling a little better now. Thank you for responding to my little rant. It helps when people can relate to how I feel when I'm frustrated.

No prob. Yeah it does help some or a lot. I'm glad I could be of some help though. I get frustrated too. Kids!
Field Researcher
#93 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 1:53 AM
Am I lucky to be young?

I think not. Why would I be /lucky/ to be young. All of the older people are wanting to be younger and all the young people want to be old. Where does it balance out? /Does/ it balance out? I want to pursue my dreams, write a novel, sit behind a typwriter and live out my dreams on paper. But I can't. I have school. I have college. I have /life/. I don't think that life wants you pursue your dreams. But then why does life /make/ you have dreams? To show the stark contrast between you and celebrities? To show that you can't do anything you want? I think it might be both. I want to be older, I want to write stories and pursue my dreams, I want to live vicariously through my papers. But I can't. I have to live through /this/ body. I guess I'm lucky that I'm young.

>.> ;[
Instructor
Original Poster
#94 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 11:52 PM
Grrr! I'm in such a bad mood! I should explain why I always seem to be stressed. My husband works out of town for two weeks at a time. so he's only home for half of the month and half of the year. My friends don't see how I can do it. It's hard! This time my husband is at work for 3 weeks and will only be home for one week. Then he has to go back for 3 more weeks! I wanna scream sometimes so God will actually hear me. I wanna believe in him, but it's so hard to. I'm one of those people that need proof..but then I was also raised to believe in him. I guess I'm agnostic.
I want my husband home! I don't see how I do it either. He comes home in 5 days and time is going by sooo slow.....Well, at least it was sunny today. I've drinking a different energy drink called Enviga. It gives me energy without making me nervous and overcharged with caffeine. They're helping a little. And so is the venting. I think I drive my cousin crazy when all I do is whine and complain. Okay, done.
#95 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:29 AM
First so sorry Tincent I hope everything turns out well for.

My vent..I worked til 5 today I'm usually off by 2:30 or 3:00, first thing in the door I'm asking for homework because I know they want to go out and play. I then spent the next 31/2 hours checking, correcting, helping them with homework while my guy sits at the computer and acts like he can't even help the 2nd grader AAAAARgh. I was so exhausted I didn't even make dinner, he cooked, but i wasn't enough for everybody (there's eight of us). (Don't worry the kids don't starve around here, it was just ended up being something simple)

I have a 14 year old who just wants to talk on the phone from the time she gets home til bedtime or sit in front of the computer, I get a headache everytime i help her with homework because I know she just dosen't want to try and it's like pulling teeth. She tries my patience on a daily basis. I am two seconds from throwing her radio out of the window, she'll have a favorite song of the day and repeat it over and over again. God knows I love her, but this teenager is driving me NUTS!!! Maybe I'm just having a really really bad day.(there is alot more to this situation that I may share later)
#96 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 11:19 PM
Remember my fiances best mates girlfriend that I was moaning about??? Well she's really, really peed me off BIGTIME!!! First off, I have had my baby (I called her Taylor) and she's adorable.

Anyway here's the story - my fiance asked his friend over for a drink while me and the baby were still in hospital but his stupid girlfriend was having none of it. Apparently she went in a really bad mood with him as soon as she knew where he was going and when he got to our house she phoned him constantly just to argue with him. She even threatened to split up with him if he didn't drive home. (he'd been drinking so obviously couldn't). I just don't understand why she acts like that.

Usually I just try to go with the flow and try to get on with her, but this time I am just so apalled at her behavior that I really don't think I'll be able to keep my mouth shut next time I see her. I feel like giving her a good hard slap for being such a cow.
Instructor
Original Poster
#97 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 8:29 PM
god! My morning is ruined! GRRRRRR! Oh my god. I'm just so mad right now. Nothing is good enough for some people! I wanna scream!
Scholar
#98 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 8:48 PM
Grrr! I'm in such a bad mood! I should explain why I always seem to be stressed. My husband works out of town for two weeks at a time. so he's only home for half of the month and half of the year. My friends don't see how I can do it. It's hard! This time my husband is at work for 3 weeks and will only be home for one week. Then he has to go back for 3 more weeks! I wanna scream sometimes so God will actually hear me. I wanna believe in him, but it's so hard to. I'm one of those people that need proof..but then I was also raised to believe in him. I guess I'm agnostic.
I want my husband home! I don't see how I do it either. He comes home in 5 days and time is going by sooo slow.....Well, at least it was sunny today. I've drinking a different energy drink called Enviga. It gives me energy without making me nervous and overcharged with caffeine. They're helping a little. And so is the venting. I think I drive my cousin crazy when all I do is whine and complain. Okay, done.

Where I come from lots of men (and some women) work off-shore on oilrigs for 2-3 weeks at a time, in fact I would say about 50% of my eldest daughter's friends' fathers work off-shore. They usually have the opposite problem, by the end of their time at home their wives are desperate for them to go back to work again I think the wives find it hard having their husbands under their feet for 2 weeks when they're used to coping on their own.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:15 PM
That every time I walk from my dorm to anywhere else on campus my shoes get really dirty :mad: . Forget about wearing flipflops/sandals, your feet will get dirty too.
It is very annoying .
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 4:57 PM
just realised i had a crush on a real psycho... and I want to die. why do all bad things happen to me?
the crush is gone, but the memories will always be there
Locked thread
Page 4 of 144