Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
#51 Old 4th May 2013 at 9:14 AM
I don't really care who people marry if it's of their own free will. Probably dogs are out and kids, oh wait ... what about people with down syndrom do they count? I'm not sure I bother about siblings either, unless I have to take into consideration the risk of handicaps to the kid. They could both be steril of cause, then it wouldn't be a problem lol.
Advertisement
#52 Old 4th May 2013 at 5:55 PM
This image is more about homosexuality than about heterosexuality, but it's still on the same topic as this one:

Mad Poster
#53 Old 7th May 2013 at 8:43 PM
And don't forget the argument that "marriage is for producing children", which means the welfare mommies I used to deal with were "Godly", but my husband & I (who married in our 50's) are obviously not "truly" married. I guess we're just living in (attempted) sin.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cpt.Karnas
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

If you think that then you should just Adam and leave.

the token lesbian
(currently wishing it was 2011 again)
please ignore my cringy username. just call me jorgel.
Theorist
Original Poster
#55 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cpt.Karnas
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Who created Steve then? I know a guy named Steve... is he Hellspawn? What is his association with Lucifer and the Elder Gods?
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
Oh so i guess now your going to ask: "Should heteros be called people"?

I think we should call them people, except for Steve. Steve is apparently some sort of demon. Do not trust Steve.
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
Were you there?

That's a good point - how old is Steve? I thought he was a few years younger than me, but I can buy that he's an immortal wizard or vampire. I can't say for certain that he dwells in a tomb, rising from a musty grave each day, but I can't say he doesn't...
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
We should be asking "what is a Fig Newton?"

If Steve had something to do with them, do we really want to know? Just continue on in delicious ignorance, let it go.

I'm very proud of everyone who didn't take this too seriously, btw.
Scholar
#56 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 5:54 AM
Forgive me if it's offensive or what but I find the whole "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" thing very funny.

Hey there! :)
Scholar
#57 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 7:03 AM
Da fuck I just read? Some kinda gay propaganda?.....be hetero is normal,I mean isn't bad to be gay,but be honest it's not how everyone should be.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#58 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 7:41 AM
Nowhere on this thread has anyone suggested that everyone should be gay. If that is what you got out of it, I suggest you re-read it, carefully.

And for the record, Gay IS normal. I wake up in the morning and do the same things others do. I worry about the same things, I hope for the same things. I AM NORMAL. And I will not let anyone convince me that I am otherwise.
Scholar
#59 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Da fuck I just read? Some kinda gay propaganda?.....be hetero is normal,I mean isn't bad to be gay,but be honest it's not how everyone should be.

You don't get the whole purpose of this thread, don't you?

Scholar
#60 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
You don't get the whole purpose of this thread, don't you?

I get.It's about "unssuccessful hetero couple marriages" according by theme author.But I like to read between the lines.
Scholar
#61 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 10:43 AM
I get.It's about "unssuccessful hetero couple marriages" according by theme author.But I like to read between the lines.

And I like to read between the paragraphs. Or posts. Or anything that matters in this thread. See which category this thread belongs to, cheeseeeee <3 So yeah you should know what that means

EDIT: Oh and before you reply me with something along the lines "You don't even know the meaning of 'read between the lines' don't you?!" believe me, I understand perfectly what it is.

Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 1:41 PM
Yes, Nemiga. This is GAY PROPAGANDA! Today, an MTS thread; tomorrow, the world! It's really too bad that you and only you realized that this is propaganda disguised as snark that's mocking homophobic propaganda! If you hadn't realized that, then we would have converted all of MTS to gayness! Curses upon you and your little dog, too!

Don't reply to this, anyone! I want to see if he'll read between the lines of my post to conclude that I'm promoting drug use!
Theorist
Original Poster
#63 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 10:20 PM Last edited by Mistermook : 6th Dec 2013 at 12:36 AM.

Well if you read it and you've now suddenly become a homosexual I can't tell you no, but it wasn't my intention. I am almost certain it means you were pretty gay to begin with no matter how loudly you shout "No homo!" though - if you're upset about it, don't blame me. And, just to be clear, even if worked to change your mind about your sexual orientation, mine's fairly solid- I'm not gonna be your prom date. I might be ruggedly handsome and cuddly, but at 41 I'm just not ready to make any big adjustments with who I make out with.

But hey, there's nothing wrong with coming out, Nemiga. If my post made you more comfortable in your sexuality, even if it was clearly a joke, then more power to your Big Gay Self. Just stay away from that Steve guy, he's bad news.
Scholar
#64 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 12:46 AM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 6th Dec 2013 at 2:39 AM.

Yes, Steve is very, very, bad news...

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Scholar
#65 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
...Don't reply to this, anyone! I want to see if he'll read between the lines of my post to conclude that I'm promoting drug use!

Can't. Stand. Not. Replying. The temptation. Too big. Argh.

On a side note, yes, don't be ashamed/afraid to tell others your sexual preference when asked. But somehow it's a problem for me because I'm still not sure what is mine...for now... O.o

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#66 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 7:25 AM
I hate to break it to you, but all of MTS is gay propaganda. Every page is encoded with subliminal messages designed to help men really learn to love the taste of penis, and to destroy the heteronormative paternalistic establishment of "traditional marriage" and "family."

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Theorist
#67 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 8:24 AM
Marriage of a gay couple should be called a marriage, the same as between a straight couple. Calling it a gay marriage might imply that it's something to be happy about. Also, a man and woman agreeing to live with each other and love each other forever is the gayest thing I've ever heard of in my life.
#68 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm

I hate to break it to you, but all of MTS is gay propaganda. Every page is encoded with subliminal messages designed to help men really learn to love the taste of penis, and to destroy the heteronormative paternalistic establishment of "traditional marriage" and "family."

Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
I might be ruggedly handsome and cuddly, but at 41 I'm just not ready to make any big adjustments with who I make out with.

C'mere, Mistermook :lovestruc
Scholar
#69 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm

Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
C'mere, Mistermook :lovestruc

I am simultaneously delighted and perplexed by both of you right now, carry on...

Edit: @ButchSims I don't approve of the avatar change, I will mourn the loss of seeing an incredibly sexy sim-man every time you post.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
#70 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
I am simultaneously delighted and perplexed by both of you right now, carry on...

Edit: @ButchSims I don't approve of the avatar change, I will mourn the loss of seeing an incredibly sexy sim-man every time you post.
It's only a temp one, as I am working on a new one, but got a little tired of looking at the old one. In the meantime, his visage is preserved in the logo for this year's yearbook.
Instructor
#71 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 1:25 AM
I still don't really get what people mean when they call foul of "gay propaganda". It just doesn't make any sense. If anyone thinks that there is some sort of sinister conspiracy by the homosexual community to communicate some kind of smear campaign against "heterosexual normalcy"... I don't know how to respond to that. Maybe we just need to start voting people off the island and/or FedEx them to Russia.
#72 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 1:39 AM
I don't get it either, Gaby. I have heard many times about the "Gay Agenda" and "propaganda", but no one has been able to explain to me how it works. I don't have a rolodex full of every gay person in the world's contact info, never heard the recruitment speech, (or got my toaster oven), we don't have secret meetings, etc.

Usually this crap comes from people who somehow think gays are responsible for things like hurricanes, floods, and everything bad that happens under the sun. Honestly, if gay people had that amount of political, physical, and metaphysical power, we would have had marriage rights a long time ago.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 4:42 AM
And also, ButchSim, "all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch"? Explain yourself, sir; as the proud owner of a cooch, I take offense. Hetero and happy with it! And that's all I care to say about my sex stuff, and frankly all I want to know about ANYONE else's.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#74 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Explain yourself, sir; as the proud owner of a cooch, I take offense. .
Explanation here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...567#post4285567 And though I have no way to prove it one way or they other, I am sure your cooch isn't as malodorous as Pandora's. Hers was a special case.
Theorist
Original Poster
#75 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
I am sure your cooch isn't as malodorous as Pandora's. Hers was a special case.

That's what I've heard from Steve, but y'know... trusting Steve.

DAMN HIS GAY PROPAGANDA FILLING THE WORLD WITH LIES!
Page 3 of 4