Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 1:25 AM
Default WCIF a mod that replaces all pre-made future sims with descendants generated from non-active sims?
i came up with an idea for a mod that replaces all the premade sims in oasis landing with descendants generated from sims in non-active households, but i have no clue how to even start figuring out if this is actually possible, so i was hoping someone with more modding expertise had already made it, or could at least give me some tips on how i might be able to create it myself (if it's even possible.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 1:39 AM
I just double-checked, and Nraas Traveler does this. More details of how it works here.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 1:17 AM
@G-Mon: i'm not looking for a mod that alters the descendants system, i'm looking for a mod that gets rid of the pre-made families in oasis landing and replaces them with descendants generated from non-active sims in my town, because i doubt every single town somehow results in the existence of the Planeson family in the distant future.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 6:34 PM
I think what you are looking for would be VERY hard to accomplish. There prob isn't a mod for what you are trying to do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 11:08 PM
@Persian: actually, i think i might be able to do something similar to what i want to do using the NRAAS mods.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 9:47 PM
Great! I hope it works out how you want it to. Good luck