Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:47 AM
Success! Your tut was easy to follow, clear and well written! I was expecting something terrible to happen to the light (like it turned into a chair or something), but it didn't! It remains a lamp with glow effects, and a warm, subdued light.

Thank you so much for your brilliance and for devoting so much time and effort to my cause! I'm really happy with it and appreciate your help so much.

Much respeck and many thanks.

p
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#27 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 1:02 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 7th Feb 2016 at 1:16 AM.
*does a victory dance*

I'm glad it was easy to follow - it's only the 2nd I've ever written and I'd write more but I always think they're about as clear as mud when reading through them. I also get plagued by "Did I over explain things" and "Did I explain that well enough" and "OMG, did I forget anything?!?" doubts. (P.S. I did forget a few screenshots but it turned out they weren't needed!)

You're very welcome for the help. I'm trying to revamp an old set of mine (which is actually going well but I didn't know much about shadows back then) and the little breaks were much needed.

Edit: I edited the title of this thread to add that there's a tutorial link - that way other mods will know to keep this thread because of the info in it.
Page 2 of 2