Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 7:34 AM
Default I want to remove Lifetime Rewards! T_T
Is there a way to remove them once you have them?
I don't want more twins!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 7:53 AM
I'm not entirely sure it will work, but I know you can do "testingcheatsenabled true" (without quotes) and hold control and click a moodlet to get rid of it. Maybe it will work with Rewards too. I've not tried it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:49 PM
i try it. cheat+ctrl+click(right, left), shift+click... but it didn't work...
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:58 PM Last edited by little bee : 1st Sep 2009 at 7:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by goi
I don't want more twins!

Hush, hush, my dear...... :lovestruc

Did you already fullfilled your wish? If yes, sorry you can't change it. It's locked forever.

If you don't fullfilled your wish yet, then use Lifetime Rewards(10,000) to change it.

No, "editsim" cheat can't change it either, I already tried it. But may be you still use editsim cheat IF YOU DON'T FULLFILL THE WISH YET. I dunno.
I tried it after I fullfilled the wish. No luck.

Ps. Editsim is a cheat with AWESOME MOD. you can google MORE AWESOME THAN YOU to go to the link and download this great game-changing mod.
When you have AM you can click at the specific sim and shift ctrl c and type editsim .
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by little bee
If you don't fullfilled your wish yet, then use Lifetime Rewards(10,000) to change it.

I don't think they are talking about the Lifetime Wish, I think they are talking about the Lifetime Reward for fertility (yes too many twins!).

Sorry I don't know if it's possible and can't help. I haven't gotten it for anyone after the first sim I got it for because of that very reason.

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue. That's the way that I see life, if there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Shinedown
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:08 PM
I think she means the Lifetime Rewards, which I don't think can be taken away from your sim once you buy them. I tired playing with it in the Neighborhood Workshop, but couldn't find anything to make the change.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:25 PM
I THINK they eventually wear off, also so long as the sim which has the fertility treatment doesn't instigate the try baby thing then I don't think the fertility thing works as much, at least for my sim she didn't get twins until she instigated the try baby woohoo.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 12:33 AM
Heck this leads to an idea maybe for one or more of the knowledgable Mod Creators out there. Make some kind of mod based probably on an item with a menu of delete options for the purchased reward items that don't go into either of the potentially deletable categories of Household and Personal inventories.

Speaking for myself, I am too ignorant to even try this safely however.

Doc
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 1:19 AM
It'd be neat to be able to put babies up for adoption instead of just having the ability to adopt them.

That way, you could see your children all around town without having to actually take care of them

Ahh I sound like an aunt. Loving the ability to hand the children back!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3Addicted
It'd be neat to be able to put babies up for adoption instead of just having the ability to adopt them.

That way, you could see your children all around town without having to actually take care of them

The Social Worker system in TS3 does this for you. Simply neglect your children to the extent that the Social Worker appears and takes them away.

The game will then spawn a new family and place the children in their care.

If the new family has enough money to move into a home, you can go over and visit your child whenever you feel like it.

If not, they will be relegated to the homeless bin, but you should still be able to Invite the child over to your home.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
The Social Worker system in TS3 does this for you. Simply neglect your children to the extent that the Social Worker appears and takes them away.

If the new family has enough money to move into a home, you can go over and visit your child whenever you feel like it.

If not, they will be relegated to the homeless bin, but you should still be able to Invite the child over to your home.

Cheers.

I had 6 babys taken away from me before and only 5 of them got adopted and still when i play the game now the 6th child is still in care and still only a baby when her sisters have grown up and died while shes stuck as a baby its rather sad really shes been there for so long at least 2 months real time so thats a long time in the simworld i dont think she will ever get adopted rather sad really
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsfanatic234
shes stuck as a baby its rather sad really shes been there for so long at least 2 months real time so thats a long time in the simworld i dont think she will ever get adopted rather sad really

Yes, that can happen unfortunately. The child has essentially left town and all news regarding her status is lost.

If the foster family is not created immediately for the stolen children, then it's most likely it will never be created.

Bummer.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM
I have one mother buy her own house, leaving her husb with all of her kids so he could raise them. She gets nothing but peace & quiet now.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan

Cheers.

Well there you go! This is proof I don't play with the sims, just build lol.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by goi
I don't want more twins!

simple. u just simple edit your sim traits.

1. control + shift + c, type on "testingcheatsenabled true" then hit enter.
2. hold shift, click on your sim and edit sim.
3. edit your sim traits. totally. just scrabbled it.
then. done! lifetime rewards is gone.
*sorry for the long posts, heres some potatoes
One Minute Ninja'd
#16 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 3:12 AM
Excellent! Necro'ing a 6 year old thread on the 16th anniversary of The Sims! But hey, maybe the OP is still clinging to hope the answer is out there, somewhere.......................
Mad Poster
#17 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 5:29 AM
I don't even think testingcheatsenabled as we now know it existed back that long ago, let alone the scores of mods that have come along to help players out along the way since then.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I don't even think testingcheatsenabled as we now know it existed back that long ago

How has it changed? o_o
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#19 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 6:50 AM
Closing.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: old