Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#51 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 12:49 PM
Escapism, plain and simple.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:02 PM
I live my fantasy life through my sims.
Marry a hot guy, awesome career, unlimited amount of $, as many kids as I like, the house and car of my dreams ...

Plus, it's fun.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:05 AM
I,ve played TS 1 for years and only just recently got into TS 2 but so far i have found TS2 to be Great and enjoying it enormously i especially find those university fights to be hilarious especially when those uni mascots get into a fight when i first seen that i lol'd so hard that i was almost ROFL'ing i also enjoy building houses and the build Music in TS2 i find far more relaxing almost inspirational whilst building then TS 1 still love TS 1 though
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:10 AM
I play Sims because they make me laugh, I love messing with thier genetics. I like building houses and making sims as well, I also do it to escape reality you need to once in awhile.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Theorist
#55 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:14 AM
Because in the sims I am god.

No, really I like making all my sims super happy. In TS2 I believe I have had a grand total of 3 divorces in the game. When my sims marry they marry for life, believe me. I divorced Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant, and then another self-made couple, and Brandi Broke from her new husband because I resurrected Skip. Other than that things are as perfect as I can make them. Occasionally I do feel evil though...

I can't help thinking of them as sort of barbie dolls/dollhouses for grown-ups though. I love the imaginative side to the sims. Anything is possible.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#56 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akire
I live my fantasy life through my sims.
Marry a hot guy, awesome career, unlimited amount of $, as many kids as I like, the house and car of my dreams ...

Plus, it's fun.

Yep, and, in my case, it keeps my "Material Girl" under control. I may not have the money to have an endless closet of amazing outfits, one of those new Mustangs and a fabulously decorated house (I'm working on the last one...starting with my kitchen and living room), but it doesn't bother me as much while I save up and/or have to put a freeze on spending anything beyond basic necessities, because my sims can have them in the meantime. And my self-sim is dating Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom clones...at the same time. Yep, she is *so* bad.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:00 AM
I play this game because it's one of many game titles that allow me to have control over everything. Sum would say I have a complex...
Page 3 of 3