Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 1:33 AM
What is your most LOVED lifestage?
I say babies and toddlers. I love them equally. They are so cute and adorable; they really melt my heart. [embarrassed]

Although, I have to say in real life I have a niece who is almost 2-years-old. And although I love her to death, I am thankful I do not have the responsibility of taking care of her. I have only babysat for 10-20 minutes at a time and I have never ever had to change her diaper or anything yucky like that. I don't think I am ready to be a father yet in real life, but hey, I do love Sim babies and toddlers to death and I don't even mind virtually changing their diapers!

How about yourself?
Advertisement
Inept Troll
#2 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 2:13 AM
I feel bad for this topic. It died so young : (

Don't feed the trolls.
Site Helper
#3 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 2:38 AM
Most of the time I play with aging off, so I don't have many Elders. And the ones I do have are former townies.

I like playing toddlers if you have a hack where they don't need an adult to get them out of the crib. It's fun to sneak around the house at night when the parents are asleep. It's also kind of cool if you let your toddler ask for attention from visitors, or customers of a home business, and get enough friends to make use of their bank of influence points they got from potty training, learning to talk, and learning to walk. An influential toddler is a lot of fun. (And can get back at a really incompetant nanny by having someone fight her.) So while I'm quite fond of all the stages between toddler and adult, I think my favorite is toddler.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:55 AM
Young adults.
Despite what everyone else thinks about University, I just love this stage in my Sims' lives. It's the first stage they are completely free to do as they wish since, before that, they have to study hard to get skills and, of course, scholarships.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 12:21 PM
Adults and Teenagers, because they do stuff.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 12:28 PM
In Sims 2, toddlers. They're adorable, and the interactions added in Free Time and Apartment Life just made them more so. Huggles! GAH!

In Sims 3, teenagers.
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy
I say babies and toddlers. I love them equally. They are so cute and adorable; they really melt my heart. [embarrassed]

Although, I have to say in real life I have a niece who is almost 2-years-old. And although I love her to death, I am thankful I do not have the responsibility of taking care of her. I have only babysat for 10-20 minutes at a time and I have never ever had to change her diaper or anything yucky like that. I don't think I am ready to be a father yet in real life, but hey, I do love Sim babies and toddlers to death and I don't even mind virtually changing their diapers!

How about yourself?

Well, considering that I'm a mother of 4 in real life and, even though I adore my brood and get a kick out of real world kids in general, I look at sim babies, toddlers and kids as stages my sims go through (and I try to optimize learning and general happiness). They *are* really cute! But my favorite life stages (it's a toss up between two) are young adult and adult. Teens are okay and more self-sufficient than the little ones, but trying to get them to do their homework sometimes gets tedious.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 3:19 PM
Teens and adults.. ..because of the doing stuff.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM
Teens. It's so much fun raising teen sims. Though my teens usually just stay at home and study.
#10 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:30 PM
Definitely not Elders. Never was. [I don`t even allow my Adults to age into elders!] Nor infants. Originaly, was Adults, though the first Sims 2 Sim I made was a Teen. Then for a while I prefered Teens. When I got University, Young Adults were great, for a time, but I think I prefer Children now, though Toddlers are nice to play, too. The game is more interesting when things aren`t TOO easy, and the older Sims are, the easier they are to play because of all their accumulated Skills and Talents and so on. Teens and Children have more restrictions on what can be done with them, which challenges the player more. Besides, they`re so CUTE.

Oddly enough, even though you can`t PLAY infants even when you make them selectable, I always use the Make Selectable testing cheat on infants, so I can monitor their condition and STOP Adult Sims from over-feeding them, etc. Adult Sims also [stupidly!] will often atonomously WAKE an infant or toddler to put them into a different bed, which I keep canceling, too.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
I like teens. I like teens, because, being a teen myself, I can live the life I wish I could have.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:49 AM
I like playing the children the most, they are still cute and playful like the todlers, but they have a little more autonomy without having too many responsabilities yet.
Banned
#13 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:57 AM
Adults and elders.

Adults because There's not much to worry about there, except for careers, if you want to do that.

Elders because they just look so adorable!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 11:23 AM
Probably young adults because I've always liked playing University.

I used to dislike babies, toddlers, kids, teens and elders but I'm starting to like them too. (I didn't hate them before but I just didn't enjoy playing with them as much as I liked playing with young adults and adults.)

Babies are adorable especially now that I downloaded replacements for their diapers (Little Llama Baby Outfits by fakepeeps7). Yep, they're sometimes stinky and cry in their cribs... But they're still adorable!

Toddlers - Cute, although they can be a nightmare if you've too many of them... but you can always take it as a challenge.

Kids - They can pretty much take care of themselves which is nice after strugling with the toddler stage. They're cute and playful and I love them bringing friends from school.

Teens - There're quite many things for teens to do and I'm starting to like this stage but it's perhaps a little bit too long. I used to send my teens to University straight away but now I'm trying to play with the teen stage a little bit longer. Well, I really don't have another choise because university fees in my challenge neighbourhood are so high that not every family can send their children to school or university.

Young adults - Love them! University is one of my favourite expansion packs and I love the fact that young adults don't have any other responsibilities than studying yet (no work, no family and kids to take care of). Knowledge sims enjoy studying, Romance sims get their grades up by dating professors, Family sims are trying to find a husband or wife-to-be, Pleasure sims are just having fun in general, Popularity sims throw parties every now and then...

Adults are just really nice to play. I like playing with different aspirations so it won't get boring.

Elders are actually really cute and definitely not boring I used to play with aging off so I had no elders but now I'm quite enjoying them. I love having a grandmother with big family, cooking some pie to her grandkids and taking care of the garden... or an old cat lady with no family but with ten cats.

LJ
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 1:46 PM
Toddlers (super cute stage) and YA and adults.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:28 PM Last edited by addict12 : 27th Jun 2009 at 2:40 PM.
My favorite life stages are Adult, Young Adult, Teen, Child, and Toddler.

Adult: I love the growing responsibility they have as adults. Let it be waking up early to fix breakfast for their families before sending them to school, going to their job or running their own business, and trying keep a healthy relationship with friends and family. And the list goes on. I have to say that I don’t ever get bored when playing with the Adult sims.

Young Adult: YA stands for “Yo Amigo~!” They are social typhoons. I love how random they can be; from running nude to fun mascots and cheerleaders invading your home to amp you up! To me, it’s like watching a giant party. I don’t really care what people say about UNI, but I love the joy that they exude.

Teen: Now teens are just plain fun. I love when they sneak out from home, pull pranks, fight each other, boss around their siblings, and etc; showing the struggle for independence and acceptance. They are, who I consider, the most complex life stage. Which is why my game is full of teens who either go school or not and/or living with their parents. Some of my teens even work. This is they only life stage in which I rarely use cheats or hacks.

Child: Oh goodness~! They are simply bubbly and simple-minded. They say ignorance is bliss. These children are full of imagination and care-free-ness. Only worrying about going to school and fun, fun, fun. They have my stamp of love.

Toddler: They can either be angels or little stinky devils. I find them the cutest and most amusing to watch. I love when they give their parents hell. What a fun sight indeed. They are, who I consider, The second most complex stage group. Odd? Yes. These Tots would sometime surprise me.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:53 AM
I just LOVE the YA stage! I know, however, that Uni can get boring which is why I download hacks to make semesters go quicker. I also adore making families with an adult and an elder (female and male, respectfully) and make them have kids. Sometimes I make the daddy or mummy cheat, which, even though it is bad, I find completely hilarious.
I really like the kid stage, cause this is when I get them skilling, ready for college. The only problem is, they can't get any damnfood for themselves!

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditonis Habes
Helptato
#18 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:21 PM
Babies, toddlers and kids.
So cute!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM
I'll enjoyably play Child, Teen, Young Adult, and Adult.
I hate everything else. Especially Elders.

"Chicken Strips!"
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:09 PM
toddie todlers!

you're a hot dog, but you'd better not try to hurt her, frank f u r t e r !